Sunday, September 6, 2015

Flash Report! Dave Scajaquada Hits Video Liquidators #3 in Buffalo, NY on 9/3/15

Doc here, a man who some say still longs for a sausage and peppers sandwich on Hertel Avenue during the Italian Fest, with a special Flash Report from my old stomping grounds of Western New York. 

New contributor to The Journal, Dave Scajaquada, has filed this detail-packed report from Buffalo's Video Liquidators #3 (address in the adult theater dB) from this past Thursday night. 

It's good to see a little home cooking.  The Buffalo/WNY adult theater scene was robust when I was a "yout", with many a night spent at places like the Capri Art, the Niagara Falls Cinema, and my favorite, Good Time Charlies.  Charlie's 24/7 setup, very play friendly environment, and ABS/mini theater (with 60+ seats) was a pre-cursor to the setup of many newer adult theaters. The Good Doctor played hard and often at Charlie's as a young spud.

Today, my old home town has two adult theaters of note: Talk of the Town Video in Niagara Falls, and Video Liquidator's #3 on Elmwood Ave. in Buffalo, NY. I know both theaters very well, but the action has been subdued from what I am hearing from my paesans back home. I hope this report from Dave Scajaquada  is a) an indication of an improvement  in the scene there, and b) the first of many reports from both Dave and other Journal scribes.  

So ladies and gentlemen, put down your chicken wings and beef on weck, pop open a Fresca (Hi Gemini!), fasten your seatbelts and enjoy this first report from Dave Scajaquada.

***

Greetings Doc, from your old stomping grounds of Western New York. I've been a long-time reader of the Journal, and events of this week inspired me to write you for the first time.

This past Thursday night, I paid a visit to Video Liquidators on Elmwood Avenue. I've been popping into VL to partake in "this thing of ours" off and on for the better part of 15 years, and although week nights are generally a dead time, my lower brain got the best of me and I decided to swing by.
Video Liquidators #3
Buffalo, NY

One interesting development in Buffalo is that the area around this store is changing. The store is an old warehouse, and many of the businesses in the immediate area were industrial (or, as is too often the case in Buffalo, closed formerly industrial buildings). 

However, what once was a discount furniture warehouse next door has been replaced with a fairly upscale boutique hotel, a welcome development not just from an aesthetic point of view, but from the possibilities for meeting/play with one of the (if not the) largest adult theaters in Buffalo right next door. This becomes important later.


I pulled into the discreet parking garage in the back, and as I feared, I was the only car in the garage outside of the staff. Now, previous reports have complained about the staff looking down on those who enjoy our avocation. I can say that staff friendliness varies WIDELY depending on who is working, but in all cases, the most respectful you are to them, the more respectful they will be to you.

I ambled the ABS portion for a while, considering taking a video to one of the preview booths before deciding "the heck with it" and plunking down $10 for the main theater. You can pay $15 to get the gay/bi/fetish oriented secondary theater as well as long as it isn't couples night, and occasionally couples (including the famous Librarian) have preferred that theater to avoid the occasional encroaching male, but on such a sparsely populated night I decided to save the $5.

After about 20 minutes in the main theater and no traffic, I had made up my mind to leave the store. However, when I exited the theater, 3 couples had materialized, apparently out of thin air! Two of the couples were more interested in the toys and smoke supplies, but the oldest couple (a roughly 40-year-old man with Classic Italian looks, and a roughly 30-year-old gorgeous blond in tight jeans and a tight spaghetti strap tank top) kept checking their phones and looking like they were making arrangements for a good time. I decided to go back into the theater and see if my instincts were true.

Sure enough, not two minutes later, the couple opens the door and walks in, finally giving me some company in the cavernous theater. After letting their eyes adjust to the darkness, they settled three rows in front of me. And shortly after, I saw the telltale shoulder movements indicating she was giving her man's cock a good tugging. I took that as my cue to settle across the aisle from them and see what I could see.

And what I could see, Doc, was one helluva blowjob. This woman was beautiful, aggressive, and talented, and the man was enjoying the treatment greatly. I certainly didn't need an engraved invitation to pull my own cock out and start having my own good time.

After about 10 minutes, the amorous couple decided to move to the front of the theater for some full on fucking. Unfortunately, right at that moment, I blew my own load on the theater floor. Curses!

Once my load was spent, I collected myself and went to leave the theater, when I heard the man call out:

"Hey, are you gonna watch?"

Well, I certainly didn't need to be asked twice! At the front of the theater there are two alcoves on either side of the big screen TV, which are pitch black and impenetrable to the naked eye, unless you are right on top of them. The couple had made their way to the alcove, and had disrobed, exposing the woman's absolutely breathtaking body. Slender, smooth skin, substantial b-tits, great ass bent over in front of her man, ready for a hard pounding. I'm sure her man was good looking too, but I wasn't too concerned with that.

For 15 minutes, they alternated between her going down on his hard cock, him slowly fucking her pussy, and him pounding her hard, all while my cock rose to attention once more. She enjoyed getting pounded the best - but he was reluctant to do so for very long as he did not want to cum too soon even though she was begging for it. Guys, when your woman wants you to cum, and you're close to cumming, DO IT!!!!

Eventually, they decided they had enough public playing and wanted to continue their evening elsewhere. I regret not getting their names, as they were one of the most physically attractive couples I had seen in action in a while. I left the store, and on my way out of the parking lot, I saw the couple walking towards the hotel, no doubt ready to continue their carnal pleasures.

Sincerely,

Dave Scajaquada

***

Doc here again... Many, many thanks for the letter from home from Dave Scajaquada and his trip to Video Liquidators in Buffalo.  Well done sir!  We are looking forward to your next report!

The main theater inside Video Liquidators, the "Pussycat", is a long, narrow theater with at least 200 seats, and a standing area in the rear of the auditorium.  It is also one of the darkest adult theaters you will ever venture inside of, with only The Playhouse in Tampa, FL being darker.  A rental night vision goggle business would do well at VL3.  The lighting inside theater #2, the "couples theater" on weekends, is much brighter and theater better laid out. 

You can take the boy out of his hometown, but you can't take the hometown adult theater out of the boy. 

Thanks,
Doc