Friday, October 26, 2018

Flash Report! G.K. Arbee Hits Bliss Adult Theater for a Early Fall Double-Head-Her w/Zoey

Doc here, a man who some say watcjed "Butt Bongo Fiesta" non-stop for 3 years back in the early 1990's on VHS! I am back with the first of several reports from senior Journal Reporters that will be popping into town for the big Monster's Ball Halloween Party at 15th Ave. Adult Theater in Chicago!

First up is senior Journal scribe and all-around luckiest stiff I know, G.K. Arbee!

Take it away, sir!

***

Hello Doc,

It's been a while since I've submitted a fresh report about the Bliss Adult Theater, so I thought I'd submit about my last 2 Wednesday nights attending Ladies night at my favorite Dallas hangout spot. And of course, Wednesday is Ladies night!

My job had been getting in the way of my regular visits to the Bliss, and I had only been once or twice in the last month, and both those visits had very little activity.. So, when my work finally slowed down a bit, I thought I'd hit up my wonderful friend Zoey, and see if she wanted to go to Bliss with me on Wednesday, September 5th. I had a mid day appointment leave me just about a mile from her place, so I texted her and said.. let's go to Bliss!!! She said "Sure, but let's beat the traffic and get their early".
Bliss Adult Theater
Dallas, TX
So I went by and picked her up, she wanted to buy some Champaign on the way, so we stopped by a local liquor store, got what she needed and we were on our way. Now we were really going to arrive before it's officially "ladies night" (which starts at 7pm, all ladies get in free), but that was OK, We arrived about 5:45, I paid the way in for us, we went inside, opened her champagne, poured her a glass, and sat down on the couch and chilled out for a few minutes.



The place had maybe 5-8 guys wandering around, some not interested in what Zoey has, some old guys, and a few very polite gentleman who were nice, and sat down around us and chatted for a bit. Zoey and I were making out on the couch, feeling and grabbing each other, and it didn't take long until Zoey was on her knees, moving over to a guy on the opposite couch. Zoey made quick work of him, swallowed his load, and in the next 30 minutes or so, had swallowed 5 guys loads in total. She was really on her game and made the guys cum really fast, she swallowed every last drop, but not before showing the load to me and the other guy!
Bliss - Lounge Area
Now I've known Zoey for a while, and in one of the times I saw her at Lido's, she was attempting to break her record of number of loads swallowed in a single theater visit. Her current record is at 18. So, that got me to think, we've barely been here 45 minutes, and she's already up to 5 guys, WHY NOT have her go for the record. We got their early, had plenty of time, so we really started "working the room", trying to find guys who wanted to be swallowed by Zoey. It was after she swallowed the first 5, Zoey took a short break, then went to work on me, and she sucked my cock, but told me, that I cannot cum yet, I'm going to be # 19, I would be her record breaker!!!

Mind you, things usually NEVER get really crazy at Bliss until about 9 to 930pm, and tonight was no exception. It took her another 2 hours to get up to 8 swallows. About this point, some mutual friends and other couples started showing up. We took up residence back on the couches again and chatted with some great friends. One of our really good friends SweetP and Daddy were there, and thought Zoey going for her record was exciting!! 

With Daddy's permission, we all 4 went back to the theater area and took up residence on 2 couches, and got a "line going". SweetP was fluffing guys, and allowing some guys to fuck her, as long as the fed their loads to Zoey! Well, SweetP sure did get plenty and got fucked very hard! It was such a joy to watch, and hear her to say "Save your cum for Zoey"!! Well, the number quickly shot up to 14, however, we kind of got slowed down for a bit.
The Lovely Zoey!
What really surprises me though, is how many guys don't want a blowjob from a beautiful woman in an adult theater. I mean, Zoey is openly asking and begging to each of these guys to let her suck them so she can swallow their load. So many guys are like "I want to fuck her, I didn't come here for a blowjob".. Damn dudes.. really..

What is also annoying is how many dudes can't get hard and she sucks them for 10 + minutes until her arm or jaw starts to get tired and they cannot cum. We made it clear to the guys, she is here to take loads only. Be hard and ready to cum!

Zoey then had 4-5 guys in a row who all got sucked, but couldn't cum. We had an hour stretch there where things just were not going her way.. We decided to take another break again, back to the couches to chat again. It was about 11:30 or so, and some of the mob had cleared out, and there were still several nice guys around. 

Zoey started sucking them on the couch, and we finally got to the record tying load!! A very early 20's Hispanic dude she was very attracted to was sitting across the couch from us, and Zoey crawled over and told him to take out his cock. He was a "theater virgin" and never been played with at all in an adult theater. Zoey made VERY QUICK work of him, and he popped a gigantic load in her mouth in about 3 minutes! She loved it. 
The Lovely Zoey
But.. something was wrong.. All of a sudden the theater empties out faster than lightning. Everybody starts leaving. Her last "victim" jumps up, puts his pants on an runs out the door. SweetP jumps over to Zoey on and tells her to hurry and get dressed. We had no idea what the hell was going on. It kind of freaked Zoey out a little bit at first, she was scared as can be… Seems they had a medical emergency in the arcade section, and Security at Bliss decided it was time to close the place down for the night. 

We got out of Bliss per his request as soon as possible. No worries, it was just time to leave.

The worst part about the night.. I WAS FREAKING NEXT and was going to be the record breaker for Zoey!!!

I wanted to take Zoey back to her apartment and be # 19 and cum for her, but the combination of too much Champaign and 18 loads in her belly, then the scare we had, had her feeling very queasy and nauseous. I drove her home, and let's just say it was a very rough trip for her, and I knew at this point that I wasn't going to be # 19 that night. But, It's all about taking care of Zoey and making sure she gets home safe. Needless to say, it was a fun but strange night..

BTW... Zoey called me for legit help on her laptop for something she needed for work the next day, and I visited her apartment. All I can say is that, Zoey also took very good care of my "lap top"!!! LOL

Fast forward a few days.. there is chatter amongst some theater friends that they are worried about the Bliss.. all I can say is "Yea, Whatever"….Zoey and I were planning on coming back again on Wednesday September 12th for some more fun. Bottom line, The BLISS is doing great and is BUSY AS EVER!!!!

Fast forward to Wednesday, 9.12.18. Zoey and I have been chatting during the week, she also wants to come back to Bliss and give them our full support! This time, neither of us could be very early, I picked her up just after 9pm, back to the liquor store for more Champaign, and down to the Bliss.

OMG this place was a freaking SAUSAGE FEST. Not many women, but lots of dudes. All I know is, Zoey is highly focused on me this evening. We start making out on the couch like a couple of horny teenagers. We've know each other for several months, and tonight we really got into deep kissing. She had never been into serious kissing, just a little peck on the lips, but OMG, we both were highly excited by this, and it turns out, we are BOTH really good KISSERS!!!

Zoey took a few guys in her mouth on the couches, including me, but nobody came for her. She wasn't in the mood to swallow really, or fuck.. she kept her pants on, we kept making out, and having to have guys back off for crowding us.

Well, there was another couple on one of the beds, and she was taking ALL CUMMERS!!! She's also a regular at the theater named Rita, with her Daddy Skip. Rita needed a break so they came over to the couches. Well, unbeknownst to me, Zoey had been friends with Skip and Rita for a long time, and they have played together many times!!!

I've never know Zoey to be "Bi", but something about Rita really turns her on. Those two lovely ladies were all over her.. Rita had a few loads still glistening on her chest from her play on the bed, and Zoey was licking it off, they were kissing, just going after each other! This is where things got really interesting, I got to be right in the middle of all this, had my fingers in Zoey, Rita, tasted both women's beautiful pussies. Rita totally loved me eating her pussy!! But alas, the crowd got WAY TOO PUSHY, one very rude dude in particular put on a condom and tried to fuck Zoey, without asking or anything.. We put the stop on everything… that dude wasn't taking NO for an answer.. So we had to stop for a while.

Next thing I know, Zoey and I are back in the theater section on one of the couches and we are making out like teenagers again.. And, then just like before.. We get crowded in on even worse than before. Zoey sucks a few guys cocks, has her tits out, but our friend "Mr. condom on, wants to fuck without asking" is back and we shut it down again. This stuff is really annoying.. We were really digging each other.

Zoey and I hang out by the bar area again, she fills up her cup with more Champaign. We are talking to a bunch of regulars and friends we both know.

This is where "being G.K. Arbee" from the Dr. Lizardo Adult Theater BlogSpot is fun!!! I had several guys strike up a conversation with Zoey and I, and I must have been asked half dozen times, "Are you GK Arbee from the Lizardo blog".

Zoey knows I write for it, but just doesn't realize how widely read it really is. I felt like a local celebrity in there on Wednesday. I met a good friend of Anaconda who recognized Zoey from one of my earlier reports, and several guys started asking me 10,000 questions when they found out I was "Really G.K. Arbee" from the Lizardo blog!! WOW, benefits and privileges, LOVE IT!

Around midnight, the place kind of slowed down a bit, Zoey had another Hispanic man sit next to her on the couch, very friendly, sat down and said hello, you know.. a perfect gentleman. I told Zoey that I think he deserves a blowjob!! She obliged, but he couldn't cum. Then the guy who is friends with Anaconda (@Mercedesman65), very politely if he could chat with Zoey. We talked, Zoey wanted to suck his cock so bad, but he declined. The 3 of us did end up in a private video booth, Zoey gave me an expert blowjob, our friend simply played with her breasts, spanked her very hard a few times. And with that we decided to head home.

Zoey did not get fucked, did not swallow any random guys, gave quite a few blowjobs, played with her good friend Rita, and I got the best seat in the house as her and I made out all night like horny teenagers!!! What a fantastic night!!

Truth be told, more things happened in the story, that I didn't get full permission to post, but let me just say, It was a night for me to remember!!!

Halloween party at 15th Avenue is coming up October 27th!! I'm so excited I get to attend!!

Hope you all enjoy reading this!! 

Thanks Doc, for being the inspiration and guide in this lifestyle. I say it every day, You don't have to be a model, hung like a horse, pretty boy to have all the fun you can stand at an adult theater. Just be a gentleman, treat the ladies with respect, always protect them… and even this old guy can have more fun than I can handle!!!

G.K. Arbee

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to the one of the good guys out there, G.K.Arbee, for another great report from this thing of ours. He is on a hot streak folks, and is showing no signs of slowing down AT ALL!  

Let this be a lesson to you Lizardos and Lizardettes out there... Nice guys do finish first. Just ask G.K. Arbee!

The Good Doctor will be welcoming G.K. Arbee to Chicago this weekend for the HUGE Monster's Ball Halloween Party at 15th Ave. Adult Theater in Chicago, along with many, many others guests and reporters.  I'm sure his report from this huge event will be memorable!

Thanks,
Doc