Saturday, December 1, 2018

Flash Report! JacBchBum Hits Highway 74 Video & Novelty in Gastonia, NC on a Sunday Afternoon!

Doc here, a man who some say is way overdue for a trip to the Carolinas, where the air is clear, the mountains green, and some of the girls are quirky...

My good friend JaxBchBum, a reporter for The Journal since 2009, is en fuego 🔥! Following up his report from Friday morning, he has returned with an outstanding report from Gastonia, NC, and a theater/ABS I was not familiar with: 74 Video & Novelty, which is a sister store to CVE in Gastonia (ed. note: Location now in the Adult Theater Database).

What did JaxBchBum find at 74 Video & Novelty?  Let's find out, shall we?

***

Doc, 

On a recent trip to Charlotte I stopped and checked out 74 Video & Novelty on NC Hwy 74 just inside the Gastonia NC line and think it qualifies to add to your theater database. I had visited the larger CVE before my accident but was put off by the constant traffic between the three theaters that spoiled any couples activity in the regular theaters. I was told that 74 Video is owned by the same folks as CVE, but I don't know that as a fact (ed. note: It is.). Here is the store information: 3510 West Franklin Blvd (Hwy 74), Gastonia NC 28052. Phone number is 704-868-3081 and hours are 10 - midnight M-Thur; 10 - 1 on Friday and Saturday and noon to midnight on Sundays. http://carolinavideoexchange.com/74video.html

On a recent business trip to Charlotte NC I stopped by the Hwy 74 News bookstore/theater to check it out. Only a 5 minute drive off of exit #13 of I-85 in Gastonia NC. Freestanding building with plenty of parking shielded from Hwy 74 by the building and a fenced parking lot. 
74 Video & Novelty
Gastonia, NC
Small store lobby with the standard DVD, lingerie and play toys. $10 admission for single guys and couples always admitted free. Theater is accessed through a door off the store and you first enter a small lounge area with a couple of vending machines and smoking benches (only area in the store where smoking is permitted). You go through a curtain into the theater which is quite small. There are three rows of 3-person (better suited for 2) facing the large screen on the front wall and one couch on a side wall. There is a "standing" area on the back wall separated from the back row couch by a floor-to-ceiling partition where 3 - 4 people could stand. As I was later to find out, stand up sexual activity often takes place in this area.

Anyway, I visited on a Sunday afternoon this Fall about 4pm. Took a bit for my eyes to adjust as the only lighting is coming from the screen and saw a vacant seat on the middle couch that I took. Over the next three hours a variety of couples/single female action took place! 

First, a woman that I have to believe was in her 60s came through the curtains wearing only a blouse that was unbuttoned. She asked a guy seated on the back row if she could join them and the guy replied certainly as long as you remove your shirt. She proceeded to do so and sat down between two guys completely nude except for her shoes. She proceeded to let guy feel her up and then she leaned forward and started sucking off a guy who had moved from the standing area and stood in front of her. He had quite the endurance as she sucked him for 15 minutes or more before he shot his cum on her chest and tits. She then proceeded to take on another guy. 

Meanwhile, another couple (in their 50's) came in and sat down on the side couch. They seemed to be turned on by the lady's activities in the back row and she quickly unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock and began stroking it. He reached over and unbuttoned her blouse (no bra) and displayed her perky, small (B cup) tits and began playing with them. After a bit he leaned over and began sucking her nipples which excited her as she reached under her skirt and began playing with her pussy. After some more playtime, she bent over and began sucking his cock while he lifted her dress displaying her ass and pussy (no panties) to all. This went on for a bit and then she rode him reverse cowgirl until he seemed to come. They buttoned up and left. 

The lady in the back row took breaks from her giving blowjobs to stand up and watch this couple from time to time before resuming her activity. Shortly after the couple left, she brought guy #3 to a climax as he covered her tits as well. She then announced she had a great time but needed to get dressed and leave and she did so. I was later told by a regular that both the couple and this lady were pretty regulars to the theater.

For such a small theater and a Sunday afternoon I thought this was a pretty strong level of activity. From my many years of enjoying this thing of ours, I know that couples action in most any theater is hit or miss. As it turned out, this was going to be a big hit.

It was getting after 6pm and after the activity above (as well as m2m activity in the back), folks started departing. The back row had two guys in it and I had the middle couch to myself and that was it. Lo and behold another couple comes in and sits down next to me with the lady next to me and her hubby on the far end. 

While the couches are 3-person couches, there isn't too much room to spare so she was pretty close to me. She was wearing a front button shirt and a pair of lycra or yoga pants and he was wearing shorts and a golf shirt. I am guessing they were in their early 30s and quite attractive. It was obvious that she went to the gym regularly as she was well toned and had a nice set of breasts. He was stocky and a bit taller than her. 

At first they just sat there and chatting with some remarks about the activity taking place on the screen. She was leaning into him so her body was slightly turned away from me. I couldn't tell at first if she was rubbing him or he was doing it to her. After a bit and a lean forward to adjust my position on the couch, it was obvious they were doing both. She had her right hand under the hem of his short up into his crotch. Meanwhile, with her left hand she was guiding his hand rubbing her pussy and mound through her pants.

Having been in situations where a guy next to a couple gets too aggressive and making the couple leave, I didn't want to be that kind of guy so I just discretely observed. After awhile, she removed her hand from his and began rubbing the backside of her left leg from her knee to her butt. At times, he would reach around and put his hand in the top of her pants but never really pulled them down. Of course I was getting turned on by all this and began rubbing my cock through my shorts and then unzipped and pulled it out. She noticed this and whispered something to hubby. 

"Uh oh..." I thought, I have gone to far but they kept their positions. A bit later she sits straight back on the couch and spreads her legs a little so he has better access to her pussy although he is still rubbing her on the outside of her pants. He unbuttons her shirt but she is wearing a lace bra so her breasts aren't fully exposed. She continues to spread her legs a little and her left leg touches mine. I move it a little to my left to separate and she moves her leg to be up against mine again and begins pressing. I take this as a signal and begin to run the back of my hand up and down her thigh and side of her butt. At one point she reaches over from rubbing her leg and begins rubbing my leg all the way to my cock. She brushes up against it a number of times, but never grabs it. 

Meanwhile, hubby has reached inside her pants and is directly rubbing her pussy. This goes on for a bit and then I hear her say she needed to take a break. She buttons up and they leave the theater. I thought that was it, but after about 5 minutes they return and are standing at the back. It was difficult for me to see due to the partition, but at times I could see her pressed against the back wall and he was rubbing her breast under her shirt and I am pretty sure she was rubbing his cock through his shorts. 

After doing this for about 10 minutes, they moved to the back couch where there was a young guy (maybe a little older than the couple) sitting there. One thing led to another and after starting out like the did before, they progressed where she was kneeling on the couch with hubby fucking her doggy style. She had her face just above the guy next to them crotch and she was rubbing it through his jeans. I never saw his cock come out for rubbing or sucking and don't know if that was his decision or her restrictions, but it was a hot scene.

All in all, a most rewarding first visit to Hwy 74 Video & Novelty.

***

Doc here once again... Many thanks to JaxBchBum for another great report about a fun afternoon/early evening at 74 Video & Novelty in Gastonia, NC.  Great report about three great scenes taking place there.  

Keep up the terrific reports, sir!

Thanks,
Doc