Sunday, November 9, 2014

A Quick Note from The Good Doctor: Coast to Coast This Coming Week!

Doc here, a man who some say loves a Philly cheesesteak as much as a Voodoo doughnut, with a quick note from my desk, nestled in The Valley near the small women's liberal arts college.

It's been a crazy last few weeks for The Good Doctor, from the time of 15th Ave. Adult Theater's crazy Halloween party on 10/25, to the present. And this coming week may be the craziest.

How so, you may ask?

Well, The Good Doctor will be flying out of the Midway Aerodrome very early Monday morning for Philly. Business calls during the day, and then a trip east to see my friends at the Berlin News Agency in the evening. Tuesday will be much more of the same. 

A quick flight back to The Valley midweek, and then off to Portland, OR, home of Voodoo Donuts and two of the top adult theaters in the country: The Oregon Theatre (Hi Jessica!), and The Paris Theatre

By the time next Sunday rolls around, I will have accumulated almost 6,000 miles of travel and hopefully some good stories, pics, and reports along the way. 

If you'd like to keep tabs on your old friend in the white suit and aviators, follow me on Twitter:  @Lizardojournal . Those who have followed me up to now know I will Tweet out exclusive content & pics only on Twitter.  So don't wait... Follow me (I am only 48 followers away from 1,000. I need to get to 1,000 to trigger a massive "Best of" The Journal hardcore pic report!). 

See you at an airport near you!  And please remember your insurance cards in case you need an exam by The Good Doctor.  ;o)

Thanks,
Doc