Sunday, January 6, 2019

Brand New Feature! Doc's Smokeshow of the Week! Edition 1: The Lovely A! (w/ 4 HOT Pics!)

Doc here, a man who some say was a national spokesman for the National Cattlemen's Beef
Association in the late 90's.  And a damn good one at that. 

Welcome to the first edition of Doc's Smokeshow of the Week!  For the uninitiated, DSSOTW 
is a brand new feature where we showcase the hottest girls in this thing of ours via 
brand new, never-published images and a short autobiography of the feature guest.

I put out the call for entries this past week at The Journal, and the response so far has 
been excellent! (See the original post HERE).

I cannot think of a better (and by better, I mean hotter) girl to lead off Doc's Smokeshow 
of the Week than The Lovely A!  

The Lovely A sprang onto the scene in mid-2018 with her terrific guy L, and she had made 
an amazing impression in her visits to Chicago's 15th Ave. Adult Theater. And after you 
read her short auto-bio, you'll know why!

Please enjoy her auto-bio, and 4 GREAT new pics of The Lovely A!

Let's Go!

***

Hey Doc! 

Its The Lovely A here, frequent flyer at 15th Ave. in Chicago!

My favorite experience at an adult theater was my most recent visit to 15th (still excited 
for you to publish Anaconda's report on that one!!) in October 2018. I was feeling raunchy 
and really wanted to pull a train. I didn't care how many, I'd fuck everyone that showed 
up! It was so amazing to have dozens of men line up for me and my tight little body. 
Ultimately, it was a massive bukkake scene and I took over 45 loads! (Thanks to those 
who came out to participate!)

What I love most about The Journal is getting to explore this thing of ours in a somewhat 
interactive setting and learning about other people, events, and theater etiquette! I never 
would have known about theaters without your Journal, and thanks to you I now have a 
favorite way to have fun in the lifestyle! Much love and gratitude to you, Good Doctor 
(ed. note: Right back atcha, A!)

Lastly, your readers can find me on twitter at @TheLovelyA1

Cheers,
The Lovely A

Doc's Smokeshow of the Week! The Lovely A!
(Click on the Thumbnails to ENLARGE)















***
Doc here once again... Wow!

Many, many thanks to The Lovely A for the brand new images, and for the insight 
into her approach to this thing of ours.  Folks, if you have never met her in person, 
visualize a sweet, innocent girl in her early 20's.  But deep inside her lies a very
naughty mind that is just getting started in the scene. 

And I for one cannot wait to see where it goes!

Girls, do you want to throw your hat into Doc's Smokeshow of the Week submission 
process?  It's easy...

1. Read the Rules HERE
2. Send your pic(s) and answered questions to: emiliolizardo1@gmail.com .  The
    Good Doctor will review all entries, and will Photoshop where needed for you. 
3. New "Smokeshow" reports go live on Sunday evenings. 

Thank you for your readership!

Doc