Monday, November 13, 2017

Single Lady Flash Report! Kim in Public's 1st Report: "Grab a Drink With Me?" (w/Pics!)

Doc here, a man who some say wears bowling shoes away from the bowling alley. Why you may ask?  Because they are smooth...

Speaking of smooth, The Good Doctor would like to introduce you to the newest contributor to The Journal of Adult Theaters, the lovely Kim in Public.  I was first introduced to Kim and her lust for public fun via her outstanding Twitter, @KimInPublic . 

Kim's very active Twitter will sometimes see her flashing in a parking lot, caressing her amazing boobs as she walks to her vehicle. Other times, she's in a public restroom, pulling up her sweater and dropping her panties (if she is wearing them at all).  And she documents it all for us, ladies and gentlemen.  So please and thank you, follow @KimInPublic . 

If that wasn't enough, she is an excellent blogger. Kim will write about memorable encounters on her Tumblr, Kim, in Public. It was there I saw her writing, and asked her if she would like to contribute to The Journal, starting with her latest public encounter from this past Friday afternoon, 11/10. 

She said yes.

So kids, sit back, sip on a peach vodka (Hi Gemini!), and enjoy the song stylings of the newest member of The Journal's rogues gallery of reporters, Kim in Public!

***

Doc,

I had just finished a work meeting at the Cheesecake Factory in the mall and I wasn’t ready to go home, or worse, go back to work.  So I posted some photos of me pulling my tits out of my sweater on Twitter and posted my location.  Maybe someone was out there and wanted to buy me a drink.
Now, I don’t always tag my location.  Depending where I am, being found by one (or more) Twitter followers wouldn’t be good, and sometimes not safe.  But this was the mall and since everyone had off for Veteran’s Day, it was packed, so I made an exception.
I was wearing this large oversized sweater that could be pulled down to be off my shoulder.  I liked it because it made it super easy to pull my tits out whenever I wanted. It was also long enough that I decided it could be a dress.  I headed back to my car to take off my leggings so I could also flash my pussy a bit.  I went back in to a different restaurant (taking a quick video of the fact I had no pants or panties on to post) and grabbed a glass of wine at the bar.
I looked at my Twitter feed and saw that one of my followers posted that he was in the mall looking for me.  A moment later, there was a very good looking man standing behind me.  Coincidence, or was this the guy who just posted?  


“I like your sweater,” he said.  And I knew.  
As much as I was worked up just being in the bar with no pants on, the fact that he had searched for me and found me put me over the edge.  I was super turned on, my heart was racing and I knew something good was about to happen. 
Kim in Public, Before
We moved to seats and as we sat I showed him what was under my dress.  I slid forward on my stool so his leg was between mine and he put his hand on my bare thigh.  The feeling was electrical.  Then his hand slowly moved down and he started caressing my clit.  
Public bar play is such a turn on for me.  When he put his finger inside me, he was surprised to see how wet I was…but I wasn’t.  I was ready to be fucked, and fucked hard.  This guy was sexy and smart and funny and I wanted him inside of me.
We walked around the mall looking for a spot to make it happen, but couldn’t find anything.  (Damn kids…remind me not to try to have an adventure in a mall when school is out!)  He wound up walking me to my car, so I took his cock in my mouth and sucked him until he came all over my tits, which is my favorite place for cum.  I love the way my tits look after they take a load. 
Kim in Public, After
I hope to see him again, because I can only imagine how great he’ll feel when he pushes that rock hard cock of his into my soaked pussy.  
Thanks for taking time out of your day to grab a drink with me!  
~Kim in Public~
***
Doc here again... Many, many thanks to the awesome Kim in Public for sharing this public adventure with us!  How many of us have fantasized about a sexy woman like Kim, on the prowl, in a public place like a busy mall?  I know I have, and I'm willing to bet a few thousand of you will be too after reading Kim's report and seeing her HOT before and after pics. 
You'll be hearing a lot more from Kim in the cumming coming weeks and months here at The Journal. She's a bad, bad girl.
Thanks,
Doc