Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Holiday Message From The Good Doctor


















Doc here with a quick holiday message to you, the good readers and reporters of The Journal of Adult Theaters.

I am here to offer my apologies for the last week and a half of little to no new reports here at The Journal.  It has been a busy time here in The Valley, where besides The Journal, I juggle two additional business in the vanilla world.  And of course, Christmas is the busy time of year for them.  However, the rush is over, and I can put my lab coat back on and resume my duties here at The Journal.

If you have submitted a report in the last 7-10 days, I will get to your report and have it up. To those few who have let me know that they are not happy with the delay nor with The Good Doctor, I apologize.  Please realize The Journal is online as a free service to you, not a profit vehicle for your old resort waiter looking buddy. 

So check back often in between wrapping gifts, sipping egg nogg, or taking liberties with a nubile lass in an adult theater. 

Buon Natale!

Doc