Friday, March 23, 2018

Flash Report Spring Cleaning! The Falcon Hits CVE in Gastonia, NC in Late 2017

Doc here, a man who some say looks his best wearing a fishing vest, even though he does not fish.

It's Spring cleaning time here at The Journal, located in The Valley near the small women's liberal arts college.  And with that, I am doing a deep dive into report that I may have set aside for editing, and frankly, never finished. Through no fault of their own, I was distracted by a shiny object or a topless lady and it didn't get published.

This is the case with this cool report from long-time Journal contributor The Falcon.  The Falcon jumped in his F-16 and soared up to CVE in Gastonia, NC in November of 2017, and filed this report on his findings. 

Here we go!

***

Dr., 

I started my annual trip from the warm southern city of Atlanta to the frozen north of Pa on November 4th and made it all the way to the Carolina Video Exchange in NC. I arrived about 1600 hours and the parking lot was full. Now this being Saturday and a full moon, and the parking lot full I was feeling this was definitely a winning combination. I went in and paid my fee and the clerk behind the desk said there were no couples in the theaters. I guess all the couples were in the couples only rooms.
CVE
Gastonia, NC
I was patient and eventually my patients were rewarded with a couple that came down in the theater #3 the largest and sat down on a couch in the front of the theater. The guys crowed around, but kept a reasonable distance until they started to play a little. They moved to the back of the theater and invited some of the guys to do a touchy thing but she was not ready to open up to the others. We continued to help out with some pretty good stimulation when she just rolled back and started to receive all that wanted to participate. She did a wonderful time for about an hour then had to take a break. We were expecting them to return but they did not.

About 2000 hours two couples came in together. One was middle age and hot, the other was young, and very shy. The older couple went into theater 2 and started to play. The lady was an expert at oral science and her husband was happy to watch her have a great time. They tried to talk the other couple to play but they never did in the theater. They took a break after about an hour and went for a smoke break returning to the couples only room. That was a disappointment to us single guys but I stayed around to wait for some other action. 

About 2130 they came back in and while they did not go to the theater and play they brought another couple from the couples only room and they did do lots of flashing and playing for about 30 minutes they they went back to the couples only room.

I continued my travels north and stopped at the BNA on Sunday night, but that is a new report.

The Falcon

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to The Falcon for a terrific report, and even more so, my apologies to The Falcon for the turtle-like speed getting this report up. I'll get better. 

Thanks,
Doc