Friday, September 29, 2017

Couple's Flash Report! Simply M at 15th Ave. Adult Theater on Friday Sept. 29th, 2017

Doc here with the Couples Flash Report from today's visit to 15th Ave. Adult Theater by Simply M and her Daddy. They arrived about 1:25pm this afternoon and it is here we Maggie takes over the report.

*** 

We decided to go to 15th Ave. Theater the week before our visit so we could have plenty of time to get the word out so we might have a big group to play with. We let the good Dr know and he posts and tweets the word out there for his followers. I post in the 15th Ave Fetlife group and have a fun discussion and make some new friends. 

That morning Daddy wakes me and asks if I am ready and of course I am. He warms me up a couple times with some amazing sex and in the shower I go to get ready for the fun. I decide on an outfit that is easy on and easy off. It is a cute and if you know me, definitely an outfit I would wear almost anywhere with a longer skirt. I wore a short cute red kilt, a Harley Quinn black and red t-shirt, pig tails, a red and black collar and of course my thigh high black leather boots. I was feeling not only cute but also super sexy. We grab our things throw them in my HQ backpack and off we go. 


As we are driving down the traffic gets a bit thick. I message the good Dr to to put the word out we are on our way, but running a little late. He is awesome and gets the word out for us. As we pull into the parking lot I turn to Daddy and giggle. The lot is very full. My eyes get real big and my smile is even bigger. Daddy parks and walks to my side, opens the door and clips on my leash. We grab our things and head inside. 

After paying and a quick trip to the bathroom, and off to the theater room we go. We sit in the couples section and my leg goes over Daddy's. His hand goes straight to my pussy to rib and get it wanting. I keep looking around and more and more guys walk in. We sit for maybe 3 or 4 min and look at each other and say lets get this started. 

We walk around so we can go down the center aisle, me in 4 inch heals towering over most and being lead down the aisle by my leash. The men follow, & I think Daddy probably felt like the pied piper heading into the little room behind the screen. I undress except for my boots and put on my blindfold. 

Why a blindfold you may ask? Because I love being touched and feel the sensations and hear all the sounds without having to see everyone right on top of me. I can enjoy everything without feeling closed in, because when there are 25 to 30 men standing around you and touching you with cocks out and stroking sometimes having no sight is a good thing. 

Daddy helps me to lay down on the table and within minutes the hands are on me. Daddy sets the rules and keeps watch over me and holds my hand or pets my hair letting me know he is close at all times. 

Now from this point on I am relying on Daddy's perspective because I am just relaxing and enjoying the play. Some may not be quite right because he was trying to make sure everything was going right. So this is the best we could piece it together.

After some hands stroking my body the first gentleman steps up to the plate. Always brave to be the first but after everything I found out this gentleman was extra special, but back to the beginning. Then there was a lull in the action as the gentlemen were figuring out how to proceed, Daddy started playing and slipped his fingers inside me and figured it would be fun to make me squirt for the guys. As I am saying Daddy don’t make me squirt half the room decides to move in view of the action as he makes me gush. I settle back down and number 2 steps up to the plate. 

When number 2 is done, all of a sudden all hands are off me. Now as I can not see anything, I ask where did everyone hands go and they very quickly started stroking my body again. At this point I had numbers 3, 4, 5 guys quickly in order step up to the plate and have some fun. After they are done number 1 steps back up to the plate and hits a second home run. 

I turn over to my hands and knees with Daddy's help, and numbers 6, 7 and number 1 comes back and fucks me once again. After that I flip back over again onto my back and relax into the hands again. 

At this point there was a couple guys fingering me and playing with my clit. One of the on lookers asks Daddy if he may cum on me. Daddy says yes and as per my rule just not in my face or hair. He cums on my right breast, I must say it felt good. And soon after that a few more follow his lead and cover my chest in cum. Then numbers 8 and 9 step up and have their turn and fuck me. By know I am stretching my legs out when ever I can and stretching, we are probably an hour and a half into the fun and still going. 

At this point I turn over and get on my hands and knees. Kind of feels like stretching after so long. Numbers 10 and 11 get me doggy style as more hands are rubbing and stroking my body. If you can not tell by now I love having all these hands on me. Probably my favorite part. 

I roll back over and lay on my back again, and At this point the action slows down, but there is one or two guys that continue to finger me. I decide to roll over after some teasing about being spanked. Daddy spanks me a couple times and then takes off his belt. Daddy gives me a bunch of good belt smacks and I love it. I feel someone stepping up and guess who? Number one comes in and after no one stepping up for a while gets things started again. Thank you number 1 for stepping up 4 times, and hope to actually see you sometime. 

Number 12 climbs up and finishes me off after I say I have to have an even number. Lol kind of an OCD thing of mine, I like even numbers. After they are done I sit up and ask if there is anyone else? Daddy says nope we are done and I take off my blindfold. 

I get up and clean myself off with the wipes we brought. Daddy dries me off with the towel and I get dressed and we talk about how hot it was and how much fun I had. We go out of the theater and decide to check in the spa and see what's happening, and almost everyone is now gone. We grab a Gatorade and hit the bathroom. We walk through the place and check out the toys as we leave. I change into my jeans and sandals at the car and off we go. 

We had an amazing time. Thank you to the 12 men that stepped up and the 4 or 5 that came on me. Thank you to those hands on me and in me. And most of all thank you all for coming to see me and being polite, and respectful of my rules, you were all awesome. 

We will be back again.

*** 

Thanks for the report Maggie, which I hope is a continuing series. I'm glad the afternoon was all you had hoped for.

Doc