Thursday, May 16, 2013

Flash Report! The Loaded Gun Re-Loads @ The Barnett Avenue Superstore in San Diego

Doc here with a 2nd report from new contributor, The Loaded Gun.  Mr. Gun is in San Diego for work, and if this second visit is anywhere nears as good as his first, then we are in for a treat.

Barnett is one of favorite adult theaters in the country, and it may be one of The Loaded Gun's as well.

Here we go...

***

Hi Doc,

I wanted to give you the 411 on the remainder of my trip in San Diego most recently. 



As luck would have it my business meeting for Friday afternoon was canceled,  leaving me with an opportunity for a lunch time trip to Barnett Super Store.  After a quick stop at the hotel for a shower I was at Barnett's by 12:30 pm.   The parking lot was about half full, which got my hopes up.

Upon entering the back theater I stood against the wall while my eyes adjusted. While waiting a pleasant female voice started a conversation with me.   What awaited me was a beautiful blond with very large boobs naked in the third row.  She had two gentlemen with her, one by her side and another between her legs.  She gave me the rules; no body fluids exchanged, no oral,  and covered intercourse was on the menu  today.
 

I suited up and was ready for action, the gent between her legs relocated to allow me the honors of playing. Plugging right in without any fanfare I went to town for all I was worth.  The ride was very enjoyable and her boobs were firm and fun to play with (The Loaded Gun is a serious boob man).  After an incredible lunch time treat, I said my thank yous and wished them a great afternoon.

That evening I returned because of a Craigslist posting for couples / couples, I figured if multiple couples are going to be playing I should be there.  At various times there were 5 couples Friday night, two couples played together putting on a great girl/girl show, two couples just watched the movie, and the last couple that came in very late were HOT.

The last couple, she was very slim with a one piece dress on and around 45 years young but look a lot younger.  They sat in the back row for about twenty minutes doing nothing, no talking, no hand holding, nothing. In fact I thought she may have fallen a sleep.

All of a sudden, a very large  man  walks up to her with is cock out and hard, gently but firmly move her legs to the sides and stepping between them and pulls her head to his cock.  With out hesitation she goes to town on him, not stopping until he was empty.  I managed to be second in line, and was treated to a wonderful blowjob that left me with a smile on my face for some time.   Because it was late and I had an early flight I did not stay to watch all of the action.   

Until next time,

The Loaded Gun

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to The Loaded Gun for another quality Flash Report from San Diego.  Keep up the fine work, sir.

Thanks,
Doc