Friday, October 26, 2018

Flash Report! Anaconda Hits 15th Ave. Adult Theater in Chicago with Ginger Squirts on 9/26/18 & Lots of Stuff Happened!


Doc here, a man who some say always believes objects are always smaller in person than when they are in the rear view mirror of The Lizardo 4000.  He's funny that way.  Like a clown. 
Senior Journal scribe is back with a very solid report from a visit in late September at which Anaconda joined forces with the lovely @gingersquirts50 & Master Thom
Take it away, Anaconda!
***
Hey Doc!  
Anaconda with an action packed report from 15th Ave.  I was in town for work in September and put out a call to some Chicago area friends to see who might be available to hang out and possibly play.  I was very happy to have Ginger take me up on my offer, and it quickly turned into a party.  Here’s what happened on the night of Wednesday, September 26th.
I had coordinated everything ahead of time with Ginger (@gingersquirts50), and I was to be her special guest at her pre-birthday bukkake.  I ditched my coworkers after a few happy hour drinks a little after 7PM and headed south, arriving at the agreed upon time of 8PM.  Ginger was running a bit late, so I took a lap around to see what was going on.  Nothing of note, so I just waited for Ginger to arrive.
Ginger Squirts
She did arrive only a bit late, around 8:15 and in almost perfect unison with another Lizardo party couple...The Slaneeshes.  I walked Ginger & Master T out to my car very briefly so I could give Ginger an early birthday gift, in addition to the one I was going to help her with later in the theater.  We walked back in and I let them get settled into their private room, and entered the theater. 
Mrs. Slaneesh
The Slaneeshes came in shortly after me and took up seats in the couples only section.  I hopped back and asked if it was ok if I sat with them.  I (re)introduced myself to them as I had met them once a couple years back at one of your Halloween parties (will never forget the loofah and soap costumes), and also chat with them occasionally in a 15th Ave chat room.  We exchanged some small talk and general pleasantries until Ginger and T came in. 
They took up a couple of seats in a row that had only 2 functional seats, so I gave a “see ya later” to the Slaneeshes and moved up to take a seat in the row in front of Ginger since there was no seat next to her.  There were about 15-20 other guys in the theater waiting for what was to come and a 3rd couple had also entered and taken up seats in the last row of the couples section.  Ginger was not in the mood to waste any time on this night and she and T immediately invited me to feel how wet Ginger already was with anticipation of the night’s events.
Initially, I reached back from my seat to feel Ginger’s soaked pussy, but this just would not do.  I quickly got up and moved around to her row and knelt in front of her.  I easily got two fingers into her and began rubbing her g spot.  My hand was immediately soaked with her juices and as I manipulated her pleasure spots she continued to bathe my hand and wrist with plenty of squirting and splashing.  I got glorious drops all over my arms and torso and some particularly forceful ones on my face.  I loved it. 
Ginger Squirts
Master T brought a bag of tools and tricks with him as well.  I applied a spreader bar to her ankles and put her legs up in the air and also found a Hitachi wand in that bag.  I have not had the chance to use one to this point and was not going to pass on the opportunity.  I turned it on and applied it directly to her clit, and still kept my fingers inside and on her special spot.  She was moaning and squirting almost instantly.  As much as I was enjoying pleasuring her, and putting on a show for the gathered crowd, I knew it was time to move to the next phase.
I stood up and Ginger immediately went down.  She lavished her attention and exquisite oral skills on me.  Ginger knows how to give a top notch BJ and she repeatedly took my hard cock all the way down.  I pushed my cock into her mouth for a while and she gladly accepted all I had to offer her.  There were several other men with cocks out and ready, but Ginger really made me feel like her special guest by letting them wait and giving me all the attention for quite a while.  I wasn’t watching the clock, but I knew I was lasting much longer than I usually do, especially for the first orgasm of the night, and I was thoroughly enjoying it.
I really wanted to give Ginger her reward and began face fucking her a little and still, she took it all in stride.  I felt the end drawing near and I knew what Ginger wanted, so I told her to release me and I finished myself off for her and gave her the first warm load of the night.
After that, it was a frenzy.  All the men knew it was their turn now and Ginger did not disappoint.  She stayed there on her knees for damn near an hour servicing any of the men that had a hard cock for her to suck and/or stroke, usually 2 or 3 at a time.  They all took their turn cumming either on her tits or in her mouth.  This is Ginger’s element, and it was only the warm up act!
After a while, it was definitely time for a change of scenery and an increased comfort level for Ginger.  We moved the party to the room behind the screen.  It was sexy to see Ginger shimmying to the back room, still locked into the spreader bar, and who knows how many loads dripping down her body.
She started on all fours and readily took more willing men into her mouth and one positioned himself behind her to fuck her.  He was having a hard time as Ginger’s tight little hole kept squeezing him out!!  I am sure trying to get in an effective and comfortable position with the spreader bar still in place was a bit of a challenge too.  He still did a bang up job though and I could tell Ginger was loving it.  She did quickly change positions though, and now lay on her back and continued to take cocks in her mouth.
I stood back and watched it all transpire, while coaxing myself back to attention.  The crowd was thinning out after another hour or so as Ginger drained them 1 by 1.  I was ready and wanted to give her a good send off and another special gift.  I suited up and climbed onto the table with her and entered her in a modified missionary position with her legs high in the air.  She felt so good and Ginger told Master T how much she was enjoying it.  I did what I could, but the position ended up being pretty awkward and I dismounted after fucking her for only a few minutes.
I excused myself to use the restroom and clean up a bit while Ginger attended to the last of the men.  When I returned, she was up off the table and chatting with a late arrival.  Master T apologized to him that the party just ended, but they were glad he made the effort to be there.  But, in true Ginger fashion, she could not let him go away empty handed and full-testicled.  So she invited him for a private session in her room in the spa.  I left them to it and went to see what else was going on.
Lo and behold, as I walk back to the stadium seating area, Mrs. Slaneesh is getting fucked on the top row by Mr. Slaneesh and a couple onlookers were allowed to get close and touch Mrs. S very lovely and ample bosom.  At the same time, there was the arrival of my good friend and fellow Senior Scribe, DCO (@DryCleanOnly99).  We exchanged hellos and watched the end of the scene at the 15th Ave Stadium.  The Slaneeshes finished up and excused themselves to the shower.
DCO and I chatted while we waited for Ginger to finish with her friend and emerge to say hello and goodbye.  Master T came out and asked us to come in and chat with Ginger.  We all caught up on the night’s activities and other experiences.  Ginger hinted at a potential trip east, and DCO and I are very much looking forward to possibly showing her some of the excellent spots in the northeast, and Ginger is very keen on meeting DCO and my mutual good friend and partner in crime, Kim (@Kim_In_Public).  We’ll see how that develops.
As amazing as the night was, it was not over.  I was glad I could meet up with DCO and we chatted and caught up on all kinds of topics, some theater related and some not.  And as we chatted, a couple walked by us and into the spa area.  She was a very attractive slender blonde with beautiful tits.  DCO and I exchanged knowing glances and waited as we continued to chat.  They passed us again en route back to the theater and we gave them a “comfort buffer” before going into the theater to see what would happen.
Eventually, they made their way to the room behind the screen.  She was blindfolded and on all fours to start, he fucked her from behind slowly and gently.  It really was more like love-making than fucking, and the crowd respectfully stood back and watched only.  After watching for a while, DCO and I went on an expedition to stretch our legs a bit, and see what else might be developing.  Not much.
Upon return to the room behind the screen, the positions were flipped and the hubby was now on his back enjoying a slow and sensuous BJ from his gorgeous, still blindfolded bride.  One lucky guy from the crowd was invited to join in a bit and play his part.  The hubby gave silent instructions via hand signals and mouthed words to the lucky gent as he handed him a dildo.  He used it gently, penetrating the wife slowly and rhythmically to a couple loud and powerful orgasms.  He was also invited to feel her beautiful tits as they swung below her with the rocking motion of her BJ.  Hubby came in her mouth and she sucked out the last drop and they were done.
And, so was I.  It was getting pretty late and I had an early flight.  I bid DCO farewell and headed out into the night.  As I walked out I noticed an attractive couple sitting in their car.  I got into my rental and sent DCO a heads up that they were there and at the same time another couple pulled in.  I briefly contemplated going back in, weighing the pros and cons of such a move.  I decided against it, I had my fun and figured that I would hear from DCO about the merits of my decision the next day.
As always, your readers can reach out to me directly on Twitter and FetLife (@msexualhealer) or by e-mail, sexualhealer@yahoo.com
Anaconda
***
Doc here again... Many thanks goes out to both Anaconda for his report, and to all the moving pieces that made that night so memorable. And the wettest of those pieces would be gingersquirts50's lady bits, that took a licking and keep on...squirting
Hats off to Dry Clean Only, for abiding by the Lizardo Bylaw that states patience is a virtue used often inside an adult theater to great benefits. 
This was a crazy night folks, and I'm honored that I had a great group of reporters on the scene, in the trenches, and documenting the scene for us. Thank you!
-Doc