Friday, October 26, 2018

Flash Report! Dry Clean Only Uses The Force with Jedi & The Lady at 15th Ave. Adult Theater in Chicago in September 2018!

Doc here, a man who some say once had one of best heads of hair in upstate NY as a "yout" in the 1990's, only to have that hair be struck down by the forces of evil. It was as if millions of hair stylists suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I felt something terrible had happened. On my head.

Returning back to The Journal is senior Journal scribe, and another great guy to boot, Dry Clean Only! This senior Journal scribe has covered events across the US for The Journal, and found his way on occasion into the gravitational of one @Kim_in-Public , and their partner in crime, Anaconda.

Here we go!

"The Force Was Strong In This One"

Doc, I haven't had much to report on in the last few months, hence the lack of an update for readers. I've been sidelined by a lack of business travel all spring and summer it seems, however, a number of my trips were packed into recent weeks. I have been looking forward to the grueling schedule though because it would give me a month of various theater visits, among them BNA and 15th Ave. and a few failed attempts to find a replacement venue for the deceased Westwood Theater in Toledo (thanks to Gloryhole Nancy & T for some suggestions).

While most readers are familiar with 15th Ave by now, I do have to say that they should take a look at stories about BNA (or Berlin News Agency) outside of Philly. (Just type BNA onto the Journal’s search box!) It's a great spot, with a likelihood of even seeing my gal pal @KimInPublic there — or even better yet at a Garden State rest stop — if you're in the area. However, this report will focus on a recent late night encounter at 15th Ave.

As usual, my spat of theater visits was filled with many hours and dollars worth of waiting in anticipation for a couple to arrive, and, and in the end finding out it just wasn’t to be that night. But, this night, I had in the back of my mind Item No. 2 on the list of The Lizardo Commandments: “good things cum to those who wait” (and shower and act gentlemanly, I might add).

A late September week happened to be a big week for friends of The Journal in Chicagoland. Fellow field reporters and celebs Anaconda (@MSexualHealer) and @GingerSquirts50 were both rumored to be coming to town that week, and I had some business in town, as well. We tried to borrow the Lizardo LeerJet to fly @KimInPublic in for her 15th tour and formal introduction to Doc... but Doc’s people told us it was on lock down in the maintenance hangar for shag carpet shampooing. (ed. note: True, and the mirrored balls needed some TLC)



As jam packed as my schedule was, I knew it would be tough making it to 15th in time for the big show, which was Ginger's bukkake, and to hang out with my other buddy, Anaconda. But a couple glasses of wine at the business dinner led to my terribly effective Irish Goodbye, which set the stage for some fun.

I caught a Lyft over to 15th and arrived with excitement as I knew already that Ginger and Anaconda were in house, and noticed nearly a full parking lot's worth of theatergoers on a Wed evening.... Some of whom must be the couples who were reportedly in house via the tweets I'd seen. I walked in like an old pro, as I had spent many recent evenings at 15th playing the waiting game, and felt at home.

The most I had encountered recently was a 30yo attractive woman one night who took a shower in the spa with a group of 10 guys (including one exec all the way from Italy who had learned of the magic of 15th from across the pond) and subsequently enjoyed the steam room with them for a bit before entering one of the private fuck rooms with some bbc. And, on a different night, another 30ish couple who enjoyed giving a view to all, from the theater's couples-only section, of a great bj before some video arcade exhibitioning in private. Fun stuff.

But tonight was going to be different I thought. I was buzzed into the back spa area only to hear the sounds of sex. Glorious, live sex. It was Journal Legends Mr.& Mrs.Slaneesh! What a great addition to the night’s festivities! She was on the top of the carpeted bleachers, on all fours, as several were gathered around, most with cocks is in hand, watching Mr. pound the hell out of her from behind, tits swinging... What a scene, Mrs. Slaneesh! Hope our schedules align better next time!

And also there was my friend Anaconda! We smiled and fist bumped as we enjoyed the scene. It was twelve months before this that he and I had coincidentally met for the first time at 15th, both in town on business with apparently nothing better to do (is there anything better to do in Chicago?) than to lay in wait at 15th lol...

Anaconda has a much more extensive travel than I, but now and then we're in the same place at the same time and usually a story comes out of it for The Journal's benefit.

So this story is one where he will report on the first half of the evening — that I missed out on (Ginger and Mr. & Mrs. Slaneesh) — and I will report on what he missed out on because he left before the third act opened.

As my luck usually has it, the Slaneeshes were in a hurry to head home, and I was lucky to have caught them for the few minutes I did. And, I was lucky enough to catch Ginger and Master Thom coming into the locker area after freshening up. Ginger was worn out, but I knew that was likely the case before I got there.

It was fun to get walked back through the crowd of eager, horny dudes all wanting some private time with Ginger, and to get invited into Ginger's private room where the four of us (Anaconda, Master Thom, and I) shared some hellos, stories, laughs, and goodbyes... and then back out again, all of them wondering how we were chosen and what happened within, which was nothing more than that. It was just great to be part of her positive energy and zest for this thing of ours even for a few minutes before she headed home. What a sweetheart!

And then back to the patience game... Anaconda and I passed some time in the makeshift lobby area and recounted a few visits to different theaters in our own travels, etc.

And then another couple somehow emerges from the locker room without us two having noticed they arrived earlier! They emerged hand in hand, she wearing not much, and he, not much either!

They were a late 40's couple, white, trim. She a total hottie: long, straight blonde hair; great, natural d-cups with perky nipples; perfect skin, great eyes, and delightful smile; and, a sexy, quiet, confident demeanor. I told Anaconda I recognized them from one of my previous visits over a year ago, and on that night had only wanted to put on a show for the crowd.

