Monday, June 20, 2011

Couple's Flash Report: Erin Go Braugh's Adventure at the Barnett Superstore Theater in San Diego (w/HOT Pics!)


Doc here with a report I have been looking forward to for months...Erin Go Braugh's San Diego Adventure!  The report is self-explanatory, so instead of trying to lay the framework of the story, I will let EGB take it from here... And yes, the pics contained within the report are of EGB's very hot wife, right before they left for the theater! (click on the pics to ENLARGE)

Fasten your seatbelts...This is going to be good!

***

Doc,

Erin Go Braugh here with a VERY overdue report from Southern California.

Last time I wrote a friend and I had gone down to scope out the Jolar Cinema, and we we going to haul our old ladies down there in late February, early March. Well, as these things seem to happen, too much work lead to too little play. Finally, last week I said enough was enough, and booked a room in Old Town San Diego, and we all decided to go have some fun.

Well, at the last minute, our friends canceled, but the wife and I would not be deterred. We left for our hour and a half drive, and got to our room around seven o'clock PM. I went to the liquor store to get us some adult refreshments while my wife showered and dolled up. When I came back in and saw how she was dressed, my dick nearly jumped out of my fatigue pants. She had done her make up dark and deliciously slutty with her blond hair just pulled back behind her ears. She was wearing a red lace see through top with no bra, a black skirt that just barely covered her ass, and knee high black hooker boots. She had a black shawl to cover up with until we got into the theater itself.

We had a couple of drinks to steady her nerves as she's never done this level of play before. We decided to go to Barnett Adult Superstore instead of the Jolar based upon the recent review in the journal of the Jolar containing "every dick in San Diego on couples nights". Luckily, Barnett was less than a mile from our room, and we got there about a quarter of 9. We browsed around the store and looked at all the wares and toys for about 15 minutes, drawing plenty of looks from guys even with the shawl closed.

We went to the counter and asked for tickets, and the girl recommended we go scope out the theater first, so we walked into the first door right in front of a very friendly light skinned black fellow who was kind enough to tell is there were two rooms, both showing gay and straight fair before we made it around the corner in the hallway. We walked into both theaters and saw what was expected. Like minded pervs stroking their fucksticks. We walked back out and told a very surprised looking clerk that yes, we would like tickets. We paid our twenty dollars (FYI sign at the register says Friday nights are free for couples. Didn't see times posted.), and went back into the theater. The far theater was empty save for one guy in the back. We took the far wall seats in the second row with her at the wall.


Now, we had tried to cover all ground rules before we got there, and I told her the guys would get close, but I wouldn't back them off unless they touched and she didn't want them to. She was to tell me if she wanted any specific guy to touch, and to not let them if she didn't.

We watched the movie for all of about 30 seconds before she was rubbing my ever hardening cock through my pants, and I had her shawl open. The first theater was fairly full when we had come in, but in less than 5 minutes, they were all in the second with us. She took my cock out and was stroking me while I took her tits out, and started to rub her clit through her see thru thong. Two guys took the seats next to us, about 4 guys took the seats behind us standing, and the black fellow from earlier stood against the wall by the door. I asked her if I could take her seat so she could suck my cock, and she immediately obliged.


As soon as she started a very wet, loud blowjob, one guy behind us lost his load and left. The black fellow took his place right behind us, and the two guys next to us shifted over and another guy took the end chair in our row. The guy right next to us seriously had the biggest cock we'd ever seen. He had nine inches of uncut monster 2/3 the diameter of my wrist, and my wife watched him stroking while she sucked my cock with enthusiasm. The black fellow behind me leaned into me and told me my girlfriend was gorgeous. I said it's my wife, but thank you. After about two more minutes, she was giving me the "fuck me" look, and I had her stand and turn around. I lifted her skirt over her ass, and she yanked her thong to the side while she knelt and guided my raging hard on into her soaking box. The black fellow loudly said "Jesus Christ, gorgeous ass!", and my wife was delighted, and went to work riding me with gusto.


 Black fellow leaned in again and asked if we played. I said only soft, and this is her first time in an adult theater. He leaned in again about 30 seconds later and asked if he could touch, and I said she hadn't given permission for that tonite, and he was totally cool about it. From there he immediately went to stand guard at the door because we kept slowing down when newcomers came in, and he seemed to figure that if he couldn't touch, he may as well let us get to some serious fucking uninterrupted, which we did.

For the next 15 minutes she rode my pole while I jackhammered into her so hard at times that her boots were slapping loudly against the floor. I had her leaned back to me so I could play with her tits, and I was so worked up, after 30 or so total minutes in the theater, I had to cum. I told her, and she jumped off and got on her knees. All 15 or so guys in the theater were leaned in so close when I started to jerk my cock above her tits I was worried I was gonna spray them. I busted my nut, and had cum running all over both tits. I rubbed my cock head against her nipples and then packed in back in. I sat down and grabbed tissues and cleaned her up while the guys still beat their meat furiously. I asked if she wanted some air because we were both gasping, and all the bodies and activity had made the place 15 degrees hotter at least. The black fellow that stood guard for us said that was an amazing show, thanked us, and once again told my wife how beautiful she is. We walked out into the parking lot and smoked a couple cigarettes and watched couple leaving that didn't look like they'd had near as much fun in the store as we just had in the theater.


 Neither of us had eaten since lunch and it was almost 10pm by this time, so we decided to go get food and play more at the hotel. We fucked twice more and my wife came so hard she squirted (a first!) while we did double vaginal with me and a vibrator. We felt kinda bad we didn't go back in last night, but we'll certainly be back for more sooner than later.

Thanks to all the guys that made my wife wild by jerking your cocks to us fucking, and thank you for respecting our boundaries, ensuring she was comfortable, and wanting to come back and maybe take it further next time. Also, a thanks from the wife and I to the black fellow for the same, and for the compliments and guarding. Your prescreening of patrons really helped us just cut loose.

Well Doc, that was our night at the Barnett Adult Superstore. Sorry it took so long! Hopefully we'll be able to sneak off a lot sooner next time!

Erin Go Braugh

***

Doc here...Now THAT is a great Couple's Flash Report, thanks to EGB. Thanks for the HOT pics of your sexy wife that you are willing to share with the tens of thousands of readers that visit The Journal on a monthly basis. We are looking forward to your next report, my friend!

Do you have an adult theater report (just as EGB did)?  Just e-mail George Foreman The Good Doctor at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com. You provide the report, and I will edit and format the final product.

Thanks again!

Doc