Monday, October 9, 2017

Couple's Flash Report! The Return of Gemini to The Oregon Theater in Portland on Sat. 10/7/17 (w/PICS)

Doc here, who some say was a nude model for drawing classes back in the early 1980s, until an incident involving a set of pastels, a nice pair of dress shoes, and a can of Fresca ended his assignment.

On the Mount Rushmore of Portland's adult theater legendary ladies, an insatiable brunette looks down from Mt. Hood. Her passion undeniable. Her lust unbridled. And the strength of her throwing arm way above average.  This legendary lady is Gemini.

My very good friend Gemini, along with her hubby J, returned to Portland's adult theater scene last night (10/7/17) at The Oregon Theater.  And I can just imagine the scene that transpired.

I strongly suggest you pour a rocks glass of peach vodka (Gemini's new drink of choice), and enjoy the return of Gemini (Hi Vodka!).

Here we go...

***

Doc,

Been a long time, been a long time…..

Going on frequent sexcapades was something Jordan and I enjoyed a few years back. Since then work and home life has caught up with us and our usual outings diminished into a frustrating few. Well, all work and no play has left me ready to burst. And that I did.
The Real Gemini
We got in touch with Bob and set a time to meet at the Oregon Theater, and we asked Brent to let The Mechanic know we’d be there. As I got ready, I sipped a cocktail that was a bit stronger than I thought. I listened to a few of my favorite songs on the drive there, as my insides twisted with nervousness and anticipation. I was full-on tipsy now, and my libido was out of control. I couldn’t wait a minute more. As we walked through the front door, I scanned the row of seats in the lobby. “Bob’s at the end,” Jordan informed me. I made a beeline for him, not caring if I paid the entrance fee. I was immediately on him. (ed. note: Gemini really knows how to make an entrance!)



Bob stood up as we grabbed on to each other, kissing deep and breathlessly. My adrenaline was racing as I undid a couple of his shirt buttons and kissed his chest. The alcohol had left me uninhibited, and I dropped to my knees to nibble at his hardened member through his jeans. Through my frenzy of trying to undo his pants, I could hear Jordan tell me, “Not in here, Gem. You have to go into the theater.” I didn’t want to stop and heard the guy running the place say that it was ok since it was not in view of the front door. Relieved, I continued on, but once again heard my husband tell me to take it into the theater. Damn.

I stood up quickly which made my head swim more. I was in that sweet spot of unabashed lust and on the near side of aggressive. (It reminded me of the time I threw Doc’s shoes over my shoulder at the Paris!) (ed note: I'm still looking for those Steve Madden's!).The theater was quite full, with activity materializing in all corners. We made our way into the couple’s section with many eyes upon us. This turned me on even more. 
The Real Gemini
I shoved Bob against a padded exam style table, and tore off his jeans to get to my prize. My mouth was watering as I finally exposed him. There was no time for teasing, no time for pleasantries. I put my wet mouth over his cock and began sucking him like there was no tomorrow. I pulled out my breasts from the top of my black blouse. The table was at the edge of the couples’ section, and a line of men quickly formed against the rope to watch as I pulled my hair to the side for a better view.

I loved the feel of his hard cock in my mouth. I loved running my tongue around his head. I loved pumping his shaft in rhythm with my mouth. Bob was so kind to let me lick him and suck him until I was out of breath. I looked up and smiled at him. Without a word, he pulled me up, swiftly swinging me around and disrobing me from the waist down. I laid back on the nearby couch as he suited up. His cock entered me with such sweet satisfaction. We kissed hard as he continued to thrust into my eager pussy until we needed to break for water. The audience had a clear view at the end of the couch, and as I got up I could see men stroking themselves.

I spied Brent talking with Jordan and made my way to over to say hello. I kissed Brent passionately which made us both stir again. The Mechanic was at the other end of the couch. I missed his magic hands and asked him if he would please come use them on me. He obliged. In an instant, I was bent over the end of the exam table while his fingers promptly went to work. My body betrayed my impulses, instantaneously and profusely squirting until my legs were drenched and my shoes filled with fluid. It isn’t what I intended, and I was almost embarrassed at my lack of self-control.

He flipped me on my back, suited up, and began to fuck me. Someone in the crowd held my wet right foot for me. I could feel him (or someone else?) stroke my leg. It felt so good to be fucked like that – seeing the faces of men enjoying the show. He bent me face down again and began to pound me hard from behind. Oh my god! I could hear someone yelling “Fuck Me! Yeah, Fuck Me!!” and realized it was me. My face twisted as I came hard. I quickly sat on the sheeted couch as he ripped off the condom. I sucked that man until I could taste his cum fill my mouth, spilling onto my breasts.

I was still ready for more.

Hydrating again, I turned to see Bob bent over the couch, fixing the sheet. Could I help myself? No. Why waste the impulse? I bit at his ass, and licked at his balls and cock between his legs. Then I ran my tongue up to his naughtiest spot. I licked him there for a moment or two until his shaft was like steel. He put me back up on the table and began fucking me again. He soon tired, so I asked the nearby men, “Who’s good with their hands?” A hand shot up and I invited him in. He used more fingers on me than I knew, and at one point I thought he would shove his whole hand in me. My body rejected that notion even though I often fantasized about it. I still came, and jumped down from the table to blow him. It wasn’t long before I could feel him ready to release, and asked him to come on my boobs. He did so, and I played for a moment in it with my fingers. It was then that we had our introductions and I found out his name is Q.

Bob was once again ready and wanted me doggie style on the couch. That man pounded the hell out of me as I grabbed the arm of the couch to keep from flying into the crowd. I came as he repeatedly hit my g-spot and made me purr with satisfaction. He then wanted me to ride on top, which I did until we were both exhausted.

What a wonderful night! I am so thankful for these gentlemen who help release my fantasies. I hope to return soon.

~Gemini

***

Doc here again... I'll let you finish up your peach vodka on the rocks.

OK... Ladies and gentlemen of The Journal, welcome to the whirlwind of wanton lust that is Gemini.  The only thing better than watching Gemini totally own a scene or 4 inside a darkened adult theater, is to be in the middle of one with her.  Trust me on this.

Many, many thanks to the lovely Gemini for a great report! I love her writing style, and like her, I can never get enough. 

And with that being said, look for more from Gemini very soon... A little birdie told me she is filling out a questionnaire for The Good Doctor.  

Thanks,
Doc