Thursday, October 24, 2019

Flash Report! Raoul Duke's Tale of Two Cities - Chicago & Budapest - Sept/October 2019


Doc here, a man who some say is a jet-setting, other guy's wife-kissing, Fitbit owning, lab coat wearing, son of a gun. 

This report by Raoul Duke is like watching a tennis match. On one side, 15th Ave. Adult Theater in Chicago's western burbs. And across the ocean on the other side, Glory Cafe in Budapest, Hungary. 

The big difference is that there is only one player, one Raoul Duke. Two cities. Two very different scenes (plus some cameos by some well-known Chicago ladies). Both very HOT!

This report calls for a cold can of Fresca (Hi Gemini!), so sit back and enjoy the song 
stylings of Raoul Duke!

Let's go!

***

A Tale Of Two Cities

Sept. 21, 2019 — 15th Ave. Adult — Chicago - Code Red Party

I was sitting in the party room and the dance contest had just ended. I'd been chatting with Angel Eyes and Ginger Squirts and their partners for most of the evening. 
Ginger Squirts
For the uninitiated, the end of the Lizardo dance contest is the unofficial signal for 
everyone to fully let their freak flags fly. In my case that involved pulling out my stiff cock and presenting it to the two lovely ladies I'd been chatting with.

Without missing a beat Angel Eyes began devouring me in full view of the entire room. Not to be outdone, Ginger quickly joined in licking my balls while Angel Eyes worked on my shaft. Precum began to ooze from the tip of my hard cock. Angel Eyes saw this and wiped it on her lips before raising her head to French kiss Ginger. My cock was throbbing at the sight. 

All eyes on the room were on these two gorgeous women pleasuring me. Our audience, 
now fully aroused, also began to fondle themselves and each other. Soon other cocks 
and pussies were being rubbed, sucked and licked.

The duel blowjob I was getting soon became a contest. Ginger and Angel Eyes each doing 
their best to make me cum first. While Angel Eyes was deep throating me I saw Master 
Thom had bent her over and was fingering her pussy from behind.

That sight and Angel Eye's masterful mouth drove me over the edge and I pulled Ginger 
close to me. As I unloaded rope after rope of cum into Angel Eyes's mouth as I French 
kissed Ginger. Spent, I sat back down for a breather.

However Ginger and Angel Eyes were not done yet...

Angel Eyes had not swallowed my cum, and instead had been saving it in her mouth. She 
reached over to Ginger and pulled her in for a passionate kiss, sharing my seed with her 
in the process. They swapped my cum between them a few times before both swallowed 
it.

That was the the first of the three times I popped that night.


Oct. 18, 2019 — Glory Cafe — Budapest
Glory Cafe
Budapest, Hungary















She was lithe, raven haired and a bit shy. Her man had brought her into Cafe Glory late 
Friday afternoon and she smiled at the the men who followed them into the windowed 
room full of glory holes.

For those that haven't visited Budapest, the city's kink and swinger scene is very healthy. 
And one of the best clubs for single men is Club Glory, which specializes in gang bangs 
and glory holes for couples and single men in this thing of ours.

The room the couple chose had a lock on the door and a bed for them to fuck in. However two of the walls featured plexiglass viewing into the room with accompanying glory holes. 

Once the couple were inside I positioned myself at the glory hole/viewing area closest to 
her head and pulled out my cock. I slowly massaged it as I saw her remove her top and 
panties and play with herself for all the men present. Soon the man inside the room with 
her began to eat her out.

At this point I was fully erect and presented myself to her via the glory hole. She leaned in closer and began to stroke my cock with her hand, using my spit and precum as lube. It felt amazing and I was afraid I was going to cum too soon so I stepped back a second to composemyself. After the urge to cum subsided a bit I pressed myself into the glory hole again.

Looking into the room from my spot, there were five cocks, including my own, suspended 
over the raven haired beauty while she was being fucked by her man in the room. She was taking turns jerking them off and when she went doggy style her mouth was perfectly lined up with my cock. She kept on jerking off two of the glory hole cocks on either side of her, but opened her mouth and took me inside.

