Friday, December 1, 2017

Couples Flash Report! Sarah & Max Return to Portland's Oregon Theater The Next Night in August, 2017

Doc here, a man who some say often enhances 15 to 23, and gets a hard copy...

Speaking of hard, how awesome was Sarah's solo outing report from yesterday?  Venturing in alone to the Oregon Theater in Portland,, accessing the situation, and having a great time (despite an annoying meathead almost spoiling everything).  How could she ever beat that report?

Hang on to your lug nuts, as I have your answer.  How about her follow-up visit the next night with her guy, Max?

Pop open a peach vodka (Hi Gemini!), and enjoy this great follow-up report!

***

Doc,

After I had such a good time at the Oregon Theater by myself I couldn’t wait to go back with Max. And he was excited to come and see where I had all of my fun the night before.  I knew that Doc had tweeted and posted our visit so I was very, VERY nervous about the number of guys that were going to be there.

We arrived right at the scheduled time and the clerk asked, “Are you Max and Sarah?”  There were several guys milling around the lobby. I am not sure if that is what usually happens on a busy night or if they were waiting for us but it was exciting. Everyone was very helpful.  They made sure that we got a sheet to cover the furniture, which was awesome. I was eager to show Max the scenes of the adventures of the night before but I was really shaking in my boots. I guess that it is pretty obvious because Ray from Seattle wrote about it too. 
Sarah
Copyright 2017 - All Rights Reserved

When I walk in I am scared, nervous and shy. I mostly look at my feet or at Max. No matter how many times I do this I feel this way. I want to be there and I am ready to have fun but I am more quiet and shy in the first few minutes in a club than I am at any other time or place in my life.

We went in and walked around for a bit. I showed Max the back of the couch where Tall Guy had fucked me the night before. We settled on a couch towards the back and sat down.

[Max: When we walked in, she saw the crowd and squeezed my hand hard. I have to admit I saw what looked like 50+ guys all turn and look at us as we walked in, and I wondered if I was capable of managing that big of a crowd. Fortunately all the guys were great, being patient and giving her a chance to get acclimated. She forgot a whole 10 minutes or so, because after Joe gave us the tour, we first settled in the couples area, with a crowd of guys leaning over the rope to watch. She sucked my dick and I made her take her panties off and hand them to me. It’s kind of a thing with us. When she was ready, I took her to a couch in the middle of the theater.]

Immediately, we were surrounded by guys. I kept my eyes down. Max unzipped his pants and pushed my head onto his dick. “Suck” he said. As I went down on Max I felt hands on me, lifting my dress, pulling my panties to the side, fingers inside of me. I heard someone say “she’s wet” to which Max laughed and responded, “She’s always wet.”  Max pulled me onto his lap facing him. We kissed and I was looking only at him. I knew there were a lot of guys around me.  I couldn’t tell how many but Max said he counted over 15. [Max: 15 that I could see while sitting down. I didn’t want to tell her how many I really think there were.] 


We kissed a while longer. Max’s hand was up my dress, pulling my bra down, putting his mouth on my tits. I was still nervous but he knows just how to get me ready. He grabbed me by the back of the neck as he kissed me. He felt my hips start to move, and then he told me to stand up and give  him my panties. I took them off slowly handing them to Max. I guess this is our trademark now.

“It’s time baby. Bend over, “ said Max as he moved me onto my knees on the couch. Very shortly after I felt the first dick of the night inside of me. As this faceless stranger fucked me hard from behind Max told me to reach my hand out. I hesitated long enough that Max used his stern voice “Reach out your hand.” He said it with a quiet growl that I knew meant I had better behave.  I reached my hand out and grabbed the dick that Max wanted me to touch.
Sarah
Copyright 2017 - All Rights Reserved
We found out later that dick belonged to Ray, the Lizardo Journal reporter. I looked up at him just as the first guy came. I looked at him while the second guy stepped up and pushed himself inside of me. I had Ray’s cock in my hand and moved my hand up and down. I looked up at Ray while the stranger fucked me. He came so hard inside of me I could feel his dick continuing to pulse and move while he held my hips to keep himself deep inside of me. [Max: There were so many guys it’s a funny coincidence that the one time I pushed her in the direction of someone it was Ray. I don’t know what it was about him, I mean obviously his dick was out and hard and impressive, but he was also handsome, nicely dressed, polite, and carried himself like a guy who has done this before and knows how it works. Guys, if you aren’t pushy and try not to look creepy it will definitely up your batting average in the theater world.]

