Sunday, September 24, 2017

Couples Flash Report! Right to the Point Couple at The Secret Room 2125: Pimps n' Hoes Party on 9/2/17

Doc here, a man who some say knows his way around a Secret Room or two, with a brand new Couples Flash Report from my good friends, the Right to the Point Couple!

The RTTP Couple hit their first Secret Room 2125 Party at Chicago's 15th Ave. Adult Theater, and have filed a report to the news desk here at The Journal, near the small women's liberal arts college.

Take it away, RTTP Couple!

***

Hey Doc,

We attended our first party at 15th Ave. Secret Room Party on Saturday 9/2/17. The wife was a little nervous this time,  since that was the most people that have seen there by far!

Usually, with our name being The Right to the Point Couple, we go right in and get right to it!  However, she wanted to feel it out for awhile which was fine by me. We stood by the bar and took in the scene for awhile, when you approached us and introduced yourself. 

Before we got to the party, she said she didn't want anyone to know who we were because she didn't want any expectations. So we didn't introduce ourselves (sorry for that because your answers to our questions early on got us to this point). We had good conversation and you helped ease some of her nerves, so we waited. I kept watching her peek into the Secret Room because it reminds her of a certain room (behind a certain movie screen)!  


After about 10 times peeking in there, she looked at me and said "let's go inside!" This was right around the time that you (Doc) started the sexy outfit dance contest. I think she thought that that was going to ease some of the crowd that would go in the Secret Room, but that was not the case LOL!

So we went into the Secret Room we went. She sat on the table and started giving me a nice blowjob and then it seems like everybody came in the room! I would have to guess it was 15 - 20 guys. She continues the great BJ, and then everybody started rubbing on her ass and tits. I requested that she take off her skirt, her underwear, and pull down her bra. She did that, and I requested that she bent over and I got in front of her. She began the nice and slow blow job ,and then it got a little rowdy. (C'mon guys!)


People were pushing, trying to cut in line to be first one to fuck her. It finally settled down and she banged doggy-style as she gave me a BJ. 

I stepped aside and left her go 3 or 4 different guys a blowjob while she was getting banged from behind. The gentleman that was behind her was pretty big, I could tell she was really enjoying it - pounding really hard & she was moaning like crazy! This scene was so hot, that I finished in her mouth and she continued to suck guy's dick next to me. 

The last guy made a bad move and tried to stick in her ass without asking! (ed. note: WTF guys!?!) This happened without any warning, and killed the fun for everybody! She got up abruptly, looked at me, and said let's go. This was disheartening because I know she was enjoying it up until that point and I know it would have gone a lot longer.  

Guys, take this as a lesson.  Behave yourselves and listen for my instructions. Everyone will have a good time as a result.

Thank you Doctor for all your help along the way, for your polite and well thought ways you  make the ladies feel more comfortable!

Your friends,
The Right to The Point Couple

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to the RTTP Couple for your best report yet!  And while you had a good time, it could have been so much better.  Single guys, why do you do dumb things like something a couple or lady declares off limits?  

The results of this kind of insipid behavior are clear. The scene ended. And a note to couples: If this ever happens to you (not following the rules you dictate), please grab a security person or myself, point out the perp, and we will take it from there.  And by "take it from there", I mean the perp will be thrown out of the event.  Period.

Thanks,
Doc