Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Couple's Flash Report! Daisy Train @ Hollywood Erotic Boutique in Seattle, WA on 11/15/13 (w/PICS!)


Doc here, a man some say can hurl a cod with the best of them, with a spectacular Couple's Flash Report from the amazing Daisy Train.

Last Friday night, The Good Doctor was relaxing with a bowl of rigatoni and my faithful steed, Barky Lizardo, when a call for information came across the teletype machine here at The Journal.

The requestor was none other than my good friend, Ms. Daisy Train. She was in Seattle, WA, and needed information on the theater scene in the Emerald City.  I knew right away where I would recommend she'd go: Hollywood Erotic Boutique in the Lake City section of Seattle.  It would be perfect for her...

Daisy was also kind enough to provide three pics from this evening at HEB, and they are HOT! (Remember to click on the thumbnails to ENLARGE the pics)

Enjoy Daisy Train's report from Hollywood Erotic Boutique in Seattle...

***

Dr. Lizardo,

I was in Seattle for business and found myself with some free time on Friday night.  I had a good friend, Dominant man and gang bang pervert with me (I'll call him Mr M) and we decided to check out the adult theater scene in Seattle.  Hollywood Erotic Boutique was just a couple miles down the street from the condo where I was staying and I posted on a few boards that I was headed in that direction.  (I think I missed a few guys because I arrived later than planned so my apologies to them.)

A little after 11pm we pulled up, parked and walked in to the HEB.  We were greeted by the clerk and I replied that I'd like to visit the theater and was directed to the back door. We walked outside and down some cold and filthy cement steps surrounded by chain link fence.  I knew immediately that I want to blow someone on these stairs and get a picture. Seedy and dirty!   


Daisy Train and Mr. H @ HEB
I am used to the The Oregon and The Paris Theaters in Portland, both of which are actual movie theaters so this was a new experience for me; there were four rooms with concrete floors, chairs and a large video screen on the wall.  It was pretty bare but clean (unlike the stairs I came down) so I figured the renovations were done.

The crowd was a new experience for me as well.  Unlike The Oregon or The Paris where I've been surrounded (mobbed) by hard horny men before, the fellas here seemed more reticent or apprehensive to approach me.  

After touring the four rooms I settled on the first and largest room and planted my self front and center.  I was wearing a tight black pencil skirt, stockings and garter belt underneath and black leather thigh high boots. I hiked up my skirt to reveal my garters, removed my jacket and looked around the room making eye contact and smiling.  I was trying to look inviting.  Mr M toured the other rooms and let fellas know that there was a girl in the first room offering blowjobs and they could fuck her too.  No bites!

Daisy Train @ HEB
Soon after Mr M returned to me a couple fellas approached.  I pulled my breasts out for some attention and Mr M pulled my skirt up above my ass to reveal my ready butthole and wet pussy.  While I sucked one stranger off another was fondling my ass and pussy and tits... wait that was more than two hands!  It is extremely erotic to have hands fondling my body and I can't see who it is or how many.  Someone fingered me until I came and my cum splashed on the floor.  

Then a man arrived that had seen my post on one of the boards that has been to a couple of my events (I'll call him Mr H).  We greeted and hugged each other and then Mr H opened his pants, grabbed my head and pushed me down on his cock.  So hot.  He loves to have a girl choke and gag on his cock til her eyes turn red, tears stream down her face and strings of spit are dripping off his cock and balls.  I did not disappoint!  I think it was a hot show for all and slowly more men came forward to avail themselves of the offered sloppy blow job.  
Daisy Train @ HEB

Then Mr H turned me around over a chair, donned a rubber and impaled my ass.  He was so good at it and had me howling with the intense sensations and pleasure and with the aid of more fingers and a cock in my mouth, I orgasmed, gushing cum a second time. (Mr H informed me the next day that he'd had to send his coat to the cleaners but that it had been worth it.  My apologies Mr H!).  Mr H left for a smoke and Mr M and I drummed up some more interest and chatted for a bit while I caught my breath.  

We decided to invite Mr H back to the condo to play and I started putting on my jacket. That seemed to be the signal that the wall flowers were looking for and three more men approached wanting attention which I promptly and cheerfully took care of.  

It never gets routine or old for me.  I love the first moment they sink their dick into my mouth.  I love the groans and grunts.  I love to look up into their face while my glossy red lips are wrapped around their cock.  It's so arousing when their dick pushes past the back of my throat and slips into my throat.  I truly appreciate the experience and it's my natural high that I am committed to.

Thanks Seattle for a fun first trip to one of your adult theaters, I will definitely be back!
 Oh and I got my stranger BJ in the stairwell on the way out!

Hugs and Kisses,

Daisy

***

Doc here again... A huge thank you goes out to Ms. Daisy Train for another terrific Couple's Flash Report! And rumor has it she has a couple more reports in the pipeline for your old friend in the white suit.  ;o)

Can't wait!

Thanks,
Doc