I realized that I couldn’t take being fucked from behind all night. I wanted to be able to move more. So I told Max that I was ready to move to the table. I asked Max to hand me my dress and he told me ‘no’ and that I would have to walk down the aisle to the table naked except for my shoes. I pleaded with him to give me my dress and his look told me that this was not a negotiation.

I walked down to the table in front and the guys were right behind me, in front of me and all around me. I asked that the table be moved out. All of the guys were very helpful.  I got on the table, laid down and waited for Max to tell me to begin. Max started telling the guys the rules:

-Don’t finger bang me
-Don’t go down on me
-Don’t touch my clit

Max looked at me, told me it was time, told the guys it was time and opened my legs. It began. Hands were everywhere, there was always a dick in my mouth or my hand and inside of me. I loved the way the guys grabbed me by the hips and pulled me to them and went straight inside of me. I think the first 3 guys fucked me like that. It was amazing but I wanted more. I started pulling them closer to me. Talking to them. Whispering in their ear. Listening to them call me their little fuck toy, their little theater slut. They came, I came, another guy, I came. 

While I was laying on my back being fucked, some of the guys held my legs up and open. It was then I felt one guy grab my foot and start jerking his dick against my foot. The more I was fucked, the faster this guy went, the harder he grabbed my foot. It was then that Max told me to flip around and give the guys at the other end a shot. So all of the dicks that I had been sucking were very hard and ready to fuck me. Now they had their chance. Again, Max told me to open my legs up again and one after another the guys pulled me towards them by my hips. The were respectful but also treated me like a bit of a fuck toy. I loved it.

Max was running the show the whole time. When he could tell I was getting fucked so hard I was almost ready to tap out he  grabbed my hair, kissed me and told me, “Take it.” And I love that. Max could also tell that I was getting tired. He then told the guys that they could come on me if they wanted. [Max: Actually one guy asked, and when I said “sure” six guys immediately shot across her boobs. It was awesome to watch.] Within seconds I felt hot come on my thighs, on my belly. All while I was being fucked by a tall guy with a big dick. I put my foot up on his shoulder. I yelped as he went in hard and deep. It was then that Max told me to fuck him back. All the guys seemed to like it when I went back at him as hard as he was going at me. He was telling Max how good I was.  Max gave me a look that showed me how pleased he was.

After going so hard I was done. Max looked at me and knew. He told everyone that I was done and as they gave their thanks and walked away  as Max closed my legs and pulled me over onto my side and I curled up and rested. 

Max asked, “Do you want to know?”

I shook my head no.

I laid there quietly while Max rubbed my back and told the guys who kept coming up that I was finished.

“How many?” I asked.

“17” said Max. “You did good baby. You did really good.” (14 individual guys but three of you went for a second round. That’s not counting guys who just jacked off or got their dick sucked.)

I was exhausted, covered in come and completely used. Max was proud of me and I felt like the perfect little fuck toy theater slut.

And I can’t wait to go back in December!

And Ray: Thank you for your report! It was so hot to see how others see me in the theater.  Max and I would love to meet up again and thank you in person. 

Sarah

Xo

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to the amazing Sarah, and her terrific hubby Max for the back to back reports on a great weekend in Portland and at The Oregon Theater.  It was great to see the guys behaving much better on night 2, and in my experience, that is more of the norm at The OT. 

Now the good news... Sarah & Max are returning to the Pacific Northwest in December! 
  • Secrets, Des Moines, WA Wednesday December 13, 10pm
  • Oregon Theater, Portland, Saturday December 16, 10pm
Make sure you check them out on Twitter, and who knows what might happen!

Thanks,
Doc