Thursday, December 19, 2013

Flash Report! Incognito on a CRAZY Night at The Art Cinema in Hartford on 11/29/13

Doc here with a fantastic Flash Report from The Art Cinema in Hartford.  I can't even begin to try and set up this crazy evening, so I will get out of the way and let senior reporter Incognito take over.

Here we go...

***

Incognito here...
So I was sitting here talking to this woman from a swingers site for a few days trying to get her to meet up, figure out schedule conflicts, etc. .
 
Finally I'm talking to her Friday night and she asks if I'm near Hartford, and I said yea about 15 mins or so, so I get it in my head that maybe I can meet her at The Art for a little fun. I text the idea to her, she responds that she's already there sitting, out front. Apparently someone else was supposed to meet her there and bailed.
 
The Art Cinema's Balcony
So I hop in my car and head down. Being it was the day after Thanksgiving, I figured there wouldn't be much of a crowd. There were about 3 couples upstairs, but at first they didnt want to warm up to playing, so she wants to go downstairs and play. She's got a few drinks in her already and comes down to the middle row. There's another couple down there , a curvy woman getting plowed by someone.
 
So she watches for a bit, and then decides she wants to go back upstairs to change. She's got a bag full of stuff with her: toys, butt plugs, dildos, and a plaid school girl outfit she had left over from Halloween.
 
So she goes back downstairs and we don't even get back into the theater when a crowd starts forming around at the top of the aisle. She lets one regular finger he through her crotchless panties until shes literally gushing like a broken water pipe into his hand and down her legs. He brings her to another one a little while later while she begs for me and some other lucky guy to play with her huge breasts. Finishes again with the waterworks!
 
By this time I'm thinking shes going to get dehydrated with all this water flow, so we get her a water and sit down in the middle rows. Now she proceeds to get loud while someones playing with her, letting out a long primal screams as she's cumming into his hand and begs for someone to fuck her. One guy from the crowd obliges, but even he couldn't last in her tight pussy.
 
Main Floor of The Art Cinema
Now she's bent over the seat as I move in front to have her play with me while some lucky guy offers to lick her ass. So while he's doing this, I look to my right and one of the couples from upstairs is standing next to me. The girl I'm with immediately tell her she's sexy and asks if she can suck her tits. The other couple obliges and out come a nice set of B cups with her nipples already erect from the excitement.
 
Next the girl reaches under to her pussy to play and immediately she begins to squirt again. She thanks her and the couple move to our right where another couple from upstairs has come down to see what all the noise is about. They were an older couple but that wife loved cum! She was blowing a few guys then stopped and offered to blow the husband of the other couple. He obliged happily! She sucked him for a few minutes.
 
This couple then moved off to the side and up the aisle. She looked like she was about to kneel down to finish him off when the swarm off guys around her unnerved her and they made a beeline for the upstairs. That sucked because she was hot as hell and I wanted to play :)  
 
So now the girl I came in with moved down to a seat next to the older couple as the  woman was still jerking guys off. She asked to see my cock and reached into her bag and pulled out some lube and lubed me up. This was too much for me and I said I was going to cum. The older husband told me to cum all over her legs and cunt, and i shot a huge load onto her lap and made a mess of her white stockings.
 
I went to bathroom to clean up and came back out and there was a new couple that arrived and sat right next to the girl i came in with. They immediately began to play with each other, and I was there for about 3hrs in total and I had to get home. I left the girl to play with her new found friends and also met up with H-Man right before I left. He can probably finish up the rest of the story of that night.
 
-Incognito
 
***
 
Doc here again... Many thanks to senior reporter Incognito for another terrific report!  Keep up the great work, sir! What a night that had to be!
 
Thanks,
Doc