I began to thrust my cock in rhythm with the man fucking her. She took the hint and opened her jaw as wide as she could, allowing me to face fuck her through the glory hole. The sound of my body slamming into the wooden wall while my cock slid in and our of her mouth was only drowned out by her moans as the man behind her fucked her relentlessly.

I soon pressed my body as hard as I could against the wall as I emptied my balls into her 
mouth. Completely spent, I stood there a moment in a daze before pulling my cock out of 
the glory hole and allowing the next man in line a shot at her wonderful cock sucking skills.

Sept. 21, 2019 — 15th Ave. Adult — Chicago - Code Red Party

I'd gone into the red room and caught a glimpse of two women taking on men in a gang 
bang. I saw bits and pieces of it, but the crowd was too large for me to edge my way in so I decided to head back to the theater.

Once there I had the good fortune of running into another friendly couple. I didn't catch 
their names but the well endowed brunette leaned over one of the theater seats and began to suck me off while her man fingered her from behind.

Another woman, who I couldn't quite see too well in the dark, joined in and began to suck off the other man while he fingered his woman. Three of the four of us were being 
pleasured while all the other people in the theater either watched were were a part of 
their own two, three or foursome.

After Ginger and Angel Eyes drained my balls I didn't think I'd have another load ready to 
go so soon. But the sexy brunette proved me wrong and coaxed more cum from me.

After savoring the moment I stepped aside and went back into the party room to have a 
respite.

Oct. 18, 2019 — Glory Cafe — Budapest

While I was at the bar chatting up the locals with my truly bad attempts at speaking 
Magyar (they all spoke English and had good humor about it) another couple walked into 
Glory Cafe.

She was a busty blond and he was a tall athletic type. They were regulars and she told us 
she wanted at least 5 or 6 loads down her throat before she was planning on leaving. 
Finishing our drinks, the men and I who were at the bar followed her to the video booths.

Now these were video booths similar to the ones at 15th Ave. or any other adult bookstore and theater back in the states. However the difference was that these also had glory holes.

Entering the booth, I locked the door and undid my shirt and pants. Squatting down, I 
looked into the hole and saw the blonde was facing me and smiled, then did a "come 
hither" motion with her finger.

The blonde bent over facing my booth's glory hole while her man fucked her. And she 
wanted my cock in her mouth. Unlike the other room, these booths didn't have any viewing windows. Just the glory holes.

So I took my semi-stiff cock and pressed it into the glory hole. I quickly felt a wet, 
slobbering mouth on it and within seconds I was rock hard again. I couldn't see her, but I 
could hear the loud wet slaps as her man fucked her her wet pussy from behind. She was 
a master cock sucker. I honestly felt like she was going to pull my entire body through 
that glory hole.

Then she suddenly stopped. I wasn't sure why and pulled out and looked into the glory hole again. "Condom, now. Yes. Condom," she said, presenting me with a rubber through the hole.

I put it on and then I looked back into the glory hole. She had turned around, her wet pussy was not facing my glory hole and she had begun to fondle the cock sticking out of the glory hole from the other side of the room. From the darkness, I could see her pussy dripping with her and her man's cum. I quickly put my cock back into the glory hole and felt a hand guide it into her pussy.

I again pressed my body against the booth's wall, trying to get my cock as deep into her 
pussy as possible. She began to fuck me by slamming her ass into the glory hole, taking as 
many inches from me as possible through the hole in the partition between us. The 
powerless feeling, not being able to thrust the way I normally do into a woman, was 
strangely intoxicating. 

She controlled the depth and speed of my penetration into her. She would speed up, slow 
down, grind, and sometimes just hold me in her pussy while I heard her slurp down the 
other cock across from me.

Soon I was close to cumming and told her so in English. She paused and I heard her 
mumble something to her man, and he responded quickly to her. She now understood that one of the loads she came here for was ready. She turned around, pulled the condom off my cock and I felt her lips again sucking my cock. I exploded into her throat, rope after rope of cum.

Sweaty and spent, I pulled my cock out and got dressed. Once I was outside of the booth 
another man entered it, giving me a thumbs up before he closed the door behind himself.

Sept. 21, 2019 — 15th Ave. Adult — Chicago - Code Red Party

I hadn't seen bbwslut4cum and sparkyNbbwslut since the previous year at a different 15th Ave. Party. I ran into her and her master at the bar and quickly began catching them up.

