Sunday, February 25, 2018

Candi O's Final 12: Chapter 6 - Adult Video on Chef Mentour Highway in New Orleans, LA w/PICS

Doc here, a man who some say was once cast in the role of "Domingo" in the 1978 feature film "Piranha". Critics hailed his performance as "unusual", "rough around the edges", and "miscast". 

Well kids, we are half way through our year long journey with my good friend the legendary Candi O, and her last 12 visits to adult theaters across this great country of ours. We have now hit February, and Candi O and her hubby Mr. O found themselves in The Big Easy, New Orleans during Mardi Gras.

Perfect!

Take it away, Candi O!

***

Chapter 6 - Adult Video6420 Chef Mentuer HwyNew Orleans, LA
Adult Video
New Orlenans LA
Early February, Mardi Gras, New Orleans, La.

Bubbles, beads, and boobs.


We are halfway through what my husband refers to as our “cum on a legend tour”, lol. We always attempt to cloak our sexual adventures within normal vacations. This chapter brought us to New Orleans during America’s most infamous party.
Candi O on Bourbon Street

Mardi Gras is actually tame by most wild party standards. Bourbon Street was so littered with beads that it was akin to walking on marbles. The majority of which are unearned. My tits, however, were often on full display and my beads were eagerly dropped from crowded balconies. My strings were lighted, ostentatious, and highly coveted. I gave them away for a flirtatious kiss at the bar, a subtle rise in the jeans, followed by a visit to my hotel bedroom. I mounted three nice cocks in this fashion prior to our grand finale; a visit to a local adult venue. 


New Orleans is devoid of anything remotely resembling a respectable adult theater. There are several adult bookstores, and some have glory holes, but nothing that would ever make a decent Dr. Lizardo review. I prefer an open theater thus our options were limited to one, a place cleverly named “Adult Video”. 

It is a homeless looking building hidden away under a highway overpass, in a neighborhood that even the owner called “dicey”. What this theater lacks in originality and creativity it more than makes up for in filth and abhorrence. But being veterans of deep internet searches, phone calls, and Craigslist warnings, we knew what to expect. Clean towels were a prerequisite, as was the security of daylight hours. 
Candi O's Hotel Adventure
The parking lot was completely full, due in part, to my anticipated arrival. I was kissed and finger fucked before I could get to the front entrance (that was by choice).  Undaunted by empty liquor bottles and dirty needles in the lot, I made my way inside to the employee bathroom, where sitting to pee was not advised. I know, the irony right? I’ll suck any number of random cocks in this place but I won’t sit on an unsanitary commode.

“The theater is to the left, glory holes to the right”. I was informed by a few suitors. The glory hole hallway was pitched in complete darkness, thus I chose to go left. It is a cramped space of about ten rows of old style movie theater chairs, leaving little room for deep penetration.


We sat in the front row as my pussy allowed for first class accommodations. I had the impression that the Adult Video Theater is couples friendly but rarely visited. I sat and disrobed all but a single strand of flashing Mardi Gras beads that gave an alternating green, red, and yellow hue to each hard cock lined up for close inspection. It was, in a way, hypnotic. 
Candi O at Adult Video
Much to my surprise all of the cocks were respectful and clean. I sucked in the attention and thanked each for his generous contribution. Several times I stood upon request and straddled an armrest. Allowing ample beads and breasts to slap up against chair backs with each thrust.

In summary, Adult Video, as advertised, might be “couples friendly” but perhaps “sexual friendly” is a better category which should be added to the Doc’s spreadsheet (ed. note: Done!). This theater is definitely not the latter. But hey, it is the memories and sincere “thank you’s” that motivate me to boldly go where few women have gone before.

Thanks Doc! 


Love,
Candi

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to the amazing Candi O for hitting the half-way point of her grand finale tour in new Orleans in true Candi O fashion: Right to the point, took no prisoners, and left the guys weak-kneed. 

And now Candi O and Mr. O are planning Chapter 7 in her Final 12 Visits Tour. Where will they visit. And will it be close enough for you, the good readers of The Journal to visit?

Stay tuned.

Thanks,
Doc
@LizardoJournal on Twitter