Monday, April 27, 2020

Good Doctor's Pic of the Day: Quarantine Edition #1! Kim in Public!

Doc here, a man who some say knew in his mind of minds, a certain brunette from the northeast would be the first sexy lady to submit her quarantine image for this assignment!

What can one say about the lusty dynamo known as Kim in Public?  Is her middle name "Trouble"? Maybe. Is her middle name "Fearless"?  You're damn right...

It's a pleasure to welcome back to The Journal of Adult Theaters, the awesome Kim in Public with her quarantine report and smoking hot brand new image!

Let's go!

***

Hi Doc!

The lockdown has been hard on all of us, admittedly though on those of us who like to do it in public the most! When I can't leave the house to get my fun on I like to stay home and play with my toys! I do get to have sex a lot since I have a man at home, but it's not the same as being fucked by stranger I just met over drinks an hour earlier in the men's room. 
Kim in Public
Quarantine 2020
(Click to ENLARGE)
I know soon enough I will be back out there having fun, hopefully reuniting with my friends at BNA (Berlin News Agency in NJ). Whatever the new normal turns out to be you know I'll be looking to replace my toys with boys!

***

Doc here again... Many, many thanks to Kim in Public for breaking the ice of this feature here at The Journal in spectacular fashion!  Gentlemen on the east coast, when restrictions are lifted, you should fasten your seatbelts and get ready for the force of nature that is Kim in Public!

The Good Doctor is looking for your quarantine Pic(s) of the Day, and a paragraph or two on how you are doing now, and what you are looking forward to in this thing of ours!  Please e-mail your images and words to emiliolizardo1@gmail.com , and I'll publish them (after I edit and Photoshop the submissions) in the order they were received. 

Thanks,
Doc
@LizardoJournal on Twitter