Sunday, July 1, 2012

Coming Attraction! D&M @ Berlin News Agency 7/2 @ 9pm (w/3 HOT Pics!)

Doc here with a Coming Attraction for you, the good readers of The Journal.

I received a nice note from D&M (a very nice couple I might add) about their upcoming trip to The Berlin News Agency in Berlin, NJ. I asked them if they would like a little publicity going into their next trip to BNA tomorrow night (Monday 7/2) @ 9pm EDT. The answer was a resounding "YES"!

Here is an excerpt of my conversation D&M, along with 3 great pics (click to ENLARGE)!

***

I am taking my wonderful slut to the Berlin News Agency on Monday (Again... We go at least once a week).  We will be there around 9pm with another couple in tow :)  These pictures were from her first visit on May. She had an amazing time and is hooked on "this thing of ours".

I hope you had a good weekend!

Talk to you soon!















***

Doc here again... So in the spirit of the upcoming holiday, join D&M at Berlin News Agency Monday night at 9pm.  And if you see D&M, tell them Doc sent you (yes, really tell them).

Have fun!

Doc