Of course the wolfpack followed them to the theater. Anaconda and I decided to do the right thing and remain in the lounge area to give them time and space (Lizardo Commandment # 1). Take note: that’s how the magic happens.

When we entered the theater, we found the couple using the red room behind the movie screen, and about 9 guys were gathered around, many with cocks in hand. The couple, both naked, were on the padded table. He was on his back, she was on her hands and knees, blindfolded, giving him a great bj. Her awesome figure on full display. Of course, the guys were moving in.

And that's when I first observed The Force on display in this thing of ours. The husband demonstrated that he was indeed masterfully in control of the wolves. With simple, smooth, and brief moves of his hand on an outstretched arm, each single guy that was addressed by the husband knew to keep his distance and not ruin the moment for the crowd and more importantly, the couple. I've never seen anything like it in my theater time. It is too bad all couples, especially new ones, are not armed with The Force.

The pack then fanned out a bit, taking a semi-circle shape around the front half of the room closest to the entrance. I had separated from Anaconda and taken up a spot on the opposite side, with a great view of the wife's blindfolded face and big boobs as she worked her man as he lay on his back. Each time a guy stepped in thinking he was going to touch or get touched, The Force was employed to keep him at bay. That's when I became certain this was *the* couple from about 18 mos ago.

This went on for a bit, until The Force was used to summon one of the newcomers to the pack to the front of the circle, and ultimately through the imaginary force field that had been magically established by the Jedi husband.

The newcomer was a well dressed 50ish 6'3” white guy; very trim; graying, short hair, and an attentive face. Though he wasn't hard, his cock was out, too, and I'm sure he thought he was being summoned to step up to mount the wife while she was on all fours on the padded table. However, through the motions of The Force, our tall hero was instructed to pick up a purple dildo and begin toying the wife's tight, near-bald pussy from behind. And he did. She enjoyed it, especially as he worked her to one or more of several of the night's orgasms. 

It was quite a scene for all of us, and as a theater veteran, I found it really interesting to watch the subtleties of the husband's desires for his blindfolded, naked wife's experience to be communicated silently so well to a stranger. Both the Jedi and his wife came, and started to embrace, and the guys dispersed. I made my way to the theater, and eventually greeted the couple as they strolled toward the theater exit, with an appreciative "thank you" and told them they were even hotter tonight than the last time I had seen them over a year ago. They smiled and proceeded toward the back of the theater, where the exit is located, and I heard them say what I thought was "That was DryCleanOnly".

So I headed back to the arcade area and wandered about for a bit, talking more with Anaconda, in the hallway. He had already witnessed (and participated in) enough that evening for a couple Field Reports' worth of stories, so he said goodnight, and headed out. And most of us would have, too.

But Lizardo Commandment #2 was top of mind.

Shortly thereafter our couple had emerged from the showers and headed back into the theater, and again into the red room. This time, she was on her back on the table, blindfolded again. Husband was naked at the foot of the table, massaging her clit, as a number of guys gathered around. I again took up my spot toward the head of the table, against the wall, and soaked in the scene for a bit. The Force was employed again to keep the horny masses at bay, and, to draw an unexpecting participant into the scene: DCO!

Longtime readers of this esteemed publication know I’m merely living vicariously through the good theatergoers I have the privilege of watching and talking with as I figure out my place in this thing of ours. So when I was magically compelled to the edge of the padded table, I searched from the deepest reserves to resist my instructions and through an exchange of The Force found myself for the next twenty fifteen or twenty minutes in a silently negotiated positions of massaging this blindfolded beauty as the Jedi pleasured her with their toys, every now and then whispering some dirty compliments into her ear, which always generated a breathy “thank you” in reply. 

He very lovingly but firmly delivered to his wife what resulted in at least two more orgasms; loud, writhing ones. With one of them, I was holding her hands outstretched behind her head at the end of the table; leaning back with all my body weight, pulling her tightly as she came. And this continues with only a minute or so of loving, blindfolded, quiet recovery between orgasms. 

And the pack continues to watch with cocks in hand ... when our old friend steps into the room, the 6’3" guy. And he and I take positions on opposite sides of the table — at about her elbows — and treat her to a four handed caressing. He took over responsibilities of the Jedi by again administering the couple’s purple dildo with aplomb, and I continued my role. Then, to his surprise, he was instructed by Force to “drop his pants” at which time our beauty simply held and slightly stroked this incredibly hung dude who was administering the dildo. The Jedi was able to lean back, upright, stroking along, as was the rest of the pack gathered in the room. Twenty plus minutes and several orgasms later, the Jedi unloaded, and Mr. Big and I thanked the couple, flashed a sly grin to the wolves, and gave the couple some space for their embrace and departure. Wow.

I knew that was the last act of the night and prepared to leave. I crossed paths with this awesome couple in the spa area as I headed out and thanked them again, stating I hoped to see them again next year. And they said they hoped so too...

And that concludes Part 1 of this installment.... I’m tempted to call Part 2 “Return of The Jedi”.

~DCO~

***

Doc here again... DCO once again raises the bar on his reports with this submission to The Good Doctor!  Jedi & The Lady are as advertised by DCO.  I had the distinct pleasure of chatting with this awesome couple after the big August 15th Ave. Party.  The Mrs. is a show-stopper, in the absolute best sense of the word. Very attractive, a body to die for, and a sensual air about her that was undeniable.  The Jedi was a great guy, and the perfect match for his blonde smoke show of a wife.  I'm looking forward to seeing them again...Soon I hope!

And DCO... This report did the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs... Well done!

Thanks,
Doc