Sunday, October 20, 2019

Couple's Flash Report! Mister L & The Lovely A Step Deep Inside The Secret Room 2125: Obscene Halloween Party on 10/12/19 at the 15th Ave. Party Room in Chicago (w/PICS)

Doc here, a man who some say thought that normally, my prospects of coming back alive from a meeting with Nicky were 99 out of 100. But this time, when I heard him say "a couple of hundred yards down the road", I gave myself 50-50.

It's been a big week here at The Journal's HQ, located in The Valley, near the small women's liberal arts college. After some intense negotiating that took in the neighborhood of 4 minutes to complete, The Good Doctor brought on an associate editor to help turn around adult theater reports quicker. And that associate is none other than Mister L, who is doing a fantastic job!

Aside from his chops in breaking down and editing an adult theater report, he has a smokeshow of a girlfriend, The Lovely A! Together, along with The Lovely A's best friend Miss Penny, they hit The Secret Room 2125: Obscene Halloween Party at 15th Ave. Adult Theater Party Room in Chicago on 10/12/19, an event I run 2-3x a month at 15th Ave. Party Room.

So with a hot girl on each arm, what does Mister L have to report on last weekend's party?

A lot!

Let's find out!

***

Hey Doc,

Mister L here! 

It’s been a while since the Lovely A and I have ventured out into the theater world, but we decided to make a foray to 15th Ave. in Chicago this past weekend.  This time we were bringing a special guest with us...A’s best friend, Miss Penny. I would be Penny’s first experience in this thing of ours and the evening would not disappoint!

Since it was a Halloween-themed party night, the first step was choosing A’s costume.  She loves to dress up her sexy young body (as do I!), so we had plenty of options to choose from.  Of course, I made her do a little fashion show for me first. The final verdict? An all-white bunny outfit.
The Lovely A
(Click to ENLARGE)
With that settled, it was just a matter of choosing MY outfit.  I said to her, “How about a hunter? You know, like Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd.  Get it?.” “Uuuuh, no.'' she shot back. Hahaha. That’s one of the challenges of dating someone so much younger ...sometimes my references just don’t translate.  But she came up with the perfect alternative. “How about Hugh Hefner,'' she said with a wink. Yep, that’s my girl!
The Lovely A
(Click to ENLARGE)
We met up with her friend Miss Penny - dressed as a sexy clown - at my place, then made our way to the theater.  We got there a little later than usual, just as the dance contest was starting. The party room was packed, but I was able to find seats for the ladies right by the stage so they could enjoy the show.

Soon after the prizes were awarded, it was time for Penny and my lovely girl to take the stage.  Anyone that follows A on Twitter (@TheLovelyA1) knows that she’s been taking pole dance classes for a while now, and it showed.  Both girls shimmied and swung around the poles like angels, with A showing off her new 7” heels and slowly stripping off everything else.
The Lovely A
(Click to ENLARGE)
The two enjoyed the attention of the growing crowd, as well as each other.  Penny played with A’s tits as my girl groped at Penny’s amazing ass. I’m pretty sure there was an audible gasp as the two hot, young women started swirling their tongues together.  Mmmm, just something about two women making out that causes a stir in all the right places. 
The Lovely A
(Click to ENLARGE)
Once A got down to just her frilly, white shorts, the show really began.  She looked stunning with her long legs and large, supple tits on display. Oh, and the look!  She has the most amazing “fuck me” look I’ve ever seen, and she was shooting it at me the whole time.  The crowd that had gathered to watch her was clearly jealous.


But a man can only take so much, am I right?  After 20 minutes or so, I stood up, reached my hand out to her, and helped her off the stage.  I had her kneel at my feet as I released my aching cock. She immediately gobbled it up like a good girl.  The spectators jostled to get the best view as her mouth worked me over.
The Lovely A
(Click to ENLARGE)
After a few minutes I helped her up, turned her around to face the stage, and slid off her white shorts.  Penny was still dancing over her as A bent over with her hands on the stage and I took her from behind. Her tits bounced with every thrust, and a few strange hands reached in to “stabilize” them. Eventually she turns around to get my attention.  I paused and leaned down to her. “Please fuck me on the stage,” she pleaded, “I want them all to see my tits.”  What a girl!

I helped her up onto the edge of the stage - a perfect height for fucking a hot, young slut - and started pounding into her again.  I tried to give the crowd a good view as I used her, but most were more interested in playing with her nipples and caressing her body.  She must have had a dozen sets of hands on her at any given moment.
The Lovely A
(Click to ENLARGE)
When I could tell she was getting tired, I stepped back and pulled her back off the stage.  I whispered in her ear, “I want to finish in your mouth”, and like the obedient girl she is, she immediately dropped down and start stroking and suck my well-lubricated member.  It didn’t take long before I shot a thick load down the back of her throat. She devoured it all, squeezing out the last stream of spunk onto her eager tongue.   

As she stood to get dressed, I got the usual rounds of “Damn you’re a lucky guy” (I know) and “Fuck she’s amazing”.  And I got a few asking if they could have a turn. To their visible disappointment, I politely told them “no, not tonight”.  Hehe, that night was just for us...a different kind of pole dancing.

Mister L

***

Doc here once again... Many thanks goes out to my associate Mister L for a fantastic report that captured one of the many scenes you might run into at a Lizardo event. The Lovely A is a smokeshow of the highest caliber, and as good as Mister L's pics are in this report, she is even hotter in person!

And, seeing The Lovely A and her friend (the adorable) Penny doing the swirling tongues scene... En fuego, my friends 🔥🔥🔥!

Keep the reports coming Mister L!

Thanks,
Doc
@LizardoJournal on Twitter