Saturday, January 18, 2014

Field Report! H- Man Adds His Two Cents on the Fairmount Theater in CT

Doc here with a follow-up to Calico Jack's report on The Fairmount Theater in East Haven, CT. H-Man's view mirror mine personally, as I have been to The Fairmount and didn't like it at all (Spring 2013).
 
Here is H-Man's take...
 
***
 
Hey Doc!
 
I just read Calico Jacks report/update on the Fairmount Theater.  Although the appearance has changed for the good…my sources tell me the clientele has not.  Although I am not trying to beat up on the place…I think because of the years of negative feedback, the lack of cleanliness, and the below average patrons….it will take quite some time to turn it around.  Again, I have not been there personally…but some who I see at the ART Cinema say it may look pretty but it is mostly a male audience with very very few couples. The Reputations may follow them for awhile.
 
Regards,
 
H-Man