Friday, April 20, 2018

Couples Flash Report! Ginger Squirts Rings in the New Year for Two Club Visits with Master Thom & Daddyohh

Doc here, a man who some say put Denmark on the map, with a deep dive of a Couples Flash Report from my good friend, Ginger Squirts.

Ginger had a quick start to 2018, and in this report, she walks us through exactly what that looked like, along with her Master Thom, and her FB Daddyohh

Take it away Ginger!

*** 
Ginger's Visit to 15th Avenue – Daddyohh’s Afternoon Interlude…

This story begins way back in November when Master Thom and I attended the “Black Saturday” Secret Room 2125 Party at 15th Avenue. We had met Daddyohh for the first time. Daddyohh deposited a large load all over me. It was very impressive and I said to myself he is someone I want to see again.

Well, mid-December was when I was scheduled for a medical procedure that would force me to step out of the lifestyle playground for about 12 weeks; I suggested to Master Thom that we make a visit to 15th Avenue Theater for one last adventure. I got the word out, and the attendance was impressive. 
Ginger Squirts

Daddyohh made that party and once again, did not disappoint. I would find out that he would have a lasting impression on me after that day, so much so, that he would place me at an unexpected New Years Eve house party with him, and that road leads us into today’s report. Even though the New Years Eve house party did not take place in an adult theater, rather, in an adult “club,” I must share with you parts of that evening, because it will set the stage for my most recent adult theater visit with Master Thom and Daddyohh. 

(Un)fortunately, my medical procedure was postponed multiple times during December, so by the time December 31st came around, I was craving sex, craving being controlled by Master Thom, craving giving and receiving intense pleasure. I contacted Daddyohh and told him that I decided to attend the house party at the last minute, and he said that he would meet Master Thom and me there. We text messaged throughout the day leading up to that night and agreed on a time to meet. 
I was feeling every kind of intense emotion one could feel: excitement, nervous jitters of the unknown, timidness wondering if I would be able to fulfill the high expectations I placed on myself, desire to please, desire to be pleased. So I focused on what I enjoy most about getting ready for a party…picking out my two outfits. I felt very confident in my choice of outfits because I get a kick out of dressing up to go out. I picked my black and red lace corset bra, with a fishnet cropped jacket over it along with skintight leather pants and sequenced 7 inch open-toed high heals. I had taken a second outfit to change into right before midnight, something very long and see thru and revealing for Daddyohh.
We met and embraced in the parking lot, and the feel of his arms around me sent energy thru my spine and straight into my pussy. I craved his touch, and I could not wait to show him how much I missed him from our last visit. We found our group of friends, and made our introductions to each other, set up our side table of beverages and food, and then the heat between our bodies grew to an electrifying point. 

The choice of music that played was perfect for grinding against Daddyohh, who never left my side for more than a split second. His hands explored every inch of me that night. Hands deep inside my pants, his fingers quickly and masterfully found my g-spot and he received a palm full of Ginger Juice within seconds of touching me. This would only be the first of many he commanded from me that night. After taking me up against the stripper pole in the middle of the dance floor amongst dozens of other people, he took me to a side room, he leaned up against the wall, and I slowly, seductively, purposefully crawled over to him. 
Ginger Squirts
I nestled my head against his throbbing cock still in his pants, and as he started to take it out, without hesitation, I swallowed it whole and instinctively until his balls were flat against my bottom lip. Choking was inevitable with his massive cock, and spit formed in the back of my throat. As I pulled back, I looked over at Master Thom who stood to the side watching and approving my efforts, told me to take as much of his magnificent cock down my throat as many times as I could. I obey all my Masters orders and gave Daddyohh all I had.

The sounds drew others to our room, who enjoyed the show I was putting on. One guy there made a comment to the effect of “We didn’t know Ginger was coming to this party,” upon which Daddyohh replied, “When Ginger said she was not going to go out tonight, I said that I was going to stay home too, and I meant it. I wasn’t going out tonight unless Ginger was going out! Then at the last minute, Ginger said she would meet me tonight and I quickly jumped on the offer. I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for her!”

Daddyohh and I have this raw, animalistic attraction to one another. It’s a lot of fun to watch the faces of my friends at the house party as Daddyohh handled me. It was the look of “girl, you are one lucky bitch to have a hot, young stud like that. I made my costume change around 11 p.m. and returned to Master Thom and Daddyohh in a shear black long gown that showed all my curves and left nothing to the imagination! I wore red schoolgirl shoes because Daddyohh requested them.

Knowing time was limited, my men took me to a side bedroom and there we spent the remaining time of 2017 fucking in 2018 not even hearing the countdown and cheering. We were too far-gone into each other’s skin providing mind-blowing orgasms. Daddyohh’s’ hands on my fair skin looked and felt so damn sexy. 
Ginger Squirts
He fucked me so hard, we tore the sheets off the bed, exposing only the waterproof plastic! We barely came up for air when we noticed that it was almost closing time.

