Monday, December 18, 2017

Field Report! The Return of the Cunning Linguist & a Recap of the Upstate NY Scene

Doc here, a man who some say can speak seven languages, all poorly, with the return of a Journal reporter from years ago.

The Cunning Linguist has sprung back into the light of day, and has been nice enough to bring us up to speed on the current Western NY scene.  There is also a mention of my favorite adult theater I frequented as a young Lizardo, to which I tip my Bloody Mary often in fond remembrance.

Take it away, The Cunning Linguist!

***

Hello Good Doctor,

I do hope you remember me. I have penned articles for you previously. However both personal and professional obligations have caused me to step aside from This Thing Of Ours for a period of time. Gratefully, I am emerging from that fog and getting my sea legs (or is it semen) back. I find This Thing Of Ours to be like a bicycle and learning to ride again cums easily. 

I do know how you appreciate home cooking so I wanted to get back in the journalism game by providing a brief update on local WNY news. 

An ABS on Transit Road heading to Lockport, NY called Video Pix has added booths in the back. The price of admission is $5 and is paid by purchasing tokens from a change machine just outside the entrance. 

The booth area of Video Pix resembles the old Good Time Charlie’s (boy do I miss GTCs) but a bit smaller (ed. note: I miss Good Time Charlie's as well sir! It was THE place to go in the late 70's through 1990 back home in WNY). The booths may be some of the same ones as I do recognize a Rorschach’s type splooge- blast on one wall. In any event, from Craigslist most traffic seems to be m4m but the occasional couple may appear. (ed. note: Added to the Adult Theater dB) 
The Location (and original building) of the former Good Time Charlies
Wheatfield, NY
Video Liquidators (VL) in Buffalo and Talk of The Town (TOTT) in Niagara Falls are hit and miss for my usual suit and tie daytime play. CL reports that TOTT has a new daytime manager with the somewhat angry lesbian no longer there (ed. note: Whew!). I always liked her because she ran a tight ship but others apparently not so much. Also reports are that TOTT is cleaning up a bit too. 

As for VL, the occasional couple does post to CL for visits. Hopefully they actually appear. 

I will increase my journal contributions Doc. I thank you (and DCO and Anaconda) for your service. 

Best regards,

A Cunning Linguist 

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to A Cunning Linguist for updating both you (the good readers of The Journal) and The Good Doctor on the scene back in my old stomping grounds. Excellent job sir, and I look forward to your new submissions to The Journal!

Thanks,
Doc