Monday, October 9, 2017

Couple's Flash Report! The Right to the Point Couple Plays Football Fantasy at 15th Ave. Adult Theater in Chicago on 9/23/17

Doc here, a man who some say interned at a summer camp that specialized in bear wrasslin'.  The bears found my salami-scented cologne irresistible.  I lasted 3 days into the job, before almost losing a leg in one preliminary match.

I am please to announce that the Right to the Point Couple is back, and this time Mrs. RTTP Couple has taken pen to paper and has written a HOT report from a recent trip to 15th Ave. Adult Theater in Chicago. 

Here we go!

***

Hey Doc,

This report is straight from Mrs. Right to the Point Couple.  She wanted to write the report this time!

So I see that 15th Ave was having a Football Fantasy Party on 9/23, so what the hell? Let's go, since I love fantasy football and I sure do love 15th Ave!

When I go, I just like going and getting to the point; why play games. This time though I wanted to soak in what was happening around us for awhile. I wanted to watch and see other things. Of course, that didn't last too long because there was way too much excitement! 

I wore a black and red little dress with black thigh highs and black stilettos with no panties, just make it easy with nothing in the way. So we got there early as this was our second party we went to. I wanted to go because I knew the special people coming and wanted to see others in action for once. 
Mrs. Right to the Point Couple
As we got there, we sat down to have a drink (party is BYOB) and take in the scene around us. We got up a few times, did some rounds to see what was going on, when my husband kept grabbing my ass as we were walking. On our second round of looking around on way back to party room he pulls me into a video room and shuts the door and throws me up against the wall while he kissed my neck. He then lifts up my dress and starts playing with my pussy which was dripping wet with excitement. All I kept thinking is there were so many men here tonight and I would get to show off my skills. I also know how excited my husband gets and how turned on he is watching me in action. 

I put a stop to the action in the video room really quick because I was trying to hold off instead of living up to our name, The Right to the Point Couple. So we made our way back to our table for a little bit longer ,but I looked over at him and said lets go check out the theater again and see whats going on behind the screen. I know that is my spot and I love to show off what I can do. So we went behind the screen and there was a man laying down while a women I believe it was Candy O was sucking his dick, and a man was fucking her from behind. We watched for a little bit and she kept looking at us and asking if we were judging her LOL. My husband said of course not, you're having a great time that's all that matters!  

Then my husband asked me if I wanted to go sit in couple section. I looked at him and said lets go because even if the back room had things going on, then I was ready to just take over the theater. As we walked over to the couples section, the side next to us filled up with so many guys at least 20 so I knew it was show time. I was ready to go right there but we noticed that behind the screen emptied out and Candy O was done with her fun, so I said lets go back there it will be easier. 

We walked back there and the men just followed right behind us so I bent over the table and started to suck my husbands dick to just show off a little bit to get things going. Also because out of all the dicks, he does have the best! As I was bent over there where hands all over me and inside of me, my pussy was so wet already. I looked up and saw dicks everywhere so I went for the closest one and took it all the way in( I have no gag reflex), and started to stroke another dick. I didn't want to leave anyone out.( I know I can suck one hell of a dick) I love to take a dick in my mouth and licking it up and down at the same time. This guy finished fast, so I wasted no time taking on more dicks, at this point someone started to fuck me from behind and I showed him how well I can move my pussy especially while having a dick in my mouth while stroking another one. 

I was fucked by about three men and I sucked at least 10 men off as well as my husband. I would have stayed longer but it was really hot and I was slipping everywhere. I wanted my husband to get on the table and me ride his dick in hopes of someone else fucking me at same time but didn't count on it being so hot.

Hopefully next time! 

Mrs Right to the Point Couple

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to the Right to the Point Couple for another great report from the front lines of this thing of ours!  Take my word, Mrs. RTTP Couple is an Energizer Bunny, and if you get a chance to meet her, you'll see why!

Thanks,
-Doc