Friday, August 6, 2010

Flash Report! Sable Visits Airport Video in Everett, WA (with Photo!)










Doc here with a repost of a Flash Report from Sable, who is in the Seattle area.  She and her friend "Sky" had some fun at Airport Video in Everett, WA.  Here we go!
***

Well it has been a while....Yes, Sable is alive and kickn. Thought I'd give you all a little tale of what has transpired lately with me. I just returned from Montana. As I arrived at the lovely SeaTac Airport, I was met by a good friend of mine, let's call her "Sky." She, was looking hot as usual, but just a bit more over the top. I asked "why?" and the reply was she was bored, and decided to dress it up a bit. "Cool", I replied, so what did she have in mind? She asked if I had ever done the "Adult Theater thing." I laughed, and said sure, would she like to experience it? She liked the idea and off we went to Airport Video. When we arrived, I was totally not dressed for this night. I just got off a plane for God's sake.

Well, it proved to be a great time. The weather was perfect. Not too hot and not too cold. We walked in and were greeted by the nicest lady. We walked down the hall and into the the theater we went. Sky was really nervous, yet excited. We went in and of course, dark as hell. We randomly found a couple of chairs and were laughing like little girls.













"Sable"

We finally adjusted to the light and saw what we were up against! HA! Immediately we were surrounded and we were still laughing. Sky was beginning to get excited, and she began to unbutton and get comfy. Soon enough she had about 4 men dying to get busy. She slowly picked out a couple of handsome lookers and allowed them to fondle and play. I was in awe of just watching her, and that was getting my juices flowing. Pretty soon, I thought I would partake in the fun... I was taken by this very beautiful man, with a very soft touch..oh and did he touch...I was dripping wet and he had only just began. I was a bit nervous, but he did everything right. As I said, I just came from the airport, and that man got to parts of me that only I could. Ha! I was in heaven. He sucked, stroked and nibbled all over and all I could do was sit there. My breasts were fully exposed and he sucked them like I've never known. I tried to return the favor, but was told, this is all about you..... Wow, that was new and fun I thought. As I leaned back to enjoy, I looked over to see Sky. She was in deep throat mode and loving it!

Pretty soon my pants were down and I was being licked... I came like I haven't in a long ass time. As I came to my senses, my mystery man just smiled and walked away. It was amazing!!!! Sky came too, a few times I think, and when it was all over we just sat there, with smiles. We decided it was time to go...

Wow what a night. Gotta love those trips from the airport. Maybe I should travel more often.

Happy trails ya all!

-Sable
***
I couldn't agree more Sable!
 
Doc