Saturday, June 20, 2020

Dispatches from Abroad: That Quirky Girl Checks In from the Great White North (with 3 NEW PICS!)

Doc here, a man who some say put full-contact bocce on the map during a stretch in the late 1980's.  His competitors called him Palle da Terrore.

Welcome to #2 in the new series "Dispatches from Abroad". This series will focus on some of the legendary ladies in this thing of ours, where they are at the moment, and their plans for the adult theater scene once it re-opens fully. 

Kids, I have a special surprise for you.  The Lizardo KY teletype Machine fired up early Friday evening with a communique from the Yukon Territory in NW Canada. Could it be?  

It can't be... 

Yes, the message was sent from a dog sled training outpost in Beaver Creek, authored by my good friend, the sextastic That Quirky Girl! And along with the dispatch were three brand new images of TQG during her downtime between training sessions with the dog sled team. 

And folks, she is looking FINE!

IMPORTANT: That Quirky Girl's report needs to be read with the following playing in the background for full effect. Trust me on this...
Take it away, That Quirky Girl!

***

Dearest Doc,

Dog sled training wages on, with almost no end in sight. I embarked on 4-day trek to Beaver Creek, deep behind enemy lines, in order to send you the information you seek (what local religious leaders call immoral photographs) and reliable Canadian wi-fi. 

I have made new friends with the local townsfolk. A Frenchman by the name Sebastian St. Ferrier has caught my eye. A generous man who is good with his hands, and handles wood with expertise. This kind man has offered to make me my own gloryhole booth using knotty pine and some large screws. 

The arctic days are long and hard. The intense training has transformed me into a sleak, lithe, sexy riding machine. More flexible & hungry than ever.

While the dog team and the Iditarod are front and center, I long for the days at CVE in Gastonia, addressing the troops, & checking their weapons before firing.  

Before long, I'll be back in the arms of this thing of ours, surrounded by my kinky brothers & sisters. Dogging (a different kind) and adult theaters will once again be a colleague in arms.

Faithfully yours,
That Quirky Girl


That Quirky Girl
(Click the Thumbnails to ENLARGE)
***
Doc here again... As I wipe my eyes, I want to thank That Quirky Girl for her report from the Yukon Territory (4 days travel from Beaver Creek) and the sexy new pics of her sexy self!  You are missed here in the lower 48, and hopefully one day you'll return, sporting a toque and no bra. 

Ladies and/or couples, do you have a "Dispatch from Abroad" ? If so, shoot your old friend in the white suit and aviators an e-mail at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com . In the e-mail, please submit:
  • The location of your dispatch (be as specific or general as you wish)
  • 3-5 Sexy new pics from your location (I can Photoshop to your specifications)
  • A paragraph or two about what you are looking forward to once this thing of ours gets up and safely running again. 
This will be a fun series... Why not jump in on the fun!

Thanks,
Doc
@LizardoJournal on Twitter