Monday, April 16, 2018

Couple's Flash Report! That Quirky Girl & Mr. A First Visit to CVE in Gastonia, NC in Novembver, 2017 (w/PICS)

Doc here, a man who some say earlier in his rap career went by the name of DJ Funkadactyl, and I am proud to bring to you more goodness from this thing of ours

Last week, The Good Doctor brought to you the first report from our newest contributor here at The Journal, That Quirky Girl. In that report (HERE), TQG ventured solo to CVE in Gastonia, NC and had quite the afternoon for herself. 

After reading this report, you may have asked yourself "How did she just get here?" Well Lizardos and Lizardettes, That Quirky Girl had been to CVE once before, with a gentleman friend, Mr. A, back in November of 2017. That visit paved the way for last week's solo trip.  

So what was that first trip to CVE like for That Quirky Girl?  Let's find out, and let's also drink in some brand new pics of TQG while we are at it, shall we? (Please click the thumbnails to ENLARGE)

Pop open some peach vodka (Hi Gemini!), and welcome back to The Journal, That Quirky Girl!

***

Hi Doc,

That Quirky Girl here again. After my first report was published, I received a handful of very polite requests to send in a report about my first experience at CVE in Gastonia, NC. I will recount it for you now.  
That Quirky Girl
All Images Copyright 2018

But, first here is a little background on how I ended up there. I had made a friend we will call him Mr. Anonymous (Mr. A for short). During this friendship we had chatted about his adult theater experiences. I am of the curious sort and had a lot of questions. As I asked questions I knew this was something that I wanted to experience in person. We agreed upon a day and time to meet. That is where the story begins.

Late June 2017 ( I can't remember the exact date)... 
CVE
Gastonia, NC
The morning of the visit is still a bit of a blur. I was all nerves that day. Good thing we had agreed to meet around lunch. I was a nervous wreck. As the morning progressed there were a few exchanged messages to confirm that I still intended to go and what I should wear. It was suggested that a dress and no panties would be the most appropriate. Being my quirky self I did ask if flip flops were ok. Let's face it they are comfortable and it was summer in North Carolina. I followed the directions (kind of) and selected a simple black cotton dress and black flip flops.

In order to give myself enough time I left a little early that the estimated time on the GPS....I ended up needing it. I passed the CVE and had to turn around and come back. There were some messages exchanged about where I was and where CVE was located. It actually sits at the bottom of a hill and is not visible from the southbound lane. After turning around I made it there without further incident.  
That Quirky Girl
I pulled up and was greeted at my driver's door. Mr. A could tell I was very nervous. He informed me that I did not need my sunglasses that were still on my head. I took them off and placed them on the console. Stepping out of the car, Mr. A asked if I was ready, and I replied "No" with a nervous laugh and we headed for the door. Glancing around the parking lot I took note of the 20 or so cars there and had to wonder what all those people were doing inside.

Once inside he paid the clerk at the counter for our admission to all the theaters including the couples theater. He took my hand again and I was quickly whisked into the couples theater. It's a fairly large room with several leather couches and tables with paper towels and hand sanitizer. There is a large screen at the front of the room and I honestly don't remember what was playing. The room was empty. We had it all to ourselves. 
That Quirky Girl
It did not take long for a very heavy make out session to begin on the couch closet to the screen. The dress came up and yes, I did have panties on that were removed the dress came up. A very skilled mouth found my nipple while a very skilled hand found the other one. All nervousness disappeared at that point as my libido increased. There were hands and mouths all over each other. I found my self crouched in front of him with his cock between my tits pressing them against him and sliding up and down. At another point I was on my back with his head between my legs as he teased my clit with his tongue and used his finger to massage my g-spot. If I remember correctly this was orgasm #1.  
That Quirky Girl
Now that we were taking a small break to allow me to catch my breath we began to discuss the other theaters there. We chatted about the main theater and he explained if we went over there what I may see. There would be guys standing up or sitting on couches stroking to the movie, some might even be stroking or sucking each other. He made it clear that if we went in there that I would be on the only female. Like I stated earlier I'm a curious sort and now wanted to see it for myself. We were up and off the couch, dress back on and panties in his pocket for safe keeping. Mr. A told me that at anytime I was uncomfortable and wanted to leave we could come back to the couples room. He took my hand and we were off the main theater. 
That Quirky Girl
The main theater was dimly lit with the couches placed in the same arrangement that I outlined in my previous report. It is also on the other side of the store part. I do believe it was the second couch back from the screen that was selected. We sat down, with Mr. A to my right closest to the aisle. I was very nervous and did not look around much at this time. Instead I focused my attention on Mr. A. 

Getting up on my knees on the couch beside him, I pulled his cock out and began sucking it. He asked if he could pull my dress up, I agreed to it. He said "If I pull your dress up, this guy behind you will be able to stare at your ass" to which I replied "good thing I happen to like my ass". He agreed with this statement and the dress was slid up for all to view. 
That Quirky Girl
Things began to heat up. Mr. A asked to remove my dress and I declined instead it was pulled all the way up. In hindsight I should have just taken it off. Oh well.... I found my self crouched in front of him again for a bj and then in his lap straddling him. His mouth and hands had full access to my tits again (have I mentioned how amazing this feels..... well it's worth mentioning again). I was ready for orgasm #2. (Side note: A large handful of gentleman were standing around us jerking off in very close proximity). 

I believe Mr. A could tell how close I was and he repeated the move from the couples theater. Head between my legs doing amazing things with his tongue and fingers and that was it....orgasm #2. There I was laying there on my back, dress pulled up for all to see. 
That Quirky Girl
Wanting to return the favor that was so graciously bestowed on me twice, I straddled his lap again. We had previously discussed how much we would both like for him to cum on my chest. I leaned in and asked him if he wanted to cum on my chest. He responded with "Yes" and with that I was leaned back on the couch again with him sliding his cock in my mouth while my head was turned towards him until the moment he was ready. (A guy did approach at this point and leaned in to touch my leg, Mr. A quickly asked him not to touch and he backed away). He pulled out and with a few quick strokes the largest load of cum I've ever seen sprayed all over my tits. It was a wonderful feeling and sight. 

Mr. A walked over and retrieved paper towels to help clean me up. My dress was pulled back down and we made our way back to the couples theater. 
That Quirky Girl
Back in the couples theater were alone again. We discussed what had just happened and how much we had both enjoyed it. He thanked me for coming and sharing my first experience with him (Mr. A is always polite and always a gentleman). I thanked him for the invite and helping me satisfy my curiosity. I think we were both a little amazed at what had just happened. We went in without and preconceived notions just the hopes of a fun time, we agreed a fun time had been had. With that panties were pulled out of the pocket and handed back. One more parting hug and kiss and we were out the door into our cars and on with our lives.

That concludes my first time story. I hope everyone that is as curious as I am is satisfied ;)

Until next time...

That Quirky Girl

***

Doc here again... Wow, once again, where to start?

First of all, many, many thanks to That Quirky Girl for a terrific report, this time chronicling her first ever visit to an adult theater. It sounds as though Mr. A was just the right guy to take TQG by the hand and introduce her to this thing of ours. It was note perfect guys, and could be used as a primer on what a first-time visit might look like. 

Also, TQG's new pics are outstanding... Once again, well done Miss!

That Quirky Girl has a very nice Twitter feed, and she would like for you to check it out. She is at @quirky_one on Twitter. Be nice and respectful, gents.  

Let's make this the best Monday ever!  Enjoy your day!

Thanks,
Doc