Sunday, October 1, 2017

Flash Report! Anaconda at Past Time Video in Steubenville, OH on 9/8/17

Doc here with another detail packed report from senior Journal contributor, Anaconda.  In this report, he ventures to Past Time Video in Steubenville, OH (address in the adult theater database) and his timing was right on point. 

***

Hello Doc, 

Quick on the heels of the publication of my report from the Pimps 'N Hoes Secret Room Party a couple weeks back, I am back with another doozie!!! So, I have a great job that gives me a lot of flexibility and combined with the travel, allows me ample opportunity to explore this thing of ours, especially during the week. Since I don't have a theater/ABS in my town (309 in Wilkes-Barre is closest) I am regularly checking out Craigslist in the surrounding areas (and more recently, FetLife) to see if anything jumps out. 

It just so happened that on Wednesday night, as I was checking out the CL sites in cities with theaters within a several hour drive radius, I came across a very interesting post. The poster claimed that he was bringing a theater rookie to Past Time Video in Steubenville, OH on Friday afternoon between noon and 2PM. As I continued to scroll down, I came across another post, clearly from the same guy claiming he was planning/had made a very similar visit the week prior with a different, more experienced girl. The posts had enough detail and said some of the right things that made it seem for real, although we all know that it's wise to have some healthy skepticism about CL ads. But I had set my mind to it. I would get my workload into a good state, so that I could play hooky on Friday and make the drive west.
Past Time Video
Steubenville, OH
I hopped in the car on Friday morning and tried to time my drive to arrive right at or just before noon. The whole time (3.5 hours) I was wondering anxiously what was in store for me. Was the post real? Would it be very crowded? Would she be hot? Would she be the only gal there? As I turned the final corner on approach to Pasttimes, one of my questions was immediately answered. It was about 12:15 PM and it was PACKED! The small parking lot was full and there were many cars lining the street out front. 

I walked in and paid my $11 admission and began the walk back through the booth area towards the theater. Before I even entered, I had the answer to the most important question, the post is real. I knew this because I could hear the loud moans coming from a lady inside about 10 feet before I even reached the door, let alone stepped in. And you could definitely tell they were LIVE moans, not from the movie. So, I entered and saw the scene I had suspected, a throng of men surrounding this woman...fucking, watching, waiting their turn.  

As I walked in, I was reminded of waiting in the TSA line at an airport. The theater room consists of 3 rows of leather sofas and in each "aisle" between the sofa rows, three long lines formed, at the end was the woman on all fours, on a large square ottoman, flanked by her 2 doms with a cock in her pussy and a cock in her mouth. I was far back and doing my best to stand on my tip toes and do the "theater bob 'n weave" in order to get a peek at the action from a distance. I counted 25 guys in the room.
Now, the post had stated that this sub that they were bringing was a rookie to the cinema, but that she was ready to become a total theater slut, was giving access to all 3 holes and wanted to be covered in cum. They were not kidding. At the beginning when I was far back, it was hard to see much, but I could hear plenty!! From her, moans, prolific thanks to the men for fucking her and treating her like a slut and for donating their cum, and plenty of gagging as she took cocks into and past the back of her throat. 

From the doms, a steady count of how many cocks she'd taken (she was on #4 when I walked in), consistent encouragement and suggestions for both their sub and the gathered crowd. From the crowd, lots of oohs and ahhs, moans and groans from those in action, plenty of statements of approval and admiration at this woman's skill and enthusiasm. She was absolutely loving it, and you would have thought she'd been an active theater slut for YEARS, not mere minutes. The doms also consistently had a spotlight on her and the action, so all could have a very good view even from a distance in the dark space.

As the men cycled through and finished the woman thanked each one for giving her their cock and cum, and I moved closer. Now I could tell that the lines were not really lines, just a very linear gallery due to the layout of the room. Clearly not all the guys were either able to, or interested in joining, so I moved in closer past some of the non-participants. When I got a little closer and with the lights on her, I could get the answer to another question, she was indeed very hot!! 

A tall, slender blonde woman with big tits and a cute little ass. She was blindfolded and collared and already messy with cum. The guy that was getting sucked dropped his load on her face and she thanked him as he made his way through the crowd. No one stepped up, but I was still several deep in the crowd. I asked, "Why isn't there a cock in her mouth, can I get in?" The dom closer to me said, "Of course" and asked the guys in the crowd to let me through. I made my way past a couple guys and squatted over her face (she was on her back getting fucked) and put my cock into her waiting mouth. 

