Thursday, November 30, 2017

Couples Flash Report! Sarah Goes Solo to The Oregon Theater in Portland in August, 2017

Doc here, a man who some say will (on demand with little to no warning) create a balloon animal 12-person orgy arrangement that will amuse most and horrify your mom's friend Carol. 

2017 is ending with a bang, with some great reports in the pipeline and legendary couples appearances in December. I'll have some details for you on the subject(s) of this report later on, Max & Sarah and their trip to the PNW.

This past August, Sarah (of Max & Sarah) made a solo trip to The Oregon Theater in Portland.  Sarah is a smoking hot brunette making her first solo visit ever, as Max was monitoring the visit remotely.  It almost ended in disaster with a meathead almost spoiling the night, but a Cute Guy came to the rescue. 

Take it away Sarah!

***

Hello Doc,

First of all, apologies that it has taken me so long to write this. We have had many adventures this summer but the Oregon Theater was the absolute highlight. I arrived in Portland on Thursday, the night before Max. It’s a long boring story but I was in town alone.

Sometimes I can be ‘challenging’ as a sub. I really don’t mean to be but sometimes I want to surprise Max. That is usually the time that Max isn’t looking for a surprise from me, rather he wants me to do exactly what I am told without question and without my suggestions. I have been doing a lot of this ‘topping from the bottom’ lately and Max was tired of it. [Max: SO TIRED] So he gave me a mission that I was to follow exactly.  I was to go to the Oregon Theater and see how many guys I could get.  For those of you who have read Ray’s report about our visit, what he says about me being timid and scared is true. And I am able to show that fear and vulnerability when Max is with me. But I had never been to a theater alone, and without Max there I was what Max calls ‘predator’. I like it when he calls me that.

I walked in and went right into the theater. [Max: 10:25, she texts, “I’m in.”] It took a second for my eyes to adjust so I could only make out a woman on the table by the screen with two guys around her, and another woman getting fucked from behind leaning on the table. I saw two guys on couches.  I slowly walked around the perimeter of the couples section, just looking and not talking to anyone.
Sarah (from Max & Sarah)
Copyright 2017 - All Rights Reserved
 One guy was jacking off by the woman and followed me as I walked back up the aisle.  He walked in front of me and sat down on one of the couches. [Max: We’ll call him Cute Guy. More on him later.] I sat on the couch next to him. Close but not touching him. He had his dick out and as I started to reach over for it, another guy came over from one of the couches and said “Can I fuck you?” I'm not looking for romance here but “Can I fuck you?” Really? I gave a quiet and polite no. Then I noticed that I was surrounded by guys and that scared me. Remember, this was my first time doing this alone.


I got up and went to the couples section and pulled the rope up behind me. I stood right at the rope and the guys came over. There was a bearded guy with lots of tattoos who was sitting on the couch directly in my eye line. I wondered why he didn’t come over but later I saw him fucking a guy on the couch. Mystery solved and that was hot as fuck my bearded friend.

So I am standing in the couples section and one tall guy with a nice dick was standing there watching me. I leaned into his shoulder a bit like I might kiss him. My dress was still on and three guys were pawing at my clothes pretty hard. I backed up slightly and took my dress off right over my head.  Without taking off my bra or panties I leaned into Tall Guy and he started to rub his dick on my belly. I moved slowly with him and after a while I put my hand on his dick and pressed it into my belly and he fucked my hand like that. It was so fucking hot. By that time I was really ready to fuck him.

Just about that time, Can I Fuck You Guy was back with his poetry, only this time he was more insistent and more grabby. I said loudly and sternly, “I told you no. Back the fuck off.”  Which he did. The rest of the guys weren’t happy with him. So I go back to Tall Guy who lifts me up and puts me on the back of a couch. He held my hips perfectly, with his thumbs right at my hip bones. And we just started to fuck. I hardly had to do anything he rocked my hips back and forth and he came really hard. It was great.

Then I got up  and looked around for my next guy to play with. My friend from the couch, Cute Guy,  approached and I leaned over and put his dick in my mouth. He started moaning and it was going great until….

Can I Fuck You Guy grabbed me by the hips and started to put his dick in me. WTF? Really? When you have been told very clearly “no” and you persist and then just decide to fuck me anyway? I put my clothes on right then. I think the other guys were pissed but there was no way I was gonna stick around for that. Theaters are different when a woman is there with a man. I actually don’t think this guy would have tried anything like that had Max been there. And if Max had been there and he tried that? I don’t know what would have happened. [Max: He never would have got that close. Guys who are creepy or misbehave I send to the back.]

I walked out into the lobby and Cute Guy followed me. I had texted Max telling him that I was leaving [Max: 10:39, texted “Out. Have stories.”] but Cute Guy and I locked eyes [Max: 5 seconds later, “Wait. Going back in.”] and I told Max I’d be right back.

Cute Guy and I walked back into the theater. We barely made it to the couch where he pulled up my dress, pushed my panties to the side and went straight in. He fucked me hard and came fast. I pulled my dress down, said thank you and walked out. I texted Max when I was out [Max: 10:46, total elapsed time 21 minutes] and couldn’t wait to get back to the hotel to tell him all about it. He was so proud of me and I came hard as I told him every detail. 

Max and I planned to go Saturday night and after my adventures he really couldn’t wait to see it. 

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to Sarah for a great report from The Oregon Theater in Portland. This was a brave visit by the normally submissive Sarah, and she handled a tough situation like a boss, and was rewarded by a grand final from Cute Guy. 

And a special message to "Can I Fuck You Guy":  Find another endeavor, douche bag.  You are lucky you walked out of the OT with the same number of Chicklets you walked in with, for fuck's sake.  

Max & Sarah will be returning to The Oregon Theater on Saturday, December 16th, 2017.  Join them for a great night, and let's make sure everyone behaves themselves. 

Thanks,
Doc