Once pleasantries were done, I went about fingering BBW Slut next to the bar while I 
sucked on her tits. At first no one noticed us, but as she moaned we started to get an 
audience.

After a bit we went to go sit down in the party room and I again pulled out my cock. BBW 
Slut was quick to suck me off in the most aggressive way possible. She made quick work of me and before I came I asked if we could fuck.

Sparky was able to secure us one of the private rooms in the party area for myself, another man and BBW Slut. The four of us entered the room and while BBW Slut was fucked by the man, she sucked me off. I admit, while I was excited to fuck her again, cuming twice within an hour had limited reserve.

Once the other man was done I slid into BBW Slut and enjoyed her sexy curves under me. 
As we fucked I got closer and closer but the finish line was harder to arrive at quickly. 
Then, when I thought I was going to die from the body heat trapped in the tiny room we 
were fucking in, my cock spasmed and released the last of my semen into BBW Slut.

Chatting a bit outside, I apologized for how long it took me to arrive at the end while we 
enjoyed watching the other couples around us suck and fuck.

Oct. 18, 2019 — Glory Cafe — Budapest

It felt like a few hours went by while I was back at the bar chatting with the other 
cocksmiths. The blonde had cum and gone with all of our loads and we were waiting for 
the gang bang that was planned for later in the night.

However, ahead of the main event a woman named Natalia came into Glory Cafe with her 
partner Fred. Both of them were also from out of town. Fred was German and his girlfriend was Ukrainian. She was a dark haired, thin beauty with very large breasts and a curvy ass.

I walked over to them and introduced myself. Thankfully Fred spoke English and was able 
to translate my compliments to Natalia. After having a few drinks and chatting for a bit I 
asked if they'd like to go to the private balcony upstairs for some fun. They did, so while 
the other men at the bar waited for the gang bang guest of honor to arrive, I went upstairs to with Fred and Natalia.

Fred wanted to watch. So he sat at one end of the room and pulled out his cock and 
directed Natalia to get undressed and service me. I quickly undressed and while standing 
up she got on her knees to begin sucking me off.

Natalia and I were giving Fred a show and while she bobbed her head on my cock I could 
see him out of the corner of my eye getting harder. While he stroked his cock he told me 
to get her to get on the couch and fuck.

Putting on a condom, I laid Natalia on her back. Her pussy was shaved and wet. He breasts spilled to either side of her into her armpits. She looked up at me with longing and guided me into her tight wet pussy.

Slowly spreading her apart, I began thrusting. It was the first woman I fucked at Glory Cafe without a barrier between us. Being able to caress her body, enjoy every inch of it, was a treat after fucking through holes in the wall earlier.

I leaned back to push myself into her as hard as I could. Instinctively, she had me spit on 
her hand and she began to rub her clit. We didn't speak the same language, but we both 
knew what we wanted to feel while we fucked. I increased my thrusts and she rubbed her 
clit faster. Soon she was arching her back. Then, as she convulsed in pleasure, her pussy 
clamped down on my cock.

I fucked her harder and faster, spreading her apart while her pussy throbbed all around my manhood. We both looked over and Fred was gooning, a face full of dumb bliss as his cock glistened with precum. The show Natalia and I was putting on must have been a sight to see.

After she came I flipped Natalia onto all fours and took her from behind. Once I got a good rhythm I arched her back up and cupped her ample breasts while I railed her from behind. She moved one of her hands to her crotch and I could feel her alternating from playing with my balls and her clit. She was coaxing my cum out again. I couldn't last much longer and emptied myself into her.

Fred was pleased and walked over to have his cock sucked off by her. While my cock was 
still throbbing inside her from behind I saw him blow his load all over her face. He then 
slid his cock into her mouth and had her clean him off.

Thanking them for indulging me, I got dressed and bought them both a drink at the bar. I 
thought about waiting for the gang bang, but after cuming three times in one night I didn't 
think I had another load in me. So I bid my farewells and headed back to my hotel.

Raoul Duke, esq. 

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to Raoul Duke for a terrific two-way report from both 
Chicago and from Budapest, & some great tales of debauchery across the globe. Well
done, sir!

You can Follow Raoul Duke on social media:

Thanks,
Doc