Sunday, February 4, 2018

(Updated) 8 Questions with The Good Doctor: Chapter 11 - The Arizona Hotwife w/PICS!

Doc here, a man who some say will be watching the Super Bowl wearing his favorite bowling shirt, bowling shoes, and wrist brace, in his hope that this is actually a PBA event, and not a football game. 

Happy snowy Super Bowl Sunday from deep in The Valley, near the small women's liberal arts college. Despite frigid temperatures and blowing snow, I have a little something to pre-game with prior to the big game. 

How about Chapter 11 of "8 Questions"? This time we will be featuring brand new contributor to The Journal, The Arizona Hotwife

The Arizona Hotwife is a very bad girl, and in the coming days and weeks, you'll be seeing a lot of her.  And as an introduction to her, let's get to know her via "8 Questions". And how about some pics of her as well to accompany the piece?

The Good Doctor's questions are in bold, and The Arizona Hotwife's answers are below. 

Here we go!

1. When was your first trip to an adult theater/ABS?

AHW: While my first trip to a theater was several years ago, it was fun but not really worthy of calling it an "experience." In reality the first upscale theater I went to was about a year ago in Apache Junction, AZ., at the Erotic Emporium Adult Theater on Apache Trail in the Mesa/Apache Junction area. It was a well maintained, and friendly place, where the staff made me feel exceptional and wanted. They went head over heels for me, even to bringing me bottles of water as I performed in their theater, booths, lobby and parking lot. I have to date gone there 8 times, each about 15-20 hours at a time wiht as many as 50 men pawing, petting, licking and fucking me constantly. The really nice thing was that they allowed my husband to film the events in their entirety with his video gear.  
The Arizona Hotwife
2. Which adult theater did you attend, and who were you with (if anyone at all)?

AHW: As I said, it was the Erotic Emporium Adult Theater (now known simply as the "Adult Theater") in Apache Junction, AZ. I went with my husband, who had made all the arrangements for me. We did, on one occaision, have a friend with us, but mostly it was just me and a line of nameless strangers who pumped me like a thirsty cowboy would on a desert well pump handle. It was ecstatic and erotic and everything I hoped it would be.

3. On a scale of 1-10 how anxious/scared/nervous were you on your first adult theater trip?

AHW: I had been into full swinging and public sex in parks, bars, parking lots, and anywhere else we could find for several years before that, so there was no anxiety on my part, just a bit giddy at how many cocks I would get to service. So on a scale of 1-10, it would have benn a 2 or 3, just because of the tittilation factor.

4. What did you do sexually on that first visit?

AHW: Pretty much anything you could think of. I sucked , stroked, and fucked every guy who came to me and had cum sprayed from head to toe and every where in between. I did from 1- 10 guys at a time for a total of nearly 50 guys in the 18 hours I was there, just the first time. I got white cocks, brown cocks, black cocks, big cocks, little cocks, long cocks and short cocks, a full pantheon of pricks. Beyond the theater room itself, I also went into the bathrooms, booths, lobby and outside in the parkinglot with a number of fellows as well. All in all, I used every avaialable loction the theater had to have sex with whoever was there. 
 
5. What is the most intriguing thing to you about adult theaters, as well as the public sex/dogging scene?

AHW: Having sex with many strangers in full view of others. This is a real turn-on for me, to be seen as I take on every guy I see and give them the fantasy they desire, while inviting others to join too. To be nude in the middle of a room, booth, lobby or parking lot open to anyone and seen by all.

6. What is the most surprising thing to you that you can share with other women thinking about going to an adult theater for the first time?

AHW: I love the anonymity of having sex with total strangers in a public location. There is no possessiveness or control by any and it is whatever I want it to be. I have the power to take anyone, do anything and be anywhere I want with no hessitation or conflicts. It is a freeing experience where I get all I want and more. In the theater you may live out any fantasy you have, and give the same to others. There simply is no boundry to what can happen. 


7.  What is the most erotic scene you have personally been involved in while at an adult theater?

AHW: Being in the middle of 10 men as each of them take you ain a giant heaving mass, filling every position and location on your body. Feeling the warmth of their bodies and cocks on and in you constantly in a never ending rythm and flow. The sheer eroticism of the moment doesn't end, it just continues in a crescendo of feeling and sensation. With man after man entering you, caressing you and touching every part of your body in toatal abandonment of any societal contraints. Basically, just no longer having to care about who thinks what about you. Total freedom.

8. What is the most erotic scene you have witnessed at an adult theater or dogging adventure?

AHW: That would have to be me. Taking 50 guys a day/night non-stop with any position or method we can consider, I was there for hour after hour, exposed to anyone who walked in, available to everyone in the room, doing every possible sexual activity. It is the most erotic activity a woman can possibly do. The total lack of constraint and total acceptance and enjoyment by others of my body. The deep throat gagging and choking they did to me was almost worth the entire trip alone. To feel massive cocks slide down my throat as they have done, until I choke and gag is beyond description.

9. What is your favorite adult theater you have attended?

AHW: The Erotic Emporium Adult Theater, Apache Junction, AZ... There are others there which also allow onsite sex, but none that made me feel as wanted and accepted and protected.

10.  Do you have  an adult theater fantasy you have that has yet to be achieved, and what is it?

AHW: Yes, to have 5-10 BBCs doing me all at once, as opposed to 1 or 2 mixed with others. I enjoy all guys, but I would really like to be taken by a crowd of BBCs. Pretty much, I have done everything else you can do in one already. The only other thing I can think of, would be to have a group of guys I worked with, and saw daily,  meet me there and take turns banging me. To have them see me each day after that at work and know what I had done with them would be the height of excitment.

11. When is your next trip to an adult theater?

AHW: To be determined.

***

Doc here again...I hope you have enjoyed Chapter 11 in the "8 Questions" series. The Arizona Hotwife did a great job, and we will be seeing a lot more of her in the near future here at The Journal!

Thanks,
Doc