Wednesday, August 16, 2017

ICYMI: New Feature! "8 Questions from The Good Doctor" - Chapter 1: The San Diego Smokeshow (w/NEW PICS!)

Doc here, a man who some say once volunteered as a massage therapist at a college cheerleading camp just outside Ithaca NY, even though he was neither a licensed massage therapist nor a cheerleading expert. He did however use an effective Swedish accent to cover his tracks and get a few phone numbers. 

Welcome to a new feature here at The Journal of Adult Theaters (your one stop shop for this thing of ours),  "8 Questions from The Good Doctor" . In this peek inside the mindset of some of the The Journal's favorite female contributors, The Good Doctor has compiled a set of 8 adult theater-related questions for our sexy guests to answer.  And  at times, our guests may even contribute a new set of pics to accompany their "8 Questions" piece. 

In Chapter 1 of "8 Questions from The Good Doctor", I am profiling a woman that generated a ton of buzz in February of this year with a report from regular contributor Rock Hard (that you can read HERE) on an amazing night at San Diego's Jolar Cinema. This night a couple came into the theater, and the lady "...was one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen! Blond, blue eyes.. supermodel figure in a low cut thin top and a jean mini skirt."

After this report published, The San Diego Smokeshow & her hubby reached out to The Good Doctor, and in part explained that they were the couple profiled by Rock Hard, & that The Journal had a big part in getting them to try an adult theater for the first time that night in February.

When The Good Doctor came up with the idea of doing "8 Questions", I already knew who I wanted to be the first guest contributor: The San Diego Smokeshow
The San Diego Smokeshow
So kids, pop open a Fresca (Hi Gemini!), and enjoy both the "8 Questions" with The San Diego Smokeshow, but also the 5 brand new pics of this gorgeous blonde woman for your enjoyment.

Here we go...

"8 Questions from The Good Doctor"
Chapter 1: The San Diego Smokeshow



One
The Good Doctor:Which adult theater did you first attend, when, and who were you with (if anyone at all)? 

San Diego Smokeshow: I went to San Diego's "Jolar" Theatre on February 3rd, 2017. I was with my husband.
The San Diego Smokeshow
Two
Doc: On a scale of 1-10 how anxious/scared/nervous were you on your first adult theater trip? 
SDSS: On a scale of 1-10, I was about a 7 on the anxious and nervous scale.. I was not scared because I knew my husband was with me and would never let anything happen to me that we did not want to occur.

Three
Doc: What did you do sexually on that first visit? 
SDSS: After we sat down in the back row, we started kissing and touching and many men gathered near us and began stroking their cocks! They were never too close to be uncomfortable and my man started teasing them by exposing my breasts and slowly lifting up my jeans, subsequently raising it above my and playing with my pussy. I ended up using my fingers and having several strong orgasms to the encouragement of the men around me.
The San Diego Smokeshow
Four
Doc: What is the most surprising thing to you that you can share with other women thinking about going to an adult theater for the first time? 
SDSS: The men at the theatre are very respectful. They do not want you to leave.. quite the contrary, they want you there.. and comfortable so they can watch and of course are hoping to participate in some way.

Five
Doc: What is the most erotic scene you have personally been involved in while at an adult theater? 
SDSS: While I was having an orgasm, I looked to my left and there was an amazing hard cock close enough to reach out and touch.. I did not, but it was so erotic seeing it and knowing it was close enough to me to allow contact if I desired.
The San Diego Smokeshow
Six
Doc: What is the hottest scene you have witnessed at an adult theater? 
SDSS: There was a woman giving a guy a blowjob as I first walked in.. it was a bit of a surprise, but I was drawn to look at her as she performed on him.. it was erotic and hot to watch!

Seven
Doc: What is an adult theater fantasy you have that has yet to be achieved? 
SDSS: I fantasize about having a few of the men cum on my breasts... also to have many hands caressing me at once.
The San Diego Smokeshow
Eight
Doc: What is your favorite adult theater you have attended, and when are you going back to an adult theater? 
SDSS: Jolar in San Diego is our favorite theater, and we are going back to the Jolar soon (probably in a week or two).

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to the amazing San Diego Smokeshow & her hubby, Mr. Smokeshow for launching this brand new feature here at The Journal and for the great pics!  And kids, watch for a special "San Diego Smokeshow" Freeze Frame Report, with more brand new images of this amazing lady. 

Lastly, San Diego readers of The Journal... You never know who just might pop into The Jolar Theater sometime soon!

Thanks,
Doc