Sunday, July 7, 2013

Flash Report! The Cunning Linguist @ Talk of the Town Video in Niagara Falls, NY

Doc here with a quick Flash Report and comments from The Cunning Linguist, and my old stomping grounds back in Western NY.
 
Look for my comments at the end of this report.
 
Take it away, sir.
 
***
 
Hello Doc,
 
I hope you remember me from my reports about 6 weeks ago. 
 
A quick comment on S&T's experience last weekend at Video Liquidators in Buffalo. 
 
I think I know who the female clerk is (she's very overweight and very,very angry).  I have seen her treat couples rudely before.  Also, as far as daytime play is concerned, VL is just not very friendly.  The daytime clerk (a short skinny guy) is rude to everyone.
 
Conversely, Talk of the Town  in Niagara Falls, NY is becoming the place to be.  I stopped in three Friday's ago and was treated to a show (they had made arrangements to meet there) with an older married couple and a single guy.  She looked like the mom from Everybody Loves Raymond (not the milfy mom, Ray's mom) but notwithstanding, it was fun to watch. And this was at 11am.  The daytime clerk at TOTT does run a tight ship, but she's very good if you abide by the rules (just don't ask her if any couples are there - she gets really ticked if you do).  But her tight-ship-ness actually is bringing couples in I think.
 
Sadly I missed S&T, as weekend and evening playtime is a rarity for me.  But its good to see a succesexful venture.
 
Hope to see you return to your old stomping grounds soon.
 
Best regards from the Cataract City.
 
The Cunning Linguist
 
***
 
Thanks to The Cunning Linguist for this update. I, too, have run across the clerk at Video Liquidators, and she's a mean one folks.  Just the type of clerk that runs off couples and kills adult theaters. Hopefully someone from the management of Video Liquidators reads this report and takes a close look at their clerks and takes action.
 
The Good Doctor most likely will back in my old stomping grounds in the middle of July for a couple of days. I think a House Call to TOTT might be in order... What do you think? E-mail The Good Doctor at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com with your thoughts.  It would be great to run into some of the regular couples that were fixtures there back in the day.
 
Thanks,
Doc