Monday, April 27, 2020

UPDATED! Good Doctor's Pic of the Day: Quarantine Edition #2! The Mysterious Maya Returns! 8 Brand New Action Pics!

Doc here, a man who some say has a weak spot for pretty brunettes with very dirty minds...

In the history of The Journal, few legendary ladies have the resume of my good friend, The Mysterious Maya!  She has traveled the world, fucking and sucking strangers in some of the most exotic locales one could imagine. Her tales are some of the most read in the history of The Journal of Adult Theaters, and deservedly so. Do not let her innocent, girl next door looks fool you... Maya is a bad girl of the highest order!

The Mysterious Maya would LOVE some feedback on her HOT pics!  You can e-mail her directly at katyatbellas@gmail.com . Also, please follow The Mysterious Maya on Twitter  @katyatbellas!  

It's my pleasure to present to you, locked down in quarantine, The Mysterious Maya!

***

Hello Doc!

I dropped by some gentlemen who I knew had been locked down for 2 weeks at least in quarantine, but not many. And there is no magical date where it will all clear where I am.  Have a nearby adult movie theater to begin playing, so when the time is right, I need to lose my virginity (again).

The Mysterious Maya Quarantine Gallery (Click to ENLARGE)









I do adore this lifestyle; so rewarding & miss it a lot. For me it never gets old. The problem is we all age, but I hope that I will find ways to keep on expressing myself (vaginally) over time.

Gentlemen, please feel free to e-mail me at katyatbellas@gmail.com !

xoxo,
Maya

***

Doc here again... It is so good to welcome The Mysterious Maya back again to The Journal!  She is the total package: smart, gorgeous, smoking hot body, and a very naughty mind!  In the history of The Journal, she is one of the most clicked-on ladies over the last 10 years!  

Keep the images and reports coming, Maya!  Thank you for these incredible pics!

The Good Doctor is looking for your quarantine Pic(s) of the Day, and a paragraph or two on how you are doing now, and what you are looking forward to in this thing of ours!  Please e-mail your images and words to emiliolizardo1@gmail.com , and I'll publish them (after I edit and Photoshop the submissions) in the order they were received. 

Thanks,
Doc
@LizardoJournal on Twitter