Tuesday, August 25, 2015

UPDATED! Single Female Flash Report! Snowy Spends a Saturday Afternoon at The Lido Adult Theater in Dallas w/PIC



Doc here, a man who some say once punched a moose at an amusement park, with the return of my good friend, the extra naughty Snowy, and a great Flash Report from the Lido Adult Theater in Dallas, TX.

It seems Snowy was running an errand on a recent Saturday afternoon, but not your typical errand. This errand included a stop at the Lido to see what kind of mischief she could get into, and boy did she find some!

If you are the kind of person who would rather enjoy a matinee at an adult theater rather than buying a seed spreader (not that kind) at Home Depot, then this report is for you. 

Here is the lovely and naughty Snowy and her adventure...

***

Doc,

It was a beautiful sunny day and I was at home feeling so horny I couldn't concentrate. So what is a girl to do ....well this girl headed to Lido to see what trouble could be had. I knew I was just going there and back and it was a hot day so I figured I could risk no underwear, a little short skirt rolled over so it barely covered my ass and a low cut see through vest ( I mentioned the no bra part right?). 

The Lido Adult Theater
Dallas, TX
I pulled into the parking lot about 2pm. Fairly quiet so I thought I'd have a cigarette pull my top down more and wait and see what happened. A few guys looked but didn't come over (tip - if the girl is flashing it's safe to approach ). 

Then all of a sudden a biker dude on a Harley drove in. He circled my car a couple of times then pulled up and told me I had nice tits. I of course thanked him as he got off his bike and came to window. He looked down and noticing my cunt peeking from my skirt asked if he could touch it. I replied by spreading my legs. At this point a Mexican guy was also watching from his car. The biker guy reached in and started finger fucking me right there in the parking lot. He pulled his finger out and pushed it in my mouth telling me to suck it! Which of course I did. 


At that he told me we should go in and I agreed. We went upstairs straight to a room and he stripped me , bent me over the sofa and rammed his cock deep in my cunt. My tits hanging over the other side as he reached around and slapped them. After a while he pulled out pushed me to my knees and fucked my mouth hard. 

The Real Snowy
He came in my mouth pretty quickly and held my head as I swallowed him all down. Mmmmmm lunch :) 

Then he asked me if I liked big black cock. I love it!!! So he said he was going to find me one, how lucky am I?!!

2 minutes later he came back with a guy with a 9 inch black cock! They went to
Town on my tits sucking biting driving me insane. Then the black guy pulled back and pushed my head on him. Mmm he was so big filling my mouth! Surprisingly as I was sucking this huge cock I realized the biker guy was also stroking the black dick. He seemed to want it too!

By this point I was begging for it so he flipped me over and drove that big cock deep in my ass making me scream like a whore. He fucked me hard as the biker guy yelled at me to take that bull cock! That was new but what could I do except oblige. I pushed back hard as that 9 inches drove deep in my ass. Screaming and cumming so hard!! He pulled out at that and plastered his cum all over my face (you know how much I love that Doc!)

As I left the room some cum still on my face ( you know I'm a naughty girl) a group of guys were waiting ..... But I had places to be so I smiled and said next time boys and headed home. 


Happy Saturday!!!

Snowy

***

UPDATED:  Doc here again... Snowy would love to hear how much you liked her report... She can be reached directly at Docsslut01@gmail.com . Write her now...Doctor's orders!

Many, many thanks to Snowy for this terrific report from Big D and the Lido Adult Theater. I know Snowy well, and she truly is one of the most hardcore girls I know in this thing of ours. If you are lucky enough to run into her at the Lido, fasten your seat belts, since Ms. Snowy is a bad, bad girl...

and a true cum slut.

Thanks,
Doc