Saturday, December 29, 2018

Flash Report! The Return of The Cunning Linguist at Video Liquidators in Buffalo, NY in Early December 2018

Doc here, a man who some say knows that Morrie's wigs never come off...

2018 has been the year featuring the return of many prodigal sons & daughters (of The Journal). Bob in Biloxi, JaxBchBum, G.K. Arby, Tina from CTs, and many more. Another member of this group from my old stomping grounds of upstate NY has re-emerged as well, and that us The Cunning Linguist.

I do not get regular reports from upstate NY with any regularity, so when The Cunning Linguist popped back up, I twirled my thick mustache and polished my aviators. 

Please welcome back to The Journal The Cunning Linguist!

***

Doc,

I had a meeting end far earlier than expected, and took a trip to Video Liquidators (ed. note: address in the adult theater database) in Buffalo, NY. It was my first visit in a long, long time. 
Video Liquidators
Buffalo, NY

I paid my $$ entered the large theatre (ed. note: VL features two good-sized theaters, with one, The Pussycat Theater, being the largest). There was a couple there 2 weeks ago yesterday (early December); she was getting off using a vibrator and dildo, squirting everywhere. Only other guys in the theater were her man and some troll. 


Her man was a great guy. The troll was a buzz kill. They told the troll to get lost and he left. As her man was using a dildo on her, and as she was cumming and squirting hard, she reached out for my hand and we locked into a deep eye contact as she came. She thereafter invited me to cum on her tits, and I did. I was backed up for about a week, and shot 4 strong ropes across her tummy and tits. 

Wonderful nice couple. Really nice people. We actually chatted briefly afterwards, and I got her some water. I should've gotten their contact information. In any event - here are 2 fundamental rules about this thing of ours - nice guys do finish first (literally and figuratively), and you just never know what you are going to find.

Your loyal prodigal scribe - A Cunning Linguist.

***

Doc here again... Many thanks and welcome back to The Cunning Linguist! Keep the reports coming in from upstate NY, and wherever else you travel to sir!  It's good to have you back!

Thanks,
Doc