Now I knew both from the CL post and the flow of the scene that the doms and the sub all wanted the guys to do whatever they liked with her, so I began to fuck her mouth and throat. She mostly took my whole length to the balls with no issue, but with the thrusting I was putting on her, she was making that gloriously hot gagging and choking sound as the head of my cock penetrated her throat again and again. I did not hold back so that I could switch out and give the next guy his turn, and I came all over her chin and tits. I was cock #12, it was about 12:30. 
I excused myself from the theater to the bathroom to clean up a bit and then went back to watch some. I got as close as I could, but off to the side, out of the flow so as to not encumber the crowd that was trying to get to this woman. The count went up and up and up. When there was a brief break in the fucking, she got finger fucked hard and she squirted with a powerful orgasm and flooded the floor. Then one of her doms put on a show of fisting her and she loved it, moaning and thanking him for stretching and filling her pussy. Then it was time for a little parade. The 2 doms ordered her to get up and walk around the theater so the men could behold the sight of her, a mess of sweat, cum and squirt. As she walked by the men, they all reached out and fondled her and she (although still blindfolded) did her best to reach out at roughly crotch level and touch and stoke each cock she could find by touch alone on her way around the room. 

When her lap was complete and she was back at the ottoman, she returned to fucking position on all fours again and I had gotten a prime spot for round 2. The parade had done some good for a bunch of guys as there were several hard cocks waiting for her when she got back. Immediately there was a cock in her mouth and one in her pussy. This girl was getting it from both sides for a solid hour. When the guy fucking her was done, I stepped up for a chance at her other side. The dom on her right side asked me where I was going and I replied with what I had been waiting for since I read the post, "I want her ass." 

He was right on the spot with some lube and the spotlight and I slid my hard cock into her ass all the way to the base in one swift stroke and she took it like a champ. I pumped her tight little asshole while she sucked yet another cock and squealed with delight in between moans and gags. I grabbed her hips tight and fucked her hard and fast for several minutes and it felt sooo nice, but I knew I wasn't that close and didn't want to be selfish. I asked if anyone else was ready to go, and one guy said he was, so I slipped out and stepped aside to let the new guy in. 

Shortly after, I noticed again that her mouth was empty, save for all the usual moans, groans, and filthy dirty talk. I made my way around and straddled her face again. I enjoyed another bout of her oral manipulations and deep throat skills. I alternated between pushing my cock deep into her throat, face fucking her, and stroking my cock, slick with her spit, while she licked and sucked my balls. Eventually it became too much and my second orgasm built up deep in my sack. I was jerking of with fervor while she sucked my balls with her head hanging off the edge of the ottoman. 

I could clearly see that soft spot in her slender neck just above her clavicle where, in her current position, there was a sexy little indentation that I thought would be the perfect spot for load #2. And I said as much out loud to her, her doms, whoever would listen and maybe share my opinion. "I'm gonna cum right here and fill up this little spot," I said as I touched her there on that very sexy spot on her neck, and continued to stroke and she continued to lick and suck and fuck. And I delivered as promised, with expert accuracy, I filled that sexy little spot to the sounds of several exclamations of, "Oooh shit!" Then she rubbed it all over her neck and face with her hand and my cock. This time I was cock #30-something.
I excused myself to the restroom again, cleaned up and came back. Now the last of the guys who were willing and able had finished up and the final tally was around 35 or so, but both doms had lost the specific count somewhere along the way. One of the doms led the gorgeously messy sub out of the theater to get cleaned up and dressed. The second stayed behind to clean up which I and another guy stepped up and helped with. It's the least you can do to help out when these guys bring their very sexy, willing and talented women to the theater to please a group of men. He expressed his thanks for the assistance and we had a good chat about this thing of ours, and exchanged contact info. 

I really hope to play with this sub again, and meet one or more of his others since he says he brings them regularly on weekday mornings/afternoons to Past Times. He had been taking a break for a while, but sounds like things are picking up and he may be bringing several different girls to serve the crowd regularly. So for any of your readers who are around that area, keep an eye out on Craigslist and also the FetLife group "PastTime Adult Theater" for future advertisements of visits. You'll be very glad you did!!!

Anaconda