So we finished each other off and got dressed. The party ended, we got dressed and said our good byes. I thought for sure that would be the last time I’d see him for a while since my surgery was confirmed for January 19.

My girlfriend, Angel (Fetlife Leatherangel571) pulled an afternoon bukkake at 15th Avenue Theater on Monday, January 8, with her Master Joe. 
Angel
(Leatherangel571)

She called me afterwards with stroke by stoke accountability of all 40 loads she took. She successfully promoted herself on Fetlife (She inspired me to do the same bukkake two days later! Angel suggested I promote and announce my appearance on Fetlife (Ginger_Squirts) and on Twitter (@gingersquirts50). 

On Tuesday, January 9th, I told Master I wanted to do one last Bukkake before surgery. He jumped on that request, I got the word out, and we were on the road around 10:30 a.m. the next morning, January 10th, heading for 15th Avenue for the afternoon. Daddyohh would be meeting us there sometime after 1 p.m. I was so turned on and excited, as we approached the theater parking lot, finding a fair amount of cars already there waiting for me. We parked and there were a few gentlemen outside the theater to greet us. Master Thom paid for the private room and the theater fee, and we headed for our private room first. I changed into my outfit. I wore a leather and mesh top that hung off one shoulder, thigh high black sheer stockings, black and red crotchless panties, my red school girl mini skirt and red school girl shoes. There were some guys in the spa, and I smiled at them as Master Thom led me collared, leashed and handcuffed down to the theater entrance.

Master Thom led me down to the front of the theater and told me to sit in the first row. Immediately the gentlemen started to gather around me. Of course I was dressed to tease and please, it must have been working because the theatre, which had been kind of empty was rapidly getting crowded, at least around me. Master spread my legs wide so I had a leg over each arm of the seat. I was now completely exposed to all the men present. I was already wet with anticipation. I was wondering how many of my twitter followers might be looking at my bare, wet pussy!

The gentlemen standing closest to me asked if I could be touched, and Master said yes, but no rough stuff today. Ginger would be undergoing a breast lift the next day, and that she needed to be handled gently today. Two men in front already stroking their dicks in anticipation stepped forward and I was instantly lost in this thing of ours, me being the source of pleasure, giving and taking. The two stiff cocks were clouding my perception of what was around me but my mind raced with wonder about what everyone was thinking, wanting, anticipating.

I lost track of time and I was anxious for my Daddyohh to make his appearance. I have to admit I had been flirting with him late at night for several nights leading up to today. I had shared this information with Master to get his approval.

The crowd of gentlemen stepped closer and a man was standing behind us in the second row. Two hard cocks found their way into my mouth. Master looked up and saw Daddyohh. I felt his hand on the side of my head, and then the two cocks slipped out of my mouth, and he pressed his cock on my lips, and I opened my mouth and began to lick and suck him. When I was allowed to look up, I saw that it was Daddyohh, and I was thrilled that he was able to join us. Daddyohh deprived me of his hard cock by pulling away from me, and then motioned for me to suck two more guys to the right of me, bring one to orgasm. Daddyohh reached forward and gave my g-spot a few strokes and I soaked the floor below me. The men in front of me heard the splash and some said it was the first time they ever saw a woman squirt.

Master Thom said it was time to move the party into the red room, so I took the arm of a few men who were closest to me, who helped me up out of the seat making sure I avoided slipping and falling in my own squirt puddles! Everyone was excited to get into the red room behind the theater screen. Master Thom placed me on the table on my back, and the men gathered around. Master repeated our standing house rules: “No ass play/touching and condoms are mandatory. If you are not hard when you step up to the table, or you can’t get hard, them step back and let someone else have a chance to cum on Ginger.

Everyone agreed to the rules, and then the bukkake began. The guys were lined up three deep and encircled the table. Master Thom stood at the foot of the table, having prime position to control the scene, make sure condoms were visible, and to be able to communicate with me. Daddyohh stood to the right of me. He told me that I was to only keep my eyes on him, that I was not to look at anyone else. I did my best to accommodate his request, but my eyes drifted off his and over to whoever was the owner was of a delicious, hard cock that was being stroked right above my lips. Then I felt the warm load being deposited all over my face. I showed my appreciation for that load by rubbing it all over my face, then licking each of my fingers. He was very delicious. 

A few more guys to my left and behind me sprayed me with their cum, and as I looked at Daddyohh, he mouthed to me the number of loads I had already taken since he had arrived. That number was climbing higher and higher. Loads of cum were being shot on my tits and one brave gentleman asked if he could cum on top of my pussy. Master Thom said yes, and he quickly moved to the foot of the table, and I reached down and opened up my pussy lips for him to get a close view of my clit and the opening of my cunt, which was breathing a life of its own by this point. I smiled at him and said, “If you cum on me, I’ll cum on you!” and with that, he stroked himself harder and faster while I pounded my clit and he came on me, and I squirted on him. We both laughed, and I said, “I told you I’d cum on you, too!” He thanked me and stepped away from the table.

At this point, the number of loads that I had taken was well over the 20 mark, and Daddyohh was ready to give me a good pounding. He grabbed my thighs and pulled me to the edge of the table, where my ass was dangling off the edge. When I felt him enter me, I let out a loud moan, and he reached over and said, “Don’t make a sound.” For me to remain completely quiet while being fucked good is a very hard thing to do! I’m a very loud person when being fucked. 

I did my best to remain quiet and he pounded away at my pussy that was begging for more. My g-spot engorged now, I was pushing him out of me, which was not intentional, rather, it is something that my body has been doing lately, and Master says it is because my g-spot has taken on a life all its own, and gets so large, and the walls of my pussy get so tight, “like a hot little virgin” he tells me, that I push out even the best of a big, thick, hard cock (Hi Kong!).

The count of cum shots that were released on me was up to 26! Daddyohh fought back, ramming me even harder than before, and I felt him pull a magnificent amount of Ginger juice from me, that gathered around his cock. When he pulled out of me, I gushed all over the table and floor. The guy who was standing to my right closest to my pussy and the guys behind Daddyohh were showered by my orgasm! I thought it was going to offend some of them, rather, they were all smiles and enjoyed the refreshing treat I shared with them! Daddyohh moved back to the right side of me and Master Thom commanded me to enjoy the remaining crowd that were stroking themselves. I returned to sucking a handful of guys that held out towards the very end.

Then a very handsome gentleman who appeared to be in his mid 20s, stood to the side of Master Thom, and with a big smile on his face, put on his condom and pulled me closer to him, and I was thrilled to have such a young man between my legs! Daddyohh asked me to look at him, and while I had this young stallion driving his tool in and out of me, I was in such a great place in my body and in my mind, that I let go, and I came over and over again. And this wonderful man asked Master if he could come over me, and Master said, “Of course, man, cum anywhere you want to,” and with that, he grabbed his cock and pointed it at my stomach and he came, long, hard and thick. 

The amount of Ginger juice that came rushing out of me when he pulled out went flying all over the floor, leaving dangerous puddles! I slapped my pussy really hard to make the cum and my juices splash upward and outward. I rubbed his cum all over my tits and pussy, and then I licked my fingers, and sat up and thanked him for treating me to a great fuck session. He said that I shouldn’t thank him, that he was the one who felt honored to be able to fuck me. Master Thom handed him a Ginger Card and shook his hand and said “well done.”

Master announced that we needed to finish up, and I was spanking my bad girl pussy so very hard, that my pussy was bright red the next morning…

…and the remaining 3 loads were released on my tits and pussy. Daddyohh said he counted 29 loads, but thinks there might have been a few that got past him. I never expected to hear a count that high, but it didn’t matter if it was only 2 loyal Ginger fans. I am very grateful to be able to make an appearance at all, and for the 15th Avenue Gentlemen to show up and to stay with me, that is truly where being appreciative comes in. I am, very passionately, touched by the time that is devoted to my pleasure, and to the time given to me to provide pleasure to so many great men. It is a win, win situation for everyone.

The room cleared out, and Master, Daddyohh and myself remained. We talked about the day we just had and made our plans for our next meeting. Being the caring soul that Daddyohh is, he walked me out of the theater and then we said our good byes. Master and I returned to our private room. As we entered the spa area, there was a gentleman who had just arrived and wanted to know if I had just gotten there. I said no, that I had already been to the theater and completed my time here. He asked what he could do to keep me there so that he could have some time with me, and I told him that I was exhausted. That I had been here for over 2 and a hour hours, and that I really needed to get going.

We turned in our room key back at the front desk and exited the store.

As we headed home, Master Thom and I rehashed the past several hours we spent at 15th Avenue and where we felt we accomplished, and where we things could have been done better. An hour and a half we were back home and I was hitting the shower. I was exhausted. 


For the next two days, I had fallout from being sore and holding positions too long and my muscles were made at me for not preparing them for such a workout. Bad Ginger for not “warming up” before the Bukkake! Daddyohh and I continue to talk and are making plans for our next party that we can both attend together, which will probably be in April.

Grab your boyfriend/girlfriend, lover or spouse and go make your own memories on a random day and hour at 15th Avenue.. It’s an all-in-one complex that offers creative opportunities to play out your fantasies. Thank you for the venue to party in.

Ginger’s next adventure takes place at the 
Secret Room 2125: Eyes Wide Shut Party. See you there, friends.

Hugs, 
Ginger Squirts50 and Master Thom

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to Ginger Squirts for her detail-packed report on a wild start to her 2018!  Well done Miss!  We look forward to seeing you Saturday evening 4/21 at the Secret Room 2125: Eyes Wide Shut Party in the Party Room of 15th Ave. Adult Emporium in Chicago!

Thanks,
Doc