Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Flash Report! @Kim_In_Public at BNA in Berlin, NJ on 10/3/18 by Biggie Paws

Doc here, a man who some say was New Jersey's #6 ranked ventriloquist act in 2004 as voted by "Jersey Now" magazine.

This past Wednesday, the amazing @Kim_In_Public spent an early evening enjoying the "Adventures in Sausage-Land" attraction at the always fun Berlin News Agency (ed. note: Hi Guys!) in Berlin, NJ. Her Solo Female Flash Report , which was published on Saturday 10/6/18, has been super popular since it went live on The Journal. So much so, that it has spawned a 2nd report is as many days, this time from first-timer Biggie Paws.

Please welcome to The Journal, Biggie Paws!

***

Doc,

For a little while Kim and I have exchanged flirtatious tweets, but things changed during last week's episode of FMFM (Find me Fuck me): I am still bent on winning this and hopefully soon, but you're not here for that. Last week a random message slides into my box from Kim in Public of all people. It was an invite to the BNA for shenanigans. A later DM reveals that soon the Red River would be raging...to which I and I'm sure everyone else, looked past easily.

Event day. I wake randomly up at 3am (a bit early I know, but anticipation is a powerful drug) rock hard. I knew if she even sniffed my cock at that point in time, I would have just bubbled over. So I did the right thing and beat that boy into submission. Still couldn't sleep ...ugh at least 12 more hours.

Berlin News Agency
Lunchtime: more pics coming in of Kim in AC (vivid day dreaming of what she looks like other than her tits) . 1PM, don't go yet.  2PM Arrival (for me anyway), as I pay my fare and head into Planet Fitness (oops that's the other judgment free zone). Dark as Hell, it takes a few for the eyes to adjust. Once adjusted, the standard "lap" around the joint begins. As the usual all roosters - no hens. In case any of you think these types of places are crawling with women, they are not. This is what makes Kim and those like her so special, as they are unicorns - treat them as such (we will get to that in a few).  Usually 5,6 people a crossdresser is the typical crowd. When I got there must have been 20-25 deep  with many checking their phones , I assumed they were doing the same thing looking for clues as to Kim's exact arrival time At 3pm I sent a quick, hey r we good? She replied quickly that she was on her way 4ish: You can always tell when someone or something different slides past the buzzer , Kim is here I said to myself.
As Kim enters the area she and her date walked to the far end of the building by the bathrooms, The crowd was on there heels ( this actually annoys me)  A few minutes pass by and things start to happen, A kiss and a suck to her date. (At this point your can audibly hear the sounds of zippers in unison)

I am watching from me hind the wall, the sea of mean swarming at first makes it hard to see , until a circular line forms around the table . We make eye contact, wow fucking beautiful, she smile and we introduce ourselves as she kindly works another man's cock in her hands. As each man gets property taken down by Kim's head game , the amount of cum on her tits starts to mount up . A kind gentleman goes to the bathroom to get a towel This is truly one of those "Is this really happening moments"

And then the huffy from a douchebag to my left (ed. note: This would be Ron from Florida). I get it man we're all a little anxious to get our gift from Santa, but for fucks sake, were there for her and to support her, everyone else (self included) we're all just REPLACEABLE stunt cocks, just be f-ing cool is the main lesson. Sorry, back to cum loaded cuteness overload in 3,2,1...
@Kim_In_Public
Kim handled that situation like she handled the cocks she came in contact with ...Like a fucking BOSS  . The gentleman who was interrupted, was again brought to life and then beyond as his load into Kim's sweet spot ( her tits )

Next up the lucky old man next to me . I don't know that I have ever felt joy seeing a man get a BJ , But I was fucking truly happy for this older gentleman next to me , for a few reasons the first being, unless the direction of the winds suddenly changes, looks like I'm next! And secondly, this has to the hottest thing that has happened to that man in a while and we'll it's good to see people smile . Do gooder Kim sucked his 2019 cum onto her tits ...As she is finishing him on her tits she motions my cock into her hands and starts to perform her tricks, I'm beginning to think this old man is going to finish after I do, and shit this feels good. He blows, and this takes just enough attention off me to gain some kind of focus.  She looks up and I watch as the sexy woman starts working my cock as I have watched her do to at least 6 others. I could feel my balls tighten, and I pulled back as she released me from her mouth and started stroking my cock all in one motion A few strokes later, she is milking everything out of me onto her chest. Absolutely fantastic! I pull up my pants but do trip on the old man, hence the stumbling. I would have loved to have stayed but had to go .


This was my POV hope it helps.

Biggie Paws

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to Biggie Paws for his first Journal report! And what person to highlight than the naughtier-than-naughty @Kim_In_Public ! Kim's report was fantastic, and this one from Biggie Paws did a nice job as well!

Keep the reports coming, sir.

Thanks,
Doc
@LizardoJournal on Twitter