Friday, February 7, 2014

The Good Doctor is Off to Hartford!

Doc here, a man who some say is the wind beneath your wings, with a quick update for you, the good readers of The Journal.

The bags are packed, photo gear checked, tickets printed, and mustache finely groomed.

It's go time, Hartford. My non-stop from The Valley (near the small women's liberal art college) to Hartford is on schedule, and I'm ready. 


The Valentine's Event at The Art Cinema in Hartford is a go, and The Good Doctor will be there to host, help hand out the Art Cinema gift bags, and dispense questionable advice, starting at 7pm Saturday night. Just look for the guy in the leather jacket who may have the faint scent of meatballs about him. I love meeting readers of The Journal, so step up and introduce yourself.

Also, keep tabs on me via my Twitter feed. @Lizardojournal . Highly recommended.

See you on the right coast later today, and at the event Saturday night @ 7pm.

Thanks,
Doc