Thursday, May 17, 2018

Flash Report! Anaconda Hits 15th Ave. Adult Theater in Chicago on Friday 5/11/18

Doc here, a man who some say put York, PA on the map, with a brand new Flash Report from senior Journal contributor Anaconda.

Anaconda popped into the city with big shoulders, Chicago, and made a visit to 15th Ave. Adult Theater.  What say you, sir?

***


Hello Doc,


Your much too seldom seen, but often heard from Senior Scribe...Anaconda with a report from your home base, 15th Ave!!! I'd been planning this trip for months and did my best to chat it up on Twitter. As the day got closer, our good friend and excellent physician's assistant, Twistingly jumped into the fray in an attempt to help me advertise and put out some very nice Pro-Anaconda promotional literature on both FetLife and Twitter (Thanks Twizzler!!!) Did it do the job? No one can say for sure since there were no real direct responses one way or the other, but on this night, I counted 13 couples. Maybe they all came regardless of the advertising, maybe some were enticed, but at the end of the night...does it really matter?

I was really hoping to see both Doc and Twistingly themselves on this night since I get to Chicago so infrequently, but alas, it wasn't to be, and each of them let me know pretty early in the afternoon/evening, it just wasn't going to be feasible. But the FetLife Queen herself (thanks again Twizzler) was kind enough to give me a great heads up on a couple that had posted in the 15th Ave Fet group looking for some info. I checked out his profile and also that of his partner and was very impressed by both of them. I immediately dropped him a line to introduce myself and shed some light on the questions he had posed to the group. A few messages later we had agreed to look for each other and at least say hello and have a chance to chat while we were both there.


I arrived right around 3PM, paid my admission and got set up in a locker and took my first loop. There was one couple there in a private room, but I didn't hear anything going on in there except conversation. I also noticed that their arrival time had been over an hour prior, so I figured they were probably wrapping up. About 4ish, the 2nd couple came in. They took up residence in the couples section and shortly thereafter, began to make out and fondle each other. The was a lot of touching and eventually she got on top to ride him for a bit. It was a pretty decent show, but I had the feeling they weren't going to do much with the crowd.

They eventually felt the need for a change of scenery and left the theater. The handful of guys that were there up and followed them, I hung back for a few minutes. I was alone in the theater and all the traffic had stopped, so I thought maybe something was going on, so I went to see if there was an interesting scene beginning elsewhere. The couple had migrated back to the bleacher seats, along with the handful of guys. The couple was engaged in their kissing again and the men stood back at a reasonable distance and watched. This seemed to not be ideal for the couple either and they left again, and again, the men followed....back into the theater. I let them go this time and wandered a bit, checking out the movies in the retail area, watching some selections in a booth.

I eventually wandered back into the theater and that 2nd couple was still sitting in the couples section, but there seemed to have been a new development in my absence. I wandered through to the room behind the screen and there was a pretty blonde playing with a few gents and about 8 more standing around watching. She was dressed in fuck me heels, black thigh high stockings, and a very short plaid skirt. She was standing up, but bent over, taking a patron's cock from behind while she sucked hubby's dick. The guy who was fucking her finished with a grunt and backed away to remove his cover and re-dress.

I went to the far side of the room to get a better vantage point. She continued to service hubby orally and manually while 2 or 3 other men had their hands all over her beautiful body (I was 1 back in the gallery). She then chose the next cock, which was the guy in front of me. He received a handjob, then a blowjob before he was invited to be the next to sample the tightness of her wet pussy. As he rotated to his new spot, I filled the void he left and she took my cock in her hand. She stroked me while the 2nd patron fucked her from behind and she alternated sucking hubby and me. This continued for several minutes as the new guy fucked her until he came in the condom and he also backed away to regroup.

At this point, I was hoping I'd slide right in and be the next to fuck this hot wife, but she decided to switch positions and climbed up onto the table doggy style. The way she got up there, along with the way the crowd was situated, I was boxed out and a different guy got right up behind her and slid in, so I continued to get sucked instead, and in no way is that a complaint. This woman knew what she was doing. Her warm, soft wet mouth had brought me along quickly on a wave of pleasure and I felt the end was near. I asked her hubby who was next to me if I could come in her mouth, but he said no. I was even closer to the edge than I had thought because immediately I had to pull out of her mouth and ditch it in the ocean.

I left the room to clean up myself and decided to grab a beverage and chill out a bit. I sat back in the bleacher seats and watched some CSI, wandered around a bit more and had to take an after hours business call out in my car. I sat out there for a few minutes checking my Twitter, but not too long so as not to be "that creepy guy." I saw the sexy blonde leave, and a cute Latin girl arrive with her man. When I re-entered, they were nowhere to be seen, so they must have holed up somewhere on their own. That was ok since it was less than an hour until the FetLife couple (who from now on will be referred to as L&A) stated they'd be arriving (8:30ish), so I took a seat in the theater and watched and waited. L had told me that they would probably be starting out in the spa area and going slow as it was LB's first time to the theater, so as 8:30 approached, I wandered back.

As I exited the theater I saw them waiting in line to pay their entry behind another couple coming in at the same time. The night was getting interesting. I went back to the stadium seating and waited for L&A to come back. Not wanting to ambush them, but definitely wanting to give them an early hello and introduction. I said hello to them when they came back, but then let them get settled with their locker, but man, A was already collecting some followers. I hung by the seats and as they came by to begin the tour from the back, again engaged in some polite chat trying not to be overbearing, and then let them continue on their way to the theater while the flock tagged along. L had said he wasn't sure how much if anything was going to happen since it was LB's first time, so I wanted to give them plenty of space.

I eventually made my way into the theater again to see what was transpiring. As I did, there were more couples on the way in. It was getting busy!! I spotted L&A in the couples section and I took a seat on the right side and watched them get into it. What started off as lots of kissing turned quickly into touching an then L's cock came out. A stroked it with tender loving care. She put her face down there but stared into L's eyes as if looking for approval. It sure seemed like she was doing a good job!! Maybe she was just waiting for a nod or a wink that would let her know it was time to suck it too. Maybe she was just getting over the initial shyness and "shock" of the reality of the situation.

Whichever it was, she did eventually begin a blow job that looked very nice indeed. And at one point she had buried her lovely face in his lap to pay special attention to his balls while she continued to stroke his hard cock. While they were playing, another very attractive couple came in and sat in the couples section a couple rows back. They were young and attractive. He was an athletic looking AA man and she was a slender blonde with a pretty face and very long hair. They seemed to be content to just watch the movie and the live action going on in front of them (at least for now). After a while, it was time for another change of scenery...I followed right along this time, back to the sauna.

Now I will tell you, A looked fantastic in her outfit, a very short, very low cut blue dress that showed off what seemed to be endless cleavage. But, when she got naked in the locker room in preparation for the sauna... WOW!! This girl is freshly 21, very large breasts with a small waist and a killer little ass. It seemed she was getting over her shyness pretty quickly in the theater, but let me tell you...she really shined and took to this thing of ours like a experienced vet in that sauna!!! She sat on the top row, L next to her, then me, then another guy and a whole bunch more standing around and sitting on the bottom row. I think there were about 8-10 guys total in there. As soon as she got on her knees and started sucking L, guys asked if they could touch, the green light was given and it was ON!!!!

I had a very up close view sitting next to L, watching A suck his cock like a champ while 4 or 5 guys touched any and every square inch of exposed flesh that they could reach. L said that more of us should get to sample her talents and confirmed with me that it would be ok if she sucked my cock as well. Ummmm, sure, why not!!! So, she shifted over in front of me and took my hard cock deep into her mouth. She worked it beautifully in tandem with her mouth and hand. I've never played in the sauna before and it was a pretty interesting experience. I loved watching all the guys touching her while she gave me this incredible BJ. I asked L where it was ok to come when I was ready and he said anywhere on her, or in her mouth. Then he asked LB where she wanted it.

She considered her options for a brief moment before deciding she'd like it on her tits. As if on cue, as soon as she'd made up her mind, so had my body. I said, "OK, well here it comes," and she removed me from her mouth and jerked me off until I began to spray her beautiful, glistening, sweaty boobs and then proceeded to put my cock between them and rub with her tits to finish me off. She thanked me and I thanked her back, and I rotated out to make room for the next man up. I cant remember if it was during my blowjob, or the guy after me, that she was also began getting fucked from behind, but when I rotated out and stood back to watch, she was working!!! She consistently had a dick in her mouth and one in her pussy and was begging for the guys to shoot their loads on her. At max size, I counted 13 guys in there at once, but there were more than that total since guys would finish and leave and new ones would come in.

Sucking and fucking in a sauna is hard, especially for an extended period of time. Eventually, everyone needed to cool down and take a break. Everyone exited and showered to cool off and clean up, but the party didn't go far. L, A, and their new fan club went out and continued their spit-roasting party on the bleacher seats. Guys lined up to take their turn either fucking A or being treated to one of her wonderful BJs. I sat and watched while working through my second refractory period. Eventually, A had reached her knees' limits on how much of the rough carpeting they could endure and it was time for another break. I made sure it was just a break and not goodbye. It was, so I went back to the theater.

The couple I mentioned earlier (the athletic AA man and his cute blonde friend) were still there, but much more engaged in each other. She was kneeling on the floor beside him and doing her best to take his very large cock into the back of her throat. She was working him slowly and methodically and he definitely seemed to be enjoying it!!! She was working hard and taking as much as she could and you could see that her eyes were watering from her deep throating efforts. I was really hoping he might be up for sharing, but that wasn't on the docket tonight.

L&A came back in and went into the couples section again. I really thought and hoped they would get the party started in the room behind the screen where A could work her magic while enjoying a much higher degree of comfort vs. her previous 2 settings. But as they sat and cuddled and watched the movie from the back row of the couples section, it seemed like that might have to wait for next visit. At this point one of the guys got right behind them and stood there jacking off (literally no more than a foot away from L's neck...come on man!!!) They weren't even playing with each other (I don't think), just sitting and watching. I thought to myself, "They have to know he's there, he's RIGHT behind them." I wanted to go say something to the guy about how creepy he was being, but didn't because they HAD to know, right?

They didn't. A eventually noticed and relayed it to L who in turn told the guy to back up, which he did. Unfazed, L stood up shortly thereafter, and again was treated to more skilled cock sucking by A. Now the guys were getting bold. They knew that L was good with sharing, and A enjoyed pleasing the crowd, but rules are in place for a reason. When they all started to spill into the couples section and crowd around from their previous spots holding up the walls, I stayed silent no more. I walked over and asked L if he had invited any of the men in or if they had just crowded around. I knew the answer already of course, but wanted to give him the opportunity to say, "It's ok if they want to get a closer look." But his reply was that they were not invited and had just come in, so I shooed them all back clearly stating that the section was for couples only and to stay out unless invited.

To their credit, they all listened and I didn't really hear much grumbling about it. I think I even heard that cute blonde girl make a comment about how nice that was/how nice I was. It always pays off to be a gentlemen guys, even when it seems like you're in a free-for-all. L&A finished up their play and again rose to depart the theater. L spotted me and asked me to follow. I did and we went back to the stadium seats to chat. They wanted to know more about my experiences with other theaters and the different happenings at 15th Ave. And I wanted to know how they felt about their first visit and their other experiences. We had a great chat, and L finished off the night by giving A a nice tongue lashing while myself and a couple other guys gave her ample breasts all the attention they could handle, but she was done sucking and fucking for the night.

It was a great night. I wanted to find round 3, but it was getting late (11PM...I had put in a full shift and my flight home leaves @ 7:30AM) and nothing seemed imminent. I had a lot of fun and made a couple new friends. I hope it's not too long before I can make my way back and see some friends I missed, and hopefully make some more new ones. And Doc, I can't wait for you to meet L and A, they're good peeps and really fun as you can see!!! I do believe you'll be seeing a lot more of them on the scene in the near future.

As always, if any of your good readers would like to reach out to me personally, they can do so on Twitter (@MSexualHealer), FetLife (also @MSexualHealer) or via e-mail (sexualhealer@yahoo.com).

Teaser...the next 4-6 weeks are going to be VERY good for your pal in the snakeskin suit (knock on wood that nothing crazy happens with schedules/plans). There will be more fun reports to write...stay tuned everyone!!!

Anaconda


**

Doc here again... Many thanks to Anaconda for the terrific report on his evening at 15th Ave. in Chicago.  I'm glad L&A had a great time, and that you were able to lend a hand in making their experience a positive one.

Coming in the next 24 hours... A Couples Flash Report direct from L&A, with some amazing pics of A!  Stay tuned!

Thanks,
Doc