Thursday, February 22, 2018

Pardon the Interruption: Normal Activities Resumed

Doc here, a man who some say was a ghost. He didn't see anyone. No one saw him. He was the barber.

Well my friends, you can call off the Lizardo Alert and cancel the APB on The Good Doctor. After a few days away from the editors desk here at The Journal (near the small women's liberal arts college), I'm back in my overstuffed leather office chair, Bloody Mary to my right, a large meatball to my left.  Let's rock. 

I have some great reports in the hopper, including the next Chapter from my good friend Candi O, in her farewell tour of adult theaters. And this one my friends is a doozy. A recap from last Saturday's huge Secret Room 2125: Anniversary Party at 15th Ave. Adult Theater in Chicago (co-hosted with the awesome Twistingly) is also coming post haste. And if that wasn't enough, a lot of great Flash Reports from both new and veteran Journal scribes. 

So kids, take a deep breath, your funky Godfather of this thing of ours has plenty of funk left in his gas tank. 

Thanks,
Doc
@LizardoJournal on Twitter