Friday, December 20, 2013

Flash Report! H-Man Gives Thanks @ The Art Cinema in Hartford on 11/29/13

Doc here, a man who some say can plink a cannoli off a dessert cart at 50 paces with his Red Ryder BB gun, with a great Flash Report from senior reporter H-Man.

The day after Thanksgiving at Hartford's Art Cinema may go down as a high holy day in the annals (not anals) at this legendary adult theater. In a prior report from senior reporter Incognito, he provided his perspective on this crazy night.

Now it's H-Man's turn at the microphone. Here we go...

***

Good Day Doc!
 
Where do I begin…I decided that after a day of giving thanks and eating a lot of good food, I headed north to The Art.  As usual the car was on auto pilot and I was there in a “flash”.  I was looking forward to an eventful night but was unsure whether the holiday would keep things quiet.
 
The Art Cinema
Hartford, CT
Oh what a surprise!!!  I arrived shortly after 6:30PM.  After chatting with security, I made my way in and took a seat about half way down.  As expected, there were very few people in the theater, so I sat back and enjoyed the movie…who wouldn’t….women on women…a man’s dream come true. 

At about 7 or so…a curvy woman came in and sat mid way down in the open aisle seat.  She proceeded to attract attention and before you know it was naked in her seat.  It didn’t take long for the few patrons to take notice and it was off to the races.  Then it was like the gates opened at the stadium…patrons were coming in and couples were heading up stairs.  Before you knew it….it was lights, camera, and action. 
 
At about 7:30PM…a young lady made her way to the center aisle accompanied by two men.  She made it well know that no one was to touch her except “W” and “W” and would call security if necessary.  (Note: I met reporter “Incognito”…he was a gentleman) She was enjoying a “soda can cocktail and was quite talkative.  After 25 minutes or so…she said she would be back and was going to change into her “schoolgirl outfit”.  The troops were now getting restless. 
 
About 15 minutes or so, you could hear her talking in the back center aisle.  She had dressed in a plaid skirt, heels, a white blouse with her beautiful boobs hanging out each side, with a black tie, and a blazer.  She was definitely in the mood.  She did not even make it to the first row and she was kissing “W” while he spanked her “naughty school-girl ass”.  They were both talking dirty and the kissing was very provocative.  “W” finally made his way between her legs with his fingers and you knew she was hot-wet and enjoying it as she moaned and moaned…until you heard the sweet words…I’m coming! 

And then to our surprise, she said you’re going to make me squirt.  Before you could say “lickity-split” she was coming and did she squirt and it kept coming for all to see.  It was a beautiful thing.  After a few more “squirts”, she made her way to the mid section where the “show” began.   It was almost 9PM and she was non-stop until 11PM.  Her loud moans, groans, and the sounds…and the words…”I’m coming…Oh my God…I am going to squirt or you are going to make me squirt….could be heard through-out the theater.  It was WILD!!! 
 
In the meantime, “D” and “R” had made their way to the center aisle as well…walking right past “J” and took a seat at the end of the row.  “D”, a blonde,  look stunning in a black or blue polka-dotted dress (hard to tell in the dark) with legs covered in nylon-stockings attached to a black garter belt.  

She attracted patrons as well…and by now there was action in for all…you could hear the sounds of zippers…see guys stroking…making their moves to position themselves for their turn.  “D” did not disappoint…in short order she began to provide “HJ’s” to anyone who wanted one. It appeared she was only into “hj’s” and making guys come on her nylon-clad legs, or on her panties…either way she was hot and guys were lined up.  She has a soft hand and uses an oil or cream that works wonders…as the H-Man would later find out!
 
I meandered over to “J” who all this time was howling throughout the theater…Doc…she came/squirted more times than the number of fingers and toes I have!  She was so entertaining and was drawing a couples crowd from the balcony.  Enough so, that before you knew it there was a couple who made their way right down to “J”.  The couple was good looking…and “J” took notice of the women right away.  She complimented her on her looks and asked her if she was into women. 

The women was a little nervous but made her way to “J” …who by the way was now kneeling on the seat faced away from the screen.  She went up to “J” and they started to kiss and “J” reached up and exposed her beautiful tits and nipples…”J” was quite taken in by this women.  She sucked her nipples and stated she wanted to feel her pussy and before you knew it her hand was down her pants.  The women was still a bit nervous and sunk to her knees…I think from the pleasure and a little to hide.  It was a sight to behold.  The other women spanked “J’s” ass, kissing her and feeling her boobs.  They were each feeling each other and kissing while all along “J’s” hand was still down the front of her pants.  “J” proclaimed that her pussy was hot and wet.  

The Art Cinema Main Floor
Copyright 2012 The Journal of Adult Theaters
The women finally broke away and thanked her and “J” said no thank you and said again…”you’re hot” and “a women knows what a women wants and how to touch her.”  Once the other women stepped in the aisle she was met by her husband’s arms and they embraced…I was standing right next to them and she was panting…trying to catch her breath while exchanging a passionate kiss with her husband…..she was overwhelmed, as this was her first experience.  You could definitely tell she enjoyed it.
 
This new couple moved down the row to observe “D” and her great “hj’s”.  I think the male was thinking he was going to get a “bj” and unzipped and started to move in to “D” but soon found out that was not going to happen.  He moved back and continued to watch for a minute or so.  They both made their way to the exit aisle but then suddenly stopped and were wrapped in each other’s arms for a passionate kiss.  I think (only guessing) they both enjoyed the experience and also he was trying to encourage his women to give him a “bj” right there.  She must have said no….and they walked up the exit aisle….and then stopped and she knelt in front of him and he was already unzipped and the next thing you saw was her mouth wrapped around his cock.  From my view it did not last long as they made their way out of the theater.
 
Back to “D” and “J”…they were both entertaining the troops….the sounds of grunting…the words “I am coming”.…”that’s it right on my panties or legs” were heard for what seemed like all night.  As the patrons lessened, I moved my way to sit alongside “D”.  I spoke to both her and “R”.  A very nice couple who I had seen here before…with minimal conversation I asked if it was okay to touch and feel “D” and “R” said be my guest. 

The Art Cinema
Couple's Only Balcony
Without hesitation,  I moved my hands across those nylon-clad thighs.  You could feel the heat and the panties that outlined her “hidden treasure”.  By now “R” was deep in her throat and he was thoroughly enjoying the sight of my hand up her thighs and he was encouraging me to touch her pussy…”feel that pussy”…”make it wet”….”finger her”…then pointed to my pants and without hesitation…I unzipped and took down the pants and sat down…he encouraged “D” to continue sucking and take my cock in her hand. 

The scene was hot and with my fingers now against her naked pussy…rubbing her clit…”R” getting a bj for the ages…”R” watching his wife give me a “hj”…..I must admit, I couldn’t take it.  I stood up while “R” was still in her mouth…positioned myself over her pussy covered panties…while her hand was jerking me…I shot a huge load all over her …. It was a beautiful sight.  “R” was encouraging her not to stop.  I was weak at the knees and balanced myself with one hand on the back of the seat. 

Before long, I heard “R” say to “D”…I am going to come in her mouth and it was going to be big.  She looked up at him and said “please come in my mouth” and like on command you saw the look and heard the grunt and he came…and came…and came.  What seemed like forever…”R” must have shot a load in her mouth that even he was surprised with because as he started to take his cock out of her mouth…he said, “I am still not finished”.  “D” moved right in and cleaned up.  We exchanged small talk and “R” said they usually come on Friday nights.  We agreed that we would see each other again.  And they got up and left.
 
Back to “J”….Doc she was still going hot and heavy!!!  It must have been around 10PM when a new couple (who I will refer to as: “out of town friends from over the border) made their way down next to “J” and “W”.  She was a  bubbly blonde with big beautiful boobs…and she was ready to play.  Her husband started it off my hugging his wife and reaching under her short black sequined dress to feel and finger her pussy.  At first, she was a little shy…but it did not take long and she was seated right next to “J”.  They were small talking but moaning at the same time…oh those multi-tasking women. 
 
Before long, “Mrs. from over the border” had her dress up around her waist and her beautiful and I say beautiful boobs exposed with the best nipples I have seen in a long time.  They were perky, stood at attention, and must have stuck out about three-quarters to about one inch.  The boobs and nipples were “as smooth as a baby’s behind”…and she love to have them fondled. 

It wasn’t long and she had a cock in her mouth…one in her hand…and guys jerking their prizes all over her.  She was non-stop…it was like she was a “kid in a candy store”….she wanted more.  She kneeled on the seat facing backwards and “Mr. From over the border” had dropped his drawers and was now taking her from behind….at the same time her boobs were being fondled…she came immediately…and then again.  
 
As he withdrew, she got down on the carpet and I moved in.  Her pussy was wet….her ass was fully exposed…she was hot!!!  I ran my hands across her ass and then made my way for the hidden treasure.  She was wetter than I could imagine.  I first played a little and then inserted one finger, she was very receptive and then two fingers and her legs even spread further (by the way, while I was doing this she was sucking away with some “lucky stiff”) and finally I inserted three fingers and I had her attention.  I went for the ghusto…moving my fingers deeper and deeper searching for that soft spot…the spot of no return.  She was moaning and wanted to come….her words…OH YEEEESSSS!   KEEP DOING THAT!   THAT’S THE SPOT!!!!  And like a good soldier I kept focused and fingered away.  Before long she was COMING!!!!  But not once or twice but three times….I had found the right spot! 
 
Doc, my hand was covered and she smelled so sweet.  The outside of her pussy was now covered in her love juices.  And by the way…the H-Man was now at full attention again.  Asking to move aside, I slowly removed my fingers to her disappointment…but we must share in the sandbox.  While standing next to her husband who again entered her from behind…and watching the scene and listening to her moans and more orgasms…I once again moved in and shot a load on her ass!  Doc…her ass was so smooth!!!  She went on for quite a while…I can’t even begin to tell you how many she pleased…or where they came…but exhaustion for all was setting in.  The timing must have been right because the next thing we saw were the house lights flicker and you knew it was time to leave.   
 
As we all gathered ourselves, we talked about the lifestyle.…the excitement…..the new adventure….where everyone was listed…some numbers were exchanged…the “Mr. & Mrs. From over the border”,  said they wanted to come back again…but needed to make better arrangements at home so they could maximize their time at The ART!  The Mrs. and “J” said they hadn’t even gotten into their bag of goodies….they had no time to play with their toys but were not complaining.
 
What started out as “I don’t know what kind of night it will be” ……to more action than the movie (not that I or anyone else was watching)…it was UNBELIEVABLE!!!  I hope those who attended and participated will come back for second showing!!!
 
In closing, it was quite a night at The ART Theater!!!   #1 on the top of the charts!  I am certain everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving….but I am sure the day after “stuffing” was better!!!
 
The best to you, Doc!!
 
The H-Man

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to H-Man and the entire Art Cinema reporting crew for wall to wall coverage of this night for the ages at The Art Cinema. Great job, and we are looking forward to the next reports from the legendary Art.

Thanks,
Doc