Thursday, October 26, 2017

Candi O's Final 12: Chapter 4 - Dixie Adult Theater in Homestead, FL on 10/20/17 w/PICS!

Doc here, a man who some say knows a thing or two about legends in this thing of ours.  And there are only a few that have reached the accolades that Candi O has earned! 

In Candi O's Final 12 tour of adult theater's before she hangs up her g-string, we have seen the best and kinda OK of times for her on these last passes.  What will this visit bring?

Let's find out!

***

Chapter 4: Dixie Adult Theater, Homestead, FL. October 20th, 2017. A Friday Night

Hi Doc,


We had rented a beautiful home in Key West for the weekend and the private pool gave me secluded down time with which to ponder our previous nights activities.
Candi O
Chillin'
Playing for such a long span of time, in such a variety of locations, one tends to develop a following. Men are sexual beings, women emotional. I am always amazed how far some will travel for such a brief interlude. They always want more, and a following is born.

Names like Anton, Robert, James, Clearwater Joe, Glenn, and several others all have a place in my....well not my heart, but definitely in my female genitalia. Maurice was my latest. He is a gentle giant. An immense black man, hard of muscle, soft of disposition. He somehow obtained my cell number from a previous theater visit. (Something I don't usually give out.) We had been texting for months.

We agreed that this would be the weekend where he would bury that large treasure balls deep into my beach. I live in Florida and have visited every adult theater in this flaccid penis sized state, all except one. It was time to check the Dixie Adult Theater off of my list. A girl has got to have goals.

Dixie Adult Theater
Homestead, FL
Homestead is like so many Florida cities, an indistinctive mass of humanity where it is impossible to tell when Miami ends and Homestead begins. The Dixie is a vacuous space. Extremely dark and senseless. Movie theater style chairs are spaced through out the large area in pairs. One poorly thought out couch, too low to the floor, near the entrance, of all places.

The field of adult theater design is wide open for those of you seeking an untapped market. Even renowned theaters like the Art Cinema in Hartford are seemingly clueless when considering play spaces for females...who then attract males...who then fill parking spaces. (When at the Art I had to lie on the floor in front of the stage in order to fill my erotic desires)

There are some across our amber waves who have taken notice. Places like 15th Avenue in Chicago, The Oregon in Portland, Fantasyland in Tampa have been enlightened and their attendance would seem to reflect that. But enough of this.

I had once again made good use of Craigslist. When in South Florida one must expect to taste some Cuban meat. If I have heard the sweet flirtatious words "baby you, me fuck pussy" once I have heard it a million times. Warms a girl's heart to read such winsome poetry.

My shadow lovers were lined up when I arrived uncharacteristically late. The evening never got off properly. Husband was already irritable due to a lack of sleep, and a traffic reroute that sent us into unfamiliar slums. Even Google Maps warned us to "get the fuck outta here!"

It took a while for eyes to adjust and for me to find Maurice. I went up to him and we kissed as he took off my clothes. My supple frame was lost in his strong embrace. The others must have been intimidated by his biceps, they hung back, almost as if warned.

I led him over to the isolated couch so that he could take his rightful place among my memories. It was awkward, his massive torso trying to position and reposition. His fetish was to view my cum covered face while penetrating so he rolled off and allowed others to deposit their creamy affection. Some outperformed but too many were just there to watch, never fully erect. "Bunch of lame asses" as he later commented.

He cleared the couch with a wave of his mighty arms and this time obtained a much better angle. He pushed me back then pulled me forward, my ass against his thighs, so that my long slender legs encircled his firm round coal black ass. My pussy was wet and ready. 


Thanks to husband's flashlight, I was able to look down and see the contrast, his fully engorged black panther cock deep in cotton downy white satin skin. "There ain't no party like a black panther party!" I thought, then giggled to myself.

We smiled at each other as he pulled out and dropped a disappointing load on my stomach. Once again holding back for others who were either uninterested or holding back themselves. Thus the evening ended on a sour note, not the fault of the venue. It is a space worth investigation for others who might be in south florida.

Not all of our episodes are home runs and this one will never make it into our top ten. But often the fault lies with the chef, not the restaurant. Expectations run high, fantasies sometimes remain just that. Husband and I both left unsatiated.

The following night I was on a mission. Even a woman in her fifties, given the proper motivation, can land a marlin. We ended up, as we often do, in a male dominated cigar bar. Every time husband would go to release his old bladder, I would wink and smile at Dan sitting alone at the end of the bar. It wasn't long before he was sitting next to me. My hand found its way, subtly, onto his thigh. My soft touch aroused him and he slid back into the couch so others wouldn't notice. Husband smiled his approval. Dan knew the game. He walked us back to our place, the silence was, at times, uncomfortable but each knew that soon words would be unimportant.
Candi O and Dan
I laid him on his back and lowered myself onto his beautiful cock. We experimented with a variety of positions and body parts. I tasted his precum, and his balls, and his ass. His erection remained rock hard throughout the entire hour. Husband sat stroking his own, taking pictures, and enjoying the moment. It was an unexpected gift, he appreciated it almost as much I did. 

We each shook the walls with guttural music but Dan's was most impressive. When orgasm was imminent he straddled my face. His semen shot across my lips as I lay back on the bed sucking his scrotum and looking up at his impressive manhood. It went everywhere possible, my eyes, nose and mouth. I was being waterboarded in sweet cum.

Thus the weekend ended well, my thirst for cum was quenched. Next stop? Thinking Raleigh